PGP 6.0 Freeware released - any int'l links?

已查看 45 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Peter G. Hansen

未读,
1998年9月1日 03:00:001998/9/1
收件人
As you may or may not know, PGP 6.0 Freeware has been released today (see
NAI's site), but I haven't been able to find any international links to it
(ie., I can't find anyone who has exported it yet). Can anyone help me?

ssim...@hertreg.ac.uk

未读,
1998年9月2日 03:00:001998/9/2
收件人
When I came into work this morning I had a 5.5mb file waiting in my inbox (e-
mailed anonymously). I can't condone the illegal export of software -
assuming it was illegaly exported, but I have put the new version up on my
web page (URL below).

Regards,

Sam Simpson
Comms Analyst
-- See http://www.hertreg.ac.uk/ss/ for ScramDisk, a free virtual disk
encryption for Windows 95/98. PGP Keys available at the same site.

In article <6sh4vm$jbf$1...@news.cybercity.dk>,

EZ

未读,
1998年9月2日 03:00:001998/9/2
收件人
The new PGPfreeware 6.0 doesn't support RSA (it is Diffie-Hellman only).
However, you can PURCHASE v6.0 and get an "RSA add-on":

http://www.nai.com/products/security/pgpfreeware.asp

Valentino Ducati

未读,
1998年9月4日 03:00:001998/9/4
收件人

Chris Campbell

未读,
1998年9月13日 03:00:001998/9/13
收件人
How were you cheated? Lied to? Mislead? No where in any of the PGP for
Personal Privacy 6.0 documentation on the NAI website does it say RSA
support.
Chris

Frank Knobbe wrote in message <35fc6624...@news.bna.bellsouth.net>...

Frank Knobbe