Need Urgetn Help

Aashish Radhakrishnan

Jun 14, 2010, 6:30:28 AM6/14/10
Hi.

I would like to seek your assistance to calculate hit and misses for iris flower data set using MATLAB. I tried searching the web to get access for the code n tried to understand it but i failed in my attempt. Kindly explain me the code and help me sought out the issue.

Wayne King

Jun 14, 2010, 7:12:06 AM6/14/10
"Aashish Radhakrishnan" <aashis...@gmail.com> wrote in message <hv50c4$9sl$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

> Hi.
>
> I would like to seek your assistance to calculate hit and misses for iris flower data set using MATLAB. I tried searching the web to get access for the code n tried to understand it but i failed in my attempt. Kindly explain me the code and help me sought out the issue.

Hi Aashish, I think you need to be more specific before anyone can help you. Are you trying to do a discriminant analysis using Fisher's iris data?

You should show what you have done so far with Matlab code where appropriate.

Wayne