Snit, Why Not Just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?

Kernel

Oct 12, 2010, 11:06:42 PM10/12/10
Shit, you turn every thread into some kind of a fucking snit circus.
Why don't you just shut the fuck up because you are obviously some kind of
a freak obsessive compulsive.

Snit

Oct 12, 2010, 11:08:55 PM10/12/10
Kernel stated in post Xns9E0FEB35...@94.75.214.39 on 10/12/10 8:06
PM:

> Shit, you turn every thread into some kind of a fucking snit circus.
> Why don't you just shut the fuck up because you are obviously some kind of
> a freak obsessive compulsive.

How dare I ask questions about GNU/Linux! Man, that is just evil of me.
LOL!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid

Oct 12, 2010, 11:21:38 PM10/12/10
On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:08:55 -0700, Snit
<use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> How dare I ask questions about GNU/Linux! Man, that is just evil
of me.

One has the right to challenge. You should be the best evil you can
be. :)

--
posted with a Droid

Kernel

Oct 12, 2010, 11:26:54 PM10/12/10
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in

Look you fucking idiot, it has nothing to do with asking questions it has
everything to do with your wanting to turn every discussion into some kind
of dissection of the topic.

Someone will say, many, you will say how many.
They will answer 30k, you will reply measured by what.
They will say www.xxx.com you will say, is that units or 10's of units and
so forth.

You are some kind of a fucking nut who likes to waste people's time.
You don't care about Linux and you GUI interface rants regarding a standard
interface are proof of this.
Someone could drop a bar of gold in your lap and you would question how to
carry it to your car.

Why not just get lost and stop wasting our time?

Snit

Oct 12, 2010, 11:34:57 PM10/12/10
Kernel stated in post Xns9E0FEEA2...@94.75.214.39 on 10/12/10 8:26
PM:

You should relax. You sound like HPT.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

RonB

Oct 12, 2010, 11:46:08 PM10/12/10
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 03:26:54 +0000, Kernel wrote:

> You are some kind of a fucking nut who likes to waste people's time. You
> don't care about Linux and you GUI interface rants regarding a standard
> interface are proof of this.

He's a troll with a little insanity thrown in. Just killfile him and let
him yammer to himself.

--
RonB
Registered Linux User #498581

Snit

Oct 12, 2010, 11:49:46 PM10/12/10
RonB stated in post i93a1v$s2b$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 10/12/10 8:46
PM:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 03:26:54 +0000, Kernel wrote:
>
>> You are some kind of a fucking nut who likes to waste people's time. You
>> don't care about Linux and you GUI interface rants regarding a standard
>> interface are proof of this.
>
> He's a troll with a little insanity thrown in. Just killfile him and let
> him yammer to himself.

As predicted: I have asked a question about GNU/Linux... and since the
"advocates" (or at least many of them) are as ignorant as I am but they are
not willing to admit it, they try to hide their ignorance behind name
calling and insults.

I am adult enough to admit when I do not know... wish RonB was. Clearly,
though, he is clueless on this issue.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid

Oct 12, 2010, 11:57:06 PM10/12/10
I really don't care about you are talking about pop corn. You are
nobody.

Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid

Oct 13, 2010, 12:02:35 AM10/13/10
On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:34:57 -0700, Snit
<use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> You should relax. You sound like HPT.

The Kernel popped its lid. I do believe they need to lock the Jeffy
Pop Kernel up. :)

Gregory Shearman

Oct 13, 2010, 2:40:03 AM10/13/10

Just killfile the troll, don't engage it.

--
Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

Tattoo Vampire

Oct 13, 2010, 2:51:40 AM10/13/10
Gregory Shearman wrote:

> Just killfile the troll, don't engage it.

You're right, of course. I hadn't added Snit to the list because he's often
engaged in fairly civil and intelligent discussion. Then BOOM it's off to
the Snit Circus again.

