[News] Interview with the Creator of the Linux-based 'iPhone Killer'

Roy Schestowitz

Jan 21, 2007, 4:01:41 AM1/21/07
FIC Neo1973 Open Source Phone Video - Interview

,----[ Quote ]
| We have known about the FIC Neo1973, the world's first open source
| phone, for quite some time now, but below we have an in-depth review
| of the phone and its capabilities.
`----

http://techzo.com/wordpress/?p=386

Prickley Pete

Jan 21, 2007, 9:37:30 AM1/21/07

Bawawawawwawawa

What a load of crap. Figures that a LOSER like Roy Spamowitz would fake
this headline. This neo crap is no iPhone killer and I am sure that I
will see iPhone everywhere in few months but I will never ever see one
of this obscure neo Lienux crap phones.

wjbell

Jan 21, 2007, 5:27:51 PM1/21/07
Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> FIC Neo1973 Open Source Phone Video - Interview

Marked as off-topic spam, Roy Schestowitz.

Please keep posts on-topic to the charter of this newsgroup; Linux
advocacy. Failing to do so disrupts the group, floods it with off-topic
spam and plays a part in ruining the medium for everyone.

See the comp.os.linux.advocacy charter, section 1.4, at:

"1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy

The charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is:

For discussion of the benefits of Linux compared to other operating
systems.

That single sentence is the one and only charter of
the newsgroup comp.os.linux.advocacy. The newsgroup's
charter is for the newsgroup as a place for supporters
of Linux to gather to discuss Linux, for the betterment
of the Linux community and the promotion and development
of Linux. It supports this as a place for those who
would like to learn more about Linux to come to learn
from those who know Linux. It does not call for it to be
a place where the anti-Linux propagandists to gather in
order to discredit Linux."

Please exercise some newsgroup etiquette, Roy Schestowitz. See:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/posting-rules/part1/

Peter Köhlmann

Jan 21, 2007, 6:41:31 PM1/21/07
wjbell wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> FIC Neo1973 Open Source Phone Video - Interview
>
> Marked as off-topic spam, Roy Schestowitz.

Poor wjebll. Pray tell, what part of "Linux-based 'iPhone Killer'" needs to
be explained to you in greater detail?

You are a windows user, and it shows
--
Avoid reality at all costs.