Google Joins Europe Case Against Microsoft

nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu

Feb 25, 2009, 9:47:11 AM2/25/09
<Quote>
Accusing Microsoft of unfairly sidelining competitors, Google said on
Tuesday that it would apply to join a European Union antitrust case
against Microsoft over the company’s Web browser.

The case, initiated by the E.U. in January, accused Microsoft of
illegally tying Internet Explorer to Windows to stifle competition in
the browser market, breathing new life into issues that were at the
core of the landmark Department of Justice antitrust suit against
Microsoft a decade ago...

Google, which last year rolled out Chrome, a competing browser, said
it was also applying to become a “third party” in the European
proceeding.

“Google believes that the browser market is still largely
uncompetitive, which holds back innovation for users,” ...“This is
because Internet Explorer is tied to Microsoft’s dominant computer
operating system, giving it an unfair advantage over other
browsers.” ...

[Antitrust experts question timing...]

Microsoft’s share of the browser market had decreased to 68 percent in
January, from about 80 percent two years ago, according to Net
Applications, a research firm. Firefox had about 21.5 percent of the
market, while Safari, made by Apple, 8.3 percent, and Google’s Chrome,
1 percent....
</Quote>

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/25/technology/companies/25google.html

Chesaar der Anusfluit

Feb 25, 2009, 10:39:20 AM2/25/09
<nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu> schreef in bericht
<Quote>
> Accusing Microsoft

<Snipped off topic crap>

What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while working
every day on top notch Windows computers?
Especially nessuno-LittleJohn tard and spamtard Roy/Racine Schestowitz!
Robert Littlejohn, Professor Plasma Physics Nonlinear Dynamics at Berkeley
AKA Nessuno uses university computers (128.32.124.193 / wigner.Berkeley.EDU)
to spam and " *bullshit* " this group with his lies and off-topic rants
(quoting Peter Kohlmann). I wouldn't want to have a liar "teaching" in a
lecture-room, if I was Robert J. Birgeneau, Chancellor of Berkeley.

Roy (Racine) Schestowitz, who cut off his balls for Linux, is a career
college student at some liberal artsy university. He has never had a job or
any responsibility in his life and his poor parents have been supporting his
butt for many years. Instead of actually graduating like you're supposed to
this proven liar spends 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all
holidays) posting lies to every corner of the internet. He posts to a
Microsoft-hate newsgroup called COLA for instance where he finds the time to
make thousands of posts each month.
Really... this is no exaggeration. He literally makes several thousand posts
per month to this lowly newsgroup instead of studying or getting a job. He
was posting so much and misusing his college computers so much that after
several warnings and complaints his school had no choice but to suspend his
internet posting privileges. (He's not supposed to use school computers for
personal gain.) Now he uses Mark Kent's account (another linux liar) to spew
his lies and hatred from.
He was recently found guilty of stealing artwork from other websites and
posting them on his site despite the clear and obvious copyright warnings.
He has no hesitation in shamelessly stealing the work of others and posting
it up on his website as his own in order to try and make a few pennies
profit.
Other than posting to COLA he has his own anti-Microsoft website and created
for-profit websites that attempt to boycott linux vendors he doesn't like
such as Novell, Xandros and etc. His specialty is to take news stories and
twist the headline and contents of the story into something that was never
written. Unsuspecting readers will see the post from Roy
Schestowitz and assume it's the truth when in reality it's nothing but lies,
delusions, ravings and rants from this immature child."

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 25, 2009, 10:39:29 AM2/25/09

Kelsey Bjarnason

Feb 25, 2009, 10:51:20 AM2/25/09
[snips]

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:

> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while working
> every day on top notch Windows computers?

Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at work
or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the crap tends
to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.

So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand, just
how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy group? Yeesh,
give me a break.

chrisv

Feb 25, 2009, 1:02:04 PM2/25/09

Then tell your employer that you refuse to use a Windows OS. Stop bitching.

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 25, 2009, 1:22:57 PM2/25/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.

If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
bullshit.

--
Poor Buoyancy:
The realization that one was a better person when one had less

chrisv

Feb 25, 2009, 1:32:57 PM2/25/09
some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

>Then tell your employer that you refuse to use a Windows OS.

Ignore the forger.

Clogwog

Feb 25, 2009, 1:36:31 PM2/25/09
"Chris Ahlstrom" <ahls...@launchmodem.com> schreef in bericht

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> [snips]
>>
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:
>>
>>> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while working
>>> every day on top notch Windows computers?
>>
>> Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at work
>> or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the crap tends
>> to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.
>>
>> So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand, just
>> how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy group? Yeesh,
>> give me a break.
>
> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
>
> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
> bullshit.

So you deny that nessuno is ranting Microsoft, while working
every day on top notch Windows computers at work, like you do?
lol ! Be a nice tardlett Chris and fuck off!
--
The Linonut ( Chris Ahlstrom) liar
This liar has nothing to say or add to the conversation. His posts are

chrisv

Feb 25, 2009, 1:38:43 PM2/25/09
"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> schreef in bericht

> some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
>
>>Then tell your employer that you refuse to use a Windows OS.
>
> Ignore the forger.

