Help!! Problem with Office97 Service Pack SR1

Ha Minh-Huy

Feb 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/8/98

Hi
I'd like to know if someone had problems after installing Office97 Service
Pack (SR1) for Win95, in particular for Word97.
After installing Office97 SR1, Word97 doesn't work anymore. There's a error
message displaying :
"wwintl32.dll is not the right one..."
I checked that this dll was succesfully updated (version 8.0, created on
August 7 1997).
If you had the same problem, please let me know how you managed to solve it.
Thanks a lot

Bob Buckland

Feb 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/8/98

Hello Ha,

To fix this error, wrong WWINTL32.DLL after installing the SR1
patch uninstall *only* Word97. Then Reinstall Word97 then
repatch with SR1 and look at the 97SR1_*.TXT log file.

Be sure you're using the correct SR1 patch, 8.5mb for
International English editions, SR1OFF97.EXE

http://microsoft.com/office/office97/servicerelease

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
BusinessWares of California - Since 1979

Net-Tamer V 1.08X - Test Drive