Re: Steve Carroll continues to be a fucking moron

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 12:15:10 PM1/1/09
Steve Carroll wrote:

>> What tying? Why are you hiding from your own name being mentioned
>> online? What are you afraid of?
>>

> Note: No reply by Snit

You want Snit to explain the libel laws to you now. Shut the fuck up you
asswipe.

Snit

Jan 1, 2009, 12:22:28 PM1/1/09
"Rhino Plastee" <no...@nowhere.com> stated in post
gjitn0$icg$1...@news.albasani.net on 1/1/09 10:15 AM:

Steve Carroll has no sense of morality and no clue about the law. That is
why he ended up on the wrong side of the law and can no longer vote. It is
also why he is defending people who commit sexual perversions, clearly
showing he thinks it is OK depending on "who is doing the looking."

Snit:
And have you, yet, figured out that there is enough
difference between incest and sex that no literate
non-pervert would say they are synonymous?

Steve Carroll:
It obviously depends upon who is doing the looking. To a gay
person sex could be said to be synonymous with homophilia,
even though this may not be the case for *you*. To a
pedophile sex is synonymous with pedophilia, even though
these terms may not be synonymous to *you*. Hmmm... the very
word synonymous itself appears to have a few problems as it
bangs up against the absolute you are trying to foist upon
it;)

Notice how Steve makes it clear he does not consider incest and pedophilia
to be wrong... just a different perspective.

Steve Carroll (continuing):
I wonder if you even realize the logical extension of your
"argument" here and are aware that it will undoubtedly target
certain groups of people as "perverts". What makes incestuous
sex "perverted" in your mind?

Sad how the idea of incest being a perversion has to be defended to Steve.
He is *defending* incest! That is just repulsive. Steve then goes on
trying to equate incest with homosexuality, as if they were moral
equivalents.

Steve Carroll is a sicko. Plain and simple.

--
Look, this is silly. It's not an argument, it's an armor plated walrus with
walnut paneling and an all leather interior.

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 1, 2009, 12:27:39 PM1/1/09
Rhino Plastee (Michael Glasser) blubbered incoherently:

Poor Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/Michael Glasser

Has your wife thrown you out of the living room again, and you have to
troll usenet 24/7 because you have nothing else to do?

And what nice assortment of crossposts you inserted there

You are really pathetic, Michael Glasser

This reminds me to insert this specific sock puppet of yours also into the
permanent killfile. Your cretinous babbling is insulting my computer chips
--
Only two things are infinite,
the Universe and Stupidity.

Steve Carroll

Jan 1, 2009, 12:36:40 PM1/1/09
On Jan 1, 10:22 am, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> "Rhino Plastee" <no...@nowhere.com> stated in post
> gjitn0$ic...@news.albasani.net on 1/1/09 10:15 AM:

> >> Note: No reply by Snit
>
> > You want Snit to explain the libel laws to you now.  Shut the fuck up you
> > asswipe.
>
> Steve Carroll has no sense of morality

Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who uncover his lies
and deceit;)

> and no clue about the law.

Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are "proof". LOL!

(snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)

Geezer

Jan 1, 2009, 1:22:37 PM1/1/09
Said the idiots who won't stop cross-posting

"Steve Carroll" <fret...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Snit

Jan 1, 2009, 1:27:10 PM1/1/09
"Geezer" <geez...@somewhere.net> stated in post
NR77l.2563$Es4....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net on 1/1/09 11:22 AM:

> Said the idiots who won't stop cross-posting

Steve loves to add a gazillion groups... I do not know if he is the one who
did so in this case or if it was HPT. Either way, the two of them are
annoying twits doing nothing but begging for my attention.

Carroll has been following me around for *years* lying about me because I
said some things about Bush he disagreed with and he could not find a real
counter. It got so bad his ISP ended up giving him warnings, then dropping
his Usenet access... and he went around that by getting another account with
them. Later his ISP stopped supporting Usenet completely, in part because
of abusers such as him (they sent out an email to those who had written to
their abuse department).

Being that I have not responded to Carroll in some time he has now taken to
emailing me with his trolling BS - recently trying to defend incest as
merely being a different perspective and not something that is a perversion.
He went so far as to try to equate it to homosexuality, as if they were on
the same moral standing.

