Minix uucp

Koos van den Hout

Jul 11, 1992, 8:52:02 PM7/11/92

I have a uucp for Minix here, named MINIX/PC 1.5 UUCP.

It's uucico won't connect to a Waffle uucico correctly. When there are outgoing
files from the Minix side the connection is terminated after the initial
handshake. (Either way of slave/master).

Does anyone know of a newer UUCP for Minix that works correctly or how to fix
this ?

Grtx. KH

| Koos van den Hout E-mail ko...@kzdoos.hacktic.nl |
| Student Computer Science Fido Sysop @ 2:500/101.11012 |
| SysOp BBS Koos z'n Doos (+31-3402-36647) 300/1200/2400N81 ANSI/AVT/TTY |
| International E-mail costs me 10 times as much as a followup ... |