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)

William Poaster

Oct 13, 2010, 5:44:31 AM10/13/10
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 02:51:40 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Gregory Shearman wrote:
>
>> Just killfile the troll, don't engage it.
>
> You're right, of course. I hadn't added Snit to the list because he's
> often engaged in fairly civil and intelligent discussion.

Flatfish often does a similar thing, until he has you hooked, then....

> Then BOOM it's off to the Snit Circus again.

Naturally, once the troll has you hooked & got your attention, he'll start
up his circus.

--
FreeBSD 8.1 64-bit; Kubuntu 10.04 64-bit
Kubuntu 10.10 64-bit; Scientificlinux 5.5 64-bit

William Poaster

Oct 13, 2010, 5:51:09 AM10/13/10
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 03:26:54 +0000, Kernel wrote:

> Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in
>
>> Kernel stated in post Xns9E0FEB35...@94.75.214.39 on 10/12/10
>> 8:06 PM:
>>
>>> Shit, you turn every thread into some kind of a fucking snit circus.
>>> Why don't you just shut the fuck up because you are obviously some kind
>>> of a freak obsessive compulsive.
>>>
>> How dare I ask questions about GNU/Linux! Man, that is just evil of me.
>> LOL!
> Look you fucking idiot, it has nothing to do with asking questions it has
> everything to do with your wanting to turn every discussion into some kind
> of dissection of the topic.
>
> Someone will say, many, you will say how many. They will answer 30k, you
> will reply measured by what. They will say www.xxx.com you will say, is
> that units or 10's of units and so forth.
>
> You are some kind of a fucking nut who likes to waste people's time.

Look up "gallopinginsanity.com", & you'll see that Michael Snit Glasser
purports to run a 'business'. Makes you wonder how he can, when he spends
most of his time uttering drivel in Usenet groups.

William Poaster

Oct 13, 2010, 6:03:23 AM10/13/10
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:40:03 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:

> On 2010-10-13, Kernel <ker...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Shit, you turn every thread into some kind of a fucking snit circus. Why
>> don't you just shut the fuck up because you are obviously some kind of a
>> freak obsessive compulsive.
>
> Just killfile the troll, don't engage it.

No doubt Snot will still reply to those who've binned him, which is
typical of a troll.

Interestingly there is claim that the American Psychiatric Association
will include "Internet troll personality disorder" in the next edition of
the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders".

Chris Ahlstrom

Oct 13, 2010, 6:45:19 AM10/13/10
William Poaster posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 02:51:40 -0400, Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>
>> Gregory Shearman wrote:
>>
>>> Just killfile the troll, don't engage it.
>>
>> You're right, of course. I hadn't added Snit to the list because he's
>> often engaged in fairly civil and intelligent discussion.
>
> Flatfish often does a similar thing, until he has you hooked, then....
>
>> Then BOOM it's off to the Snit Circus again.
>
> Naturally, once the troll has you hooked & got your attention, he'll start
> up his circus.

Yup. You troll for posters the same way you troll for fish.

--
Sooner or later you must pay for your sins.
(Those who have already paid may disregard this cookie).

White Spirit

Oct 13, 2010, 7:19:21 AM10/13/10

I once wrote a guide book on how to cope with obsessive-compulsive
disorder. I proof-read it over fifty times but it never did seem quite
right.

chrisv

Oct 13, 2010, 8:51:18 AM10/13/10
Kernel wrote:

>Look you fucking idiot, it has nothing to do with asking questions it has
>everything to do with your wanting to turn every discussion into some kind
>of dissection of the topic.

You're trying to talk sense to Shit, and get him to change his ways,
as if you're the first to try, and as if you have any chance of
succeeding.

Who is the "idiot"?

William Poaster

Oct 13, 2010, 8:53:32 AM10/13/10
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> William Poaster posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>>> You're right, of course. I hadn't added Snit to the list because he's
>>> often engaged in fairly civil and intelligent discussion.
>>
>> Flatfish often does a similar thing, until he has you hooked, then....
>>
>>> Then BOOM it's off to the Snit Circus again.
>>
>> Naturally, once the troll has you hooked & got your attention, he'll start
>> up his circus.
>
> Yup. You troll for posters the same way you troll for fish.