--
"In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is. You're
what's left." - Skip Hansen

High Plains Thumper

Jan 1, 2009, 6:07:16 PM1/1/09
Snit wrote:
> "Geezer" stated:
>> Said the idiots who won't stop cross-posting Snit wrote:
>>> "Rhino Plastee" stated:

>>> Steve Carroll has no sense of morality
>>
>> Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who uncover
>> his lies and deceit;)
>>
>>> and no clue about the law.
>>
>> Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are
>> "proof". LOL! (snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)
>
> Steve loves to add a gazillion groups... I do not know if he
> is the one who did so in this case or if it was HPT. Either
> way, the two of them are annoying twits doing nothing but
> begging for my attention.

Lie.

> Carroll has been following me around for *years* lying about
> me because I said some things about Bush he disagreed with and
> he could not find a real counter. It got so bad his ISP
> ended up giving him warnings, then dropping his Usenet
> access... and he went around that by getting another account
> with them. Later his ISP stopped supporting Usenet completely,
> in part because of abusers such as him (they sent out an email
> to those who had written to their abuse department).

Lie.

> Being that I have not responded to Carroll in some time he has
> now taken to emailing me with his trolling BS - recently
> trying to defend incest as merely being a different
> perspective and not something that is a perversion. He went so
> far as to try to equate it to homosexuality, as if they were
> on the same moral standing.

Lie.

These are examples of:

http://tantek.pbwiki.com/TrollTaxonomy

[quote] Ad hominem troll

Ad hominem troll at its simplest, will attack people
personally, rather than the merits of their statements or
methodologies.

The ad hominem troll often has already lost a rational
argument about a topic, and thus its goal is to change the
argument from being about a topic, to being about the people
opposed to the troll (which could mean any/all rational
person(s) in the discussion), in the hopes of both
discrediting people's ideas indirectly by discrediting the
people, and engendering an emotional reaction from the
people by attacking their egos / self-image. The "getting a
reaction out of" goal is common to most troll types. [/quote]

Yup, the Snit Circus of pathological lies continues ....

--
HPT

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 1, 2009, 6:43:58 PM1/1/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Snit wrote:

>>> Whined the guy who cannot directly address those who uncover
>>> his lies and deceit;)

>>> Said the guy who believes his unsupported opinions are
>>> "proof". LOL! (snip more of Snit's unsupported lies)
>>
>> Steve loves to add a gazillion groups... I do not know if he
>> is the one who did so in this case or if it was HPT. Either
>> way, the two of them are annoying twits doing nothing but
>> begging for my attention.
>
> Lie.

Naturally a lie.
It was Snot/Snit/Rekruled/Brock McNuggets/Rhino Plastee/Michael Glasser
himself who posted this idiotic thread to half of usenet.

Must be a "Snot Glasser beating day in CSMA", it seems
Whenever Snit Michael Glasser is proven to be an extremely dishonest liar
he starts posting cretinous idiocy all over the groups

Maybe he just got beaten up by his wife, on the other hand, and so he is
again extremely bitter being shown how utterly worthless the "IT teacher"
Michael Glasser really is

< snip >
--
Howe's Law: Everyone has a scheme that will not work.

Chance Furlong

Jan 1, 2009, 6:47:22 PM1/1/09
In article <gjjiba$s43$1...@news.motzarella.org>,

High Plains Thumper <h...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Yup, the Snit Circus of pathological lies continues.

Yes, Snit, aka Mr. Incest, is at it again.

Snit

Jan 1, 2009, 7:55:33 PM1/1/09
"Chance Furlong" <T-B...@megakatcity.com> stated in post
T-Bone-A12015....@unlimited.newshosting.com on 1/1/09 4:47 PM:

Ahh, the trolls are cuddling... but they cannot find any wrong doing from
me... just from each other.

--
"Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

Snit

Jan 1, 2009, 7:58:44 PM1/1/09
"High Plains Thumper" <h...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
gjjiba$s43$1...@news.motzarella.org on 1/1/09 4:07 PM:

>> Steve loves to add a gazillion groups... I do not know if he
>> is the one who did so in this case or if it was HPT. Either
>> way, the two of them are annoying twits doing nothing but
>> begging for my attention.
>
> Lie.

