HP 8100i and 80 min CD's

Kees Mollema

Apr 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/3/99
I own a HP8100i CDRW, I do not suceed in burning 80 min CD's with that.
Is there anyone out there who was successful in doïng so????
If so, please tell me what you did to make it work.
What software did you use to copy, and which brand of media.

George Kerber

Apr 4, 1999, 4:00:00 AM4/4/99
I have not been able to get 80 minute cd to work to 80 minutes, I've got to
78:06. If I try anything longer than that, the writer simply hangs.
Others have reported similar results with the HP/Sony.

Kees Mollema wrote:

Total paranoia is perfect awareness.