URL filtering using LSP

tyler.durden

Jul 14, 2008, 12:31:21 PM7/14/08
Hi folks,

i want to write a url filter based on a LSP.

But i've a problem: I can't find any tutorials dealing with this
special term (LSP).

Can anyone tell me where to find a got ressouce for programming a LSP?

Maybe you've got a sample code for a url filter? That would be the
best help for me ;-)

Regards,
Andreas K.

Vishal Swarnkar

Jul 15, 2008, 3:24:26 AM7/15/08

tyler.durden

Jul 15, 2008, 6:56:54 AM7/15/08
On 15 Jul., 09:24, Vishal Swarnkar <vishal.swarn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 9:31 pm, "tyler.durden" <Systemverwalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi folks,
>
> > i want to write a url filter based on a LSP.
>
> > But i've a problem: I can't find any tutorials dealing with this
> > special term (LSP).
>
> > Can anyone tell me where to find a got ressouce for programming a LSP?
>
> > Maybe you've got a sample code for a url filter? That would be the
> > best help for me ;-)
>
> > Regards,
> > Andreas K.
>
> You can start with MS LSP sample -->>http://connect.microsoft.com/WNDP/Downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?Down...

> Documents and other dev details you can find athttp://www.komodia.com/
>
> this can also helphttp://www.microsoft.com/msj/0599/LayeredService/LayeredService.aspx

Yeha, thank you! Komodia is a really good resource ;-)

Now I've to do some code work ;-)

Regards,
ak

Vishal Swarnkar

Jul 16, 2008, 3:18:49 AM7/16/08
> ak- Hide quoted text -

Better to start with Microsoft sample (link I provided at
connect.microsoft.com, refer above). I dont know the status of Komodia
code, whether they are updated or not. To begin with LSP everybody
takes the LSP sample provided in old SDK and Komodia did the same. The
old code is realy bad and have many bugs so its better to start with
MS sample rather than Komodia sample. Make a diff and see whatever
suits you better.