Since you cannot show a single example of me doing as you say, clearly you
are just begging for my attention. This is simple.

>> Carroll has been following me around for *years* lying about
>> me because I said some things about Bush he disagreed with and
>> he could not find a real counter. It got so bad his ISP
>> ended up giving him warnings, then dropping his Usenet
>> access... and he went around that by getting another account
>> with them. Later his ISP stopped supporting Usenet completely,
>> in part because of abusers such as him (they sent out an email
>> to those who had written to their abuse department).
>
> Lie.

What did Comcast say when you contacted them? Oh. You never did. You base
your accusations on... *nothing*.

>> Being that I have not responded to Carroll in some time he has
>> now taken to emailing me with his trolling BS - recently
>> trying to defend incest as merely being a different
>> perspective and not something that is a perversion. He went so
>> far as to try to equate it to homosexuality, as if they were
>> on the same moral standing.
>
> Lie.

Yet I quoted him doing as I say.

See... you are just begging for my attention.

--
"If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."
- Anatole France

Tattoo Vampire

Jan 1, 2009, 8:10:39 PM1/1/09
Snit wrote:

> Steve Carroll has no sense of morality and no clue about the law.

[snip]

Hmmm... "Rhino Plastee" posts something, then Snit, who has been largely
absent the past few days, pops up and posts an "I agree blahblahblah" followup
within minutes.

Coincidence?

--
Why is the person who invests all your money called a broker?

Regards,
[tv]

Owner and proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

Message has been deleted

Chance Furlong

Jan 1, 2009, 8:29:18 PM1/1/09
In article <C582B415.E7C18%use...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> "Chance Furlong" <T-B...@megakatcity.com> stated in post
> T-Bone-A12015....@unlimited.newshosting.com on 1/1/09 4:47 PM:
>
> > In article <gjjiba$s43$1...@news.motzarella.org>,
> > High Plains Thumper <h...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> Yup, the Snit Circus of pathological lies continues.
> >
> > Yes, Snit, aka Mr. Incest, is at it again.
>

> Ahh, the trolls are cuddling, but they cannot find any wrong doing from
> me, just from each other.

Is that you taking, or is the LSD talking for you?

Don Zeigler

Jan 1, 2009, 8:56:48 PM1/1/09
Chance Furlong wrote:

> Is that you taking, or is the LSD talking for you?

Snot snorts crank, I believe.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Money is the Root of All Evil. For more info, send $10.

High Plains Thumper

Jan 1, 2009, 9:01:50 PM1/1/09
Snit wrote:
> High Plains Thumper stated:

>> Snit wrote:
>>
>>> Steve loves to add a gazillion groups... I do not know if
>>> he is the one who did so in this case or if it was HPT.
>>> Either way, the two of them are annoying twits doing
>>> nothing but begging for my attention.
>>
>> Lie.
>
> Since you cannot show a single example of me doing as you say,
> clearly you are just begging for my attention. This is
> simple.

See the above Snit speculative lie. There's no begging for
attention.

>>> Carroll has been following me around for *years* lying
>>> about me because I said some things about Bush he
>>> disagreed with and he could not find a real counter. It
>>> got so bad his ISP ended up giving him warnings, then
>>> dropping his Usenet access... and he went around that by
>>> getting another account with them. Later his ISP stopped
>>> supporting Usenet completely, in part because of abusers
>>> such as him (they sent out an email to those who had
>>> written to their abuse department).
>>
>> Lie.
>
> What did Comcast say when you contacted them? Oh. You never
> did. You base your accusations on... *nothing*.

Snit continues his accusations, blaming Steve Carroll for the
demise of Comcast NNTP Usenet service. Then shifts the blame,
accusing me of failing to speak directly to Comcast, how Snit
Circus like.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-9997051-38.html

[quote]
July 22, 2008 6:30 PM PDT
Cuomo strong-arms Comcast over Usenet
Posted by Declan McCullagh

New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo has found a novel way to
shake down law-abiding broadband companies: accuse them of
harboring child pornography and threaten to prosecute them unless
they do what he wants. That might just happen to involve writing
Cuomo a hefty check.

