Any interested game designers out there?

Timothy Dean Sweeney

Nov 21, 1991, 7:38:37 PM11/21/91
Are there any game programmers out there interested in working on the next
generation of shareware games for the PC? Epic MegaGames develops and
publishes them, and we're looking for one or two programmers who have the guts
to write super-fast EGA & VGA graphics code and object-oriented game engines.
We have two teams working on Nintendo-style action games now.

We have several college students involved in our game design teams; all you
need is access to a PC and lots & lots of talent! If you have the ambition to
work at the state of the art, why not get in touch? You need to mail a sample
of your PC programming work then we can talk (ask for a NDA if you need one.)

Thanks, and please help get the word out -- Epic MegaGames is here!

Tim Sweeney, Epic MegaGames, 10406 Holbrook Drive, Potomac MD 20854
ti...@wam.umd.edu, Phone (301) 299-3841