Fsck off, you arsehole troll!
*PLONK*
--
chrisv, email me at mailto:chr...@nospam.invalid. Privacy and discretion
assured.
My sphere of interest:
adult swim, aqua teen, bondage, dead can dance, erotica, fantasy, ferrets,
fetishism, naked fight clubs, greg the bunny, jump little children,
morphine, pornography, sensuality, sex, sexuality, shiny things, gang
banging, 69, Anal, Asian, Ass, AssLicking, AssToMouth, BallsLicking,
BendOver, BigL, BigNaturals, BigTits, Bikini, Black, Blonde, Blowjob, Boots,
Bra, Brunette, Closeup, Condom, Corset, Creampie, Cumshot, CumSwallow,
CurlyHair, DoggyStyle, DP, FaceSitting, Facial, Fetish, Fingering, Fishnet,
Flexible, Foot, Footjob, Gagging, Gaping, Gonzo, HairPulling, Handjob,
Hardcore, High-Heels, HoldingHer, Interracial, Kissing, Latinas, Legs,
Lesbian, Lingerie, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, MiniSkirt, Mouthfull,
OnHerKnees, OnTop, Outdoor, Piercing, Ponytail, Pool, Posing, PuffyNipples,
PussyLicking, Redhead, ReverseCowgirl, SeeThrough, ShavedPussy, ShortHair,
Shorts, SiliconeTits, SmallTits, Smoking, Sofa, Solo, Spitting, Spoons,
StandingSex, Stockings, Tan, Tattoo, TBack, Teasing, Teens, Threesome,
ThroatFucking, Titjob, TitLicking, Topless, Toys, TrimmedPussy, Upskirt,
Bathroom, BigBlackCock, BigCock, Bizzare, Braces, Bukkake, CamelToe,
Cheerleader, Chubby, ClothedSex, Erotica, Exhibitionism, Fat, Fisting,
Freckles, Gape, Garterbelt, Gay, Glasses, Gloves, Granny, Group, HairyPussy,
HiddenCam, Housewife, Indian, Insertions, Jeans, Kitchen, Lactating, Latex,
Messy, Midget, Nurses, Orgasm, Orgy, Pale Party Pissing, Pregnant,
RoughSex, SchoolGirl, Secretary, Sexy, Shemale, Shower, Skinny, Socks,
Spanking, Squirting, Strapon, String, Tickling, Toes, Toons, Ugly, Uniform,
Vintage, Voyeur, Wet, WhiteOnBlack.

Rabid Dog

Feb 25, 2009, 1:41:48 PM2/25/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> [snips]
>>
>> On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:
>>
>>> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while
>>> working every day on top notch Windows computers?
>>
>> Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at
>> work or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the
>> crap tends to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.
>>
>> So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand,
>> just how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy
>> group? Yeesh, give me a break.
>
> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
>
> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying
> his bullshit.

We already ignore Kelsey. Have you just gotten the word?

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 25, 2009, 3:17:15 PM2/25/09
CROSS POSTS REMOVED

After takin' a swig o' grog, Rabid Dog belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

>> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying

>> his bullshit.
>
> We already ignore Kelsey. Have you just gotten the word?

Moron alert!

economist, n:
Someone who's good with figures, but doesn't have enough
personality to become an accountant.

stilicho

Feb 25, 2009, 5:18:18 PM2/25/09
On Feb 25, 10:22 am, Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstr...@launchmodem.com> wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, Kelsey Bjarnason belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
> > [snips]
>
> > On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 16:39:20 +0100, Chesaar der Anusfluit wrote:
>
> >> What is it with you university people, ranting Microsoft, while working
> >> every day on top notch Windows computers?
>
> > Some folks have no choice in what platform they use, at school or at work
> > or wherever. Then again, being forced to actually *use* the crap tends
> > to bring home the point that it is, in fact, crap.
>
> > So your complaint, essentially, is that they get to see, firsthand, just
> > how bad the stuff is, then they say so, on an OS advocacy group? Yeesh,
> > give me a break.
>
> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
>
> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
> bullshit.

Nasty bunch of trolls we have here, wouldn't you say? But it sure is
easy to yank their chains.

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 25, 2009, 5:46:21 PM2/25/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, stilicho belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

>> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.

>> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
>>
>> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother dignifying his
>> bullshit.
>
> Nasty bunch of trolls we have here, wouldn't you say? But it sure is
> easy to yank their chains.

Those cross-posting bastards!

--
DOS is ugly and interferes with users' experience.
-- Bill Gates

chrisv

Feb 25, 2009, 6:31:00 PM2/25/09
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, stilicho belched out
> this bit o' wisdom:
>
>>> Why do you honor this crazed troll with any kind of rationalization.
>>> He's one of the nasty Usenet cranks that post filth here.
>>>
>>> If you want to have fun with him, fine. But don't bother
>>> dignifying his bullshit.
>>
>> Nasty bunch of trolls we have here, wouldn't you say? But it sure is
>> easy to yank their chains.
>