The latest company to be honored by Cuomo's personal attention is
Comcast, which received a two-page letter on Monday threatening
"legal action" on child pornography grounds within five days, if
its executives failed to agree to a certain set of rules devised
by the attorney general.
[/quote]

>>> Being that I have not responded to Carroll in some time he
>>> has now taken to emailing me with his trolling BS -
>>> recently trying to defend incest as merely being a
>>> different perspective and not something that is a
>>> perversion. He went so far as to try to equate it to
>>> homosexuality, as if they were on the same moral standing.
>>
>> Lie.
>
> Yet I quoted him doing as I say.
>
> See... you are just begging for my attention.

No one is begging for your sick, twisted logic for attention.

Snit, please do us all a favour, dry up and blow away. No one
wants to hear your asinine, whiny arguments on your libeling
theories towards Mr. Carroll, accusing him of sexually perverted
dialogue, accusing me of failing to support you, amongst your
other pathetic, pathological lies.

--
HPT

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 9:02:42 PM1/1/09
Don Zeigler wrote:
> Chance Furlong wrote:
>
>> Is that you taking, or is the LSD talking for you?
>
> Snot snorts crank, I believe.

Snit is an asslicker. He is the cause of all evil in the world but is so
sublte at causing it nobody can point to any evidence. Slippery bastard!

High Plains Thumper

Jan 1, 2009, 9:10:23 PM1/1/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> Snit wrote:
>
>> See... you are just begging for my attention.
>
> High Plains Thumper is very creepy. The last thing I would
> want to give him is attention.

Speaking of creepy, Gary's slip is showing:

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html

[quote]
Name: flatfish+++ (Gary Stewart in real life)

Traits:

* Nym shifting (see below)
* Self confessed thief and proud of it
* Homophobic
* Racist
* Habitual liar
* Frequently cross posts replies to other non-Linux related
newsgroups

The flatfish troll nyms shifts an extraordinary amount often
using the nyms as sock puppets. Here is a list of some of the
nyms the flatfish troll has used (NB: flatfish will often use the
names of other posters as nyms):

Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie
Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt,

[74 lines of nyms snipped]

Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles, wylbur.horseman,
Yanick Schmuley and zyklon_C. Plus many, many, many more.
[/quote]

Some female nyms used by Gary:

Abbie Diaz, Allie Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969,
Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, Anna Banger, Attila, Christine Abernathy,
Claire Lynn, Collie Entragion, Connie Hines, Corrie, Corrie
Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, donna.bunting_tv, doris.gets.her.oates,
Fawn Lebowitz, gabriele howorth, GayClod, Heather, Heather69,
Heather Trax, Heidi van Wong, high_pain_humper, hymen.the.jew,
llanalott, IvanaB, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill,
Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kim
Coinop, Kristen, kumba killington, L Didio, Laura Shillingford,
Le Farter, Le Yammy, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les Walton, Leslie
Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt,
long_tong_ling, Luna Lane, okto_pussy, Paris Marriot, Patricia,
Patty LeGrange, patty pippins, Patty Poppins, Piss Clam, Polly
Ester, Poopy Pants McGee, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Sharon
Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Shelly K., simply.lisa, sista
sledgehammer, Stephanie, Stephanie Mannerz, Sue, sue quinterra,
SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi
Wong, suzie.linux, Suzie Wong, Terri Sorensen, Tracee, Traci,
traci.alicock, traci.manicotti, traci.pusey, Traci
Spritzendrainer, Trina Swallows, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern,
wendy, Wendy Duzz, Winnie Septos, Plus many, many, many more.

Yes Gary, really creepy now aren't you, hypocrite.

--
HPT

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 9:14:43 PM1/1/09

See what a good guy you are. Not like that asshole Snit! Asslicker that
one.

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 9:19:01 PM1/1/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Snit wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> Lie.
>>
>> Since you cannot show a single example of me doing as you say,
>> clearly you are just begging for my attention. This is
>> simple.
>
> See the above Snit speculative lie. There's no begging for
> attention.

