grayplot scaling

44 vues

Bouchra Bensiali

non lue,
7 nov. 2010, 11:17:0307/11/2010
Hello,

I want to use a common color scale among several images. In Matlab, it
is possible with the caxis command, is there an equivalent in Scilab?
I want to do something like this but within Scilab:

--
figure,
x = linspace(0,1,101);

figure,
z2 = x'*x*0.4;
pcolor(x,x,z2), shading flat,
caxis manual; caxis([zm zM]);
colorbar
--

Thank your for your help.

Stéphane Mottelet

non lue,
7 nov. 2010, 13:53:2007/11/2010

You can use the same code
if you install the plotlib (version >= 0.4)
available thru the Atoms gui.

S.

Le 07/11/10 17:17, Bouchra Bensiali a écrit :

Bouchra Bensiali

non lue,
7 nov. 2010, 15:19:0507/11/2010
Thank you for the answer,

Actually, I thought about this solution but I have some problems with
it. I installed plotlib following http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/plotlib/0.42,
so when I start scilab, I have this:
Start plotlib toolbox 0.42
Load macros
Load help

but then when I try to run the previous example, scilab just closes.
In fact I have some problems with scilab-5.2.2, because even a normal
plot bloks it. Can I use plotlib with scilab-4.1.2?
Or is there a way to do the scaling directly in scilab?

Thank you.

On 7 nov, 19:53, Stéphane Mottelet

Stéphane Mottelet

non lue,
8 nov. 2010, 04:54:1008/11/2010
Le 07/11/10 21:19, Bouchra Bensiali a écrit :

> Thank you for the answer,
>
> Actually, I thought about this solution but I have some problems with
> it. I installed plotlib following http://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/plotlib/0.42,
> so when I start scilab, I have this:
> Start plotlib toolbox 0.42
> Load macros
> Load help
>
> but then when I try to run the previous example, scilab just closes.
> In fact I have some problems with scilab-5.2.2, because even a normal
> plot bloks it. Can I use plotlib with scilab-4.1.2?
> Or is there a way to do the scaling directly in scilab?

What graphics card do you have on your computer ?

S.

Le message a été supprimé

Bouchra Bensiali

non lue,
8 nov. 2010, 15:07:4908/11/2010
Hello,

I read: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family.

Thank you for your help.

On 8 nov, 10:54, Stéphane Mottelet

<stephane.motte...@nospam.gnark.gnark> wrote:
> Le 07/11/10 21:19, Bouchra Bensiali a écrit :
>
> > Thank you for the answer,
>
> > Actually, I thought about this solution but I have some problems with

> > it. I installed plotlib followinghttp://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/plotlib/0.42,

Le message a été supprimé
0 nouveau message