Nice shiny hook, nice juicy bait...

--
Cpio - A Star Wars Movie archiving droid.

Attila

Oct 13, 2010, 8:11:06 AM10/13/10
Gregory Shearman wrote:

> On 2010-10-13, Kernel <ker...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Shit, you turn every thread into some kind of a fucking snit circus.
>> Why don't you just shut the fuck up because you are obviously some kind
>> of a freak obsessive compulsive.
>
> Just killfile the troll, don't engage it.

Troll? What troll? I can't be goaded cause I'm leafnoded! ;)
[MC] Attila, The Leafnoded Freetard from Hell

chrisv

Oct 13, 2010, 9:21:24 AM10/13/10
Attila wrote:

Shit's been plonked here since day one, years ago. Even "Hadron" was
more reasonable, at least for a while.

One Shot, One-Kill

Oct 13, 2010, 9:20:17 AM10/13/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.

Attila

Oct 13, 2010, 11:21:48 AM10/13/10
chrisv wrote:

<snit>

> Shit's been plonked here since day one, years ago. Even "Hadron" was
> more reasonable, at least for a while.

I live in blessful peace. They have all been leafnoded and all that remains
is something vaguely unpleasant like the smell of decaying flesh. ;) But
let's not dwell on the past. The future looks extremely bright for
Gnu/Linux.
Attila, The Freetard from Hell

Snit

Oct 13, 2010, 12:12:40 PM10/13/10
White Spirit stated in post i944lv$dm0$2...@news.eternal-september.org on
10/13/10 4:19 AM:

:)

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Oct 13, 2010, 12:15:53 PM10/13/10
William Poaster stated in post pan.2010.10.13....@inet.user.com
on 10/13/10 3:03 AM:

> On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:40:03 +0000, Gregory Shearman wrote:
>
>> On 2010-10-13, Kernel <ker...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Shit, you turn every thread into some kind of a fucking snit circus. Why
>>> don't you just shut the fuck up because you are obviously some kind of a
>>> freak obsessive compulsive.
>>
>> Just killfile the troll, don't engage it.
>
> No doubt Snot will still reply to those who've binned him, which is
> typical of a troll.

I will reply to public posts as I see fit. *Nothing* wrong with that.

> Interestingly there is claim that the American Psychiatric Association
> will include "Internet troll personality disorder" in the next edition of
> the "Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders".

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Oct 13, 2010, 12:16:40 PM10/13/10
William Poaster stated in post pan.2010.10.13....@inet.user.com
on 10/13/10 2:51 AM:

As predicted: once I asked a question that the "advocates" cannot answer,
they get embarrassed and lash out... first with name calling and silly
insults and later by making things more personal.

Very, very predictable.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Oct 13, 2010, 12:30:04 PM10/13/10
Gregory Shearman stated in post slrnibal22.g4...@netscape.net on
10/12/10 11:40 PM:

> On 2010-10-13, Kernel <ker...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Shit, you turn every thread into some kind of a fucking snit circus.
>> Why don't you just shut the fuck up because you are obviously some kind of
>> a freak obsessive compulsive.
>
> Just killfile the troll, don't engage it.

I expect a number of folks will do so to hide the fact they share the same
ignorance on my question that I do. I hope they prove me wrong.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Clogwog

Oct 13, 2010, 3:53:54 PM10/13/10
"Snit" <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> schreef in bericht
Nothing new, Don Zeigler, your personal stalker, posting as "Kernel", Hah!!!

Snit

Oct 13, 2010, 4:01:24 PM10/13/10
Clogwog stated in post i952oj$2t0$1...@news.eternal-september.org on 10/13/10
12:53 PM:

I have no proof it is him, nor do I care that much... but, yeah, that is my
guess.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

One Shot, One-Kill

Oct 14, 2010, 9:29:32 AM10/14/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

more lies and nonsense from "chrisv" the total asshole.