Of course not! Snit is just being an poopshoot licker. He says you are
begging for his attention only because you repeatedly make accusations you
never support. So what? Who says you have to support them? This is Usenet
for fuck's sake. Can't he just take a joke?

See. You fail to show you can find a single lie from the Snit fucker. So
what? He is the asshole here! Just because Steve Carroll runs around
defending incest and pig fuckers does not mean he is a pervert, he just has
a different point of view. Snit should get with the program. What a sack
of shit that Snot is!

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 9:21:02 PM1/1/09
Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 17:58:44 -0700, Snit wrote:
>

>> See... you are just begging for my attention.
>
> High Plains Thumper is very creepy.
> The last thing I would want to give him is attention.

High Plains Thumper is the victim here. He is being asked to support his
accusations but this is not a fucking court of law it is Usenet and he has
the right to free speech. Why can't he blame Snit of eating what others
drop off at the Brown's house? Fuck, if others can do it why not Thumper?
Are you against free speech asshole?

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 9:25:07 PM1/1/09
Chance Furlong wrote:
> In article <pan.2009.01.01....@ubuntu-intrepid.eu>,
> William Poaster <w...@ubuntu-intrepid.eu> wrote:
>
>> FFS, keep Michael Snit Glasser's idiocy out of unrelated newsgroups.
>
> Better yet, Michael "Snit" "Mr. Incest" Glasser should keep his idiocy
> out of c.s.m.a.

Exactly! You said it. Who the fuck cares that you never bother to show
Snit doing as you say, it is good enough on Usenet for you and others to
just say it. I am right with you brother!

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 9:26:24 PM1/1/09

Yes! He is the one and only Mr. Incest because he has told others that
their claims of committing incest is repulsive to him. Good name for that
asshole Snit!

Steve Carroll

Jan 1, 2009, 9:49:18 PM1/1/09
On Jan 1, 5:58 pm, Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> "High Plains Thumper" <h...@invalid.invalid> stated in post
> gjjiba$s4...@news.motzarella.org on 1/1/09 4:07 PM:

> >> Steve loves to add a gazillion groups... I do not know if he
> >> is the one who did so in this case or if it was HPT.  Either
> >> way, the two of them are annoying twits doing nothing but
> >> begging for my attention.
>
> > Lie.
>
> Since you cannot show a single example of me doing as you say, clearly you
> are just begging for my attention.  This is simple.
>
> >> Carroll has been following me around for *years* lying about
> >> me because I said some things about Bush

...that you pretended were fact but you couldn't show any proof for
your claims. Apparently you forget that, at times, you admitted your
"facts" were just opinions that you held.

(snip Snit's lies)

> >> Being that I have not responded to Carroll in some time he has
> >> now taken to emailing me with his trolling BS - recently
> >> trying to defend incest as merely being a different
> >> perspective and not something that is a perversion.

A perversion of what, Snit? Sex? Who gets to say what a sexual
perversion is? You? Incest isn't even defined the same in all places
of the world, nor is it outlawed everywhere. By the way, I never
stated my position... which is why you are trying to pretend I have.
I'm asking about your position because you have made a complete fool
of yourself... again.

> He went so
> >> far as to try to equate it to homosexuality, as if they were
> >> on the same moral standing.

For some people they obviously are on the same moral standing. See
how your ridiculous absolutes can easily be broken YET? LOL!

> > Lie.
>
> Yet I quoted him doing as I say.
>
> See... you are just begging for my attention.
>
> --
> "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing."

I wonder if you even realize what this means...

> -  Anatole France

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 9:55:52 PM1/1/09

You have no need to state your position as you defend those who commit
incest! This is Usenet! You can call them holy crusaders! No rules on the
Internets, right? You slam that asshole Snit! Show him who is boss!

>> He went so
>
> For some people they obviously are on the same moral standing. See
> how your ridiculous absolutes can easily be broken YET? LOL!

Yes! Yes! That is it! You can say that incest and homosexuality are on
the same moral standing and be right as fucking rain. This is Usenet and
rules of civilization do not matter. Bash those gays! Uplift those
incestious assholes! That is your natural born right and if this Snit
asshole stands in your way you have every right to make up stories about
him!

