Re: MEASEKITE, HERE'S MORE EVIDENCE THAT FRANK HAS A FINANCIAL INTEREST IN HOBBICOLORS.COM.

Message has been deleted

Paul Heslop

Jun 28, 2007, 10:41:51 PM6/28/07
facts2...@gmail.com wrote:

> Measekite,
>
> Now do you understand why Frank hates you so much? Every one of your
> post is affecting his business.
>
> Stan

get a room
--
Paul (Please dont take a picture)
Stop and Look

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Paul Heslop

Jun 28, 2007, 10:56:25 PM6/28/07
facts2...@gmail.com wrote:

> Paul,
> Are you telling me to get a room or get a life. I really should get a
> life though. I'm wasting my time on this. What can I say, "Frank
> hurt my feelings."
>
> Stan
> PS. As my kids always say, "he started it."

Time's too precious.

TJ

Jun 28, 2007, 11:09:47 PM6/28/07
facts2...@gmail.com wrote:
<snipped childish drivel>

> P.S. FRANK, NOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET OFF MY BACK. ONCE YOU APOLOGIES
> TO ME, I WILL STOP MY RESEARCH.
> PSS. NOW DOES EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND WHY I DON'T TRUST PEOPLE'S OPINION
> ON THIS BOARD. BACK UP YOUR OPINION WITH SOME FACTS BUDDY.
> PSS. FRANK, I TAKE THAT BACK, ONCE YOU APOLOGIES TO ME AND MEASEKITE,
> I WILL STOP MY RESEARCH.
> PSSS. NOW DOES EVERYBODY BELIEVE ME THAT I'M NOT MEASEKITE.
> PSSSS. FRANK, AS MY KIDS SAY, "YOU STARTED IT."

OK, I've more than had it. I don't care whether you're Stan, Measekite,
George Bush, or the Pope. I have a 5-year-old nephew that makes more
sense. I'm not going to waste my bandwidth on you any more.
Facts2opinion, can you say, "Plonk?"

And Frank, as long as you wish to limit your contributions to the group
to accusations and vulgarity regarding Stan/measekite/etc. (whoever
he/they might be), you can join him there.

Measekite, I wouldn't want you to feel left out, either. Jump right into
my killfile with them.

I hope you one/two/three/four/? are very happy together.

TJ

Frank

Jun 28, 2007, 11:08:31 PM6/28/07
facts2...@gmail.com wrote:

> Measekite,
>
> Now do you understand why Frank hates you so much? Every one of your
> post is affecting his business.
>
> Stan

Dear meashershithead,

I just visited our website, www.idon'tknowcolors.com. It's not bad, I'm
waiting for the new look (more black color, ok?). I do want to recommend
that we buy the domain names www.idon'tknowcolor.com and anything that
sounds similar. Like www.iamawacko.com or www.iamanidiot.com.
When we become big (we're gonna be fat right?), we don't want our
competitors to steal the misdirected traffic or food (my twinkies)from
right in front of us. Idiots.com and morons.com are owned by 2 different
companies. We should get rid of the phone number, since it makes
our business look real. Just advertise our fax number, and when
a customer ask for our number number on the web, just ignore them. ok?
And if I'm eating, I'm not going to do anything...got it!
It's ok for returning customer to know that we share a bed together
since you won their trust already. However, if you want to play the
image as a big scorer, don't mention my name! Also, can we
post the price on our website since I can't remember them just in case
they want to make a purchase immediately, especially for the mentally
undeveloped, like me.

I still haven't decided on which ink to buy, as I don't even yet have a
printer.
I'm sort of scared to buy from us, because you will know my real address
and remember, we're only dating! I'm not sure if you still hate me for
lying that you probably own idon'tknowcolors.com and that you probably
go under the alias meashershithead so....

Well in any case, if I can make up enough lies that I can't back up that
you have the best ink, I will...uhhh...I forgot what I was talking
about! It's those damn drugs you sold me...I can't remember a thing!
Sorry. I will only endorse our ink for money, ok. That's it!
"No facts at all" does not do a bias rating...whatever that is...cause
I'm too stupid to figure out just what the hell that means, so I only
rate on product quality, or something like that and not on personality
defects, of which I have many. If I do buy from us, I will order it from
my friends address, since I still live in my moms basement and feel
threaten by all of the dogs in my neighborhood. They bite!

Stan
ps. This is not 'fight back with mel joritze', this is 'no facts at
all' from me (stan) and meashershithead.

Frank

Jun 28, 2007, 11:08:54 PM6/28/07
facts2...@gmail.com wrote:

> Paul,
> Are you telling me to get a room or get a life. I really should get a
> life though. I'm wasting my time on this. What can I say, "Frank
> hurt my feelings."
>
> Stan
> PS. As my kids always say, "he started it."

Frank

Jun 28, 2007, 11:09:13 PM6/28/07
facts2...@gmail.com wrote:

> Frank,
>
> according to the following link, the ink you sell (hobbicolors) has
> problems.....
>
> Hobbicolors ink - not particularly impressed!!
> http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2660383.php
>
> I'm seeing much in the way of green
> http://groups.google.vu/group/comp.periphs.printers/browse_thread/thread/0d46116c49cfd351/31934d31a539be87?#31934d31a539be87
>
> hobbicolors ink fading
> http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1070&p=2
>
> discouraging experience with my first attempt atusing Hobbicolors
> ink.
> http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1254&p=1
>
> Green tint with hobbicolors
> http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=989&p=2
>
> Stan

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Frank

Jun 29, 2007, 10:46:51 AM6/29/07
facts2...@gmail.com wrote:

> TJ,
>
> Sorry, but Frank started it.
>
> Stan

You lying sack of shit! You're meashershithead. There is no stan..you
know it...we all know it...but you're some mentally deranged stupid
moron who need the attention.
Get lost. Grow up.
Get it a rest.
Frank

measekite

Jun 29, 2007, 1:14:23 PM6/29/07
This supports my opinion of generic ink.
Message has been deleted

measekite

Jun 29, 2007, 1:33:02 PM6/29/07
On Jun 29, 10:14 am, measekite <inkysti...@oem.com> wrote:

This supports my opinion of generic ink.

Measekite,
Don't forget Consumer Reports rated generic ink after market cartridge
as high quality.  It's just the price per photo wasn't much of a money
saver.

I still stand on that there is good after market ink refill kits, I
just don't know what brand.

Stan

Look, I hear that the best non OEM ink is Pantone and they are a reputable company.  I have never seen any photo results or have heard of clogging issues but I did find out that they are more expensive than OEM.  I think they cater to the professional crowd.

http://pantone.com/pages/colorvantage/colorvantage.aspx

Burt

Jun 29, 2007, 1:43:17 PM6/29/07

<facts2...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 29, 10:14 am, measekite <inkysti...@oem.com> wrote:
>> This supports my opinion of generic ink.
>
> Measekite,
> Don't forget Consumer Reports rated generic ink after market cartridge
> as high quality. It's just the price per photo wasn't much of a money
> saver.
>
> I still stand on that there is good after market ink refill kits, I
> just don't know what brand.
>
> Stan

instead of going off "half-cocked" on various accusations you might just
listen for a change and get the answers you are seeking. There are people
with years of experience here - including Frank - and on the nifty forum .
Because he shows a link to a web site doesn't mean he gets compensation from
them. I know - your detective work (?) leads you to that conclusion.

Burt

Jun 29, 2007, 1:45:09 PM6/29/07

> TJ,
>
> Sorry, but Frank started it.
>
> Stan

Typical grammer school playground bully response. Grow up, listen, and
learn what you need to know about inks you want to use.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Frank

Jun 29, 2007, 4:40:38 PM6/29/07
facts2...@gmail.com wrote:
> ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2006, FRANK POST.....
>
> FRANK SAYS, "Yeah, he's the very best advertiser and advocate for
> using after market
> inks. I too use hobbicolors ink in my canon. Great colors, no clogging
> or fading and I saved enough over the years to buy a house!"

You need to post the entire message you idiot:

"DC wrote:
> "Andy Petro" <andy.pe...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>>Are printheads available for Cannon IP 4000.

> http://www.inkcessories.com/ $49.95

> I bought recently. Genuine Canon. Use third party ink (mostly
Hobbicolors).

> Some guy called Measekite convinced me into buying non-oem ink.

Yeah, he's the very best advertiser and advocate for using after market
inks. I too use hobbicolors ink in my canon. Great colors, no clogging
or fading and I saved enough over the years to buy a house!
Frank"

I was referring to you, meashershithead, as the very best advertiser and
advocate for using after market inks.

WAS THAT HOUSE BOUGHT IN SAN JOSE?

You must really be hobbled from constantly shooting yourself in the foot.
The house I bought from the saving I kept for not using oem over priced
inks was in San Diego you moron!
But we all want to thank you for supporting oem inks and keeping the
price of printers very low. We after market ink users enjoy the best of
both worlds. Low printer cost and low ink cost.
Suffer you fool.
You're the best example of just how stupid one asshole can really be.
GET A LIFE LOSER!
Frank