>>> Lie.
>>
>> Yet I quoted him doing as I say.
>>
>> See... you are just begging for my attention.
>>
>> --
>> "If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish
>> thing."
>
> I wonder if you even realize what this means...
>
>> - Anatole France

Snit knows nothing! Easy to show because you say so and you are not to be
questioned! After all, you have others agreeing with you so you must be
right!

Down with Snit! Up with truth from the masses!

High Plains Thumper

Jan 1, 2009, 9:56:34 PM1/1/09
Rhino Plastee (Michael Glasser AKA Snit) wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Snit wrote:
>>> High Plains Thumper stated:

>>> Since you cannot show a single example of me doing as you
>>> say, clearly you are just begging for my attention. This
>>> is simple.
>>
>> See the above Snit speculative lie. There's no begging for
>> attention.
>
> Of course not! Snit is just being an poopshoot licker. He
> says you are begging for his attention only because you
> repeatedly make accusations you never support. So what? Who
> says you have to support them? This is Usenet for fuck's
> sake. Can't he just take a joke?

This is an example of:

[quote]
7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

44. Use being an idiot as an excuse. When you are criticized
for using disinformation tactics, claim ignorance of the
disinformation tactics and use your apparent idiocy as an excuse
for your actions. Do the same for your comrades, when a Linux
Advocate corners one of your fellow anti-Linux propagandists tell
that advocate something like "What are you doing? It's only John
Doe for goodness sake!"
[/quote]

[quote]
7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics [continued]

19. Present multiple personalities. Change your position with
every few article you post to comp.os.linux.advocacy. Appear to
be supporting all sides of the issues. You can make a statements
or opinion in one posting then follow it up with a another post
with a contrary opinion. You can even get into an argument with
yourself. This could cause readers to dismiss the subject of the
thread.

34. Use of false identities. Create throw away identities to
enter the newsgroup to spread discord and after a few days or
weeks, stop using that identity. If you are losing an argument
create a new identity to support the position of your main
identity. If things are getting slow, create a few identities
counter to your primary identity. Start a n-on-1 argument with
your primary identity being outnumbered. Then have each of your
new identities be convinced by your primary identity to the error
of their ways.
[/quote]

Snit as Rhino Plastee:

http://tinyurl.com/9qr5lo

[quote]
>> "Nope: I quote you directly and in context:"-Snit
>>
>> Proving that High Plains Thumper is correct, Snit does
>> nymshift as Rhino Plastee.
>
> Nope. Nice try though!

You wished!

Rhino Plastee states....

"Clearly this is a bigoted postion you are pushing, Wally".
http://tinyurl.com/6uhx65

Wally replies....

"Clearly for your argument to hold up you need to put words in my
mouth! tsk, tsk!"
http://tinyurl.com/9xm9ea

Snit shoots himself in the foot and replies....

"Nope: I quote you directly and in context:"
http://tinyurl.com/7hlnq2

ROTFLMAO!
[/quote]

--
HPT

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 10:01:47 PM1/1/09

LOL!

High Plains Thumper

Jan 1, 2009, 11:40:16 PM1/1/09
Tattoo Vampire wrote:
> Snit wrote:
>
>> Steve Carroll has no sense of morality and no clue about the
>> law.
>
> [snip]
>
> Hmmm... "Rhino Plastee" posts something, then Snit, who has
> been largely absent the past few days, pops up and posts an "I
> agree blahblahblah" followup within minutes.
>
> Coincidence?

Explanation is simple. Rhino Plastee is a sock puppet of Snit,
and a rather miserable failure of one at that; about as pathetic
as Hadron nymshifting as Steve Townsend.

--
HPT

Rhino Plastee

Jan 1, 2009, 11:49:38 PM1/1/09

High Plains Thumper THUMPS, Wally WALLS him in, and now Tattoo Vampire
PAINTS a target on Snit's ass! I made the stupid fucking mistake of posting
at about the same time as another poster so I must be that poster! No
arguimg thay one boys and girls. Must be guilty as charged. This is the
logic of the Internet in 2009, the Wild West of the New World Order!

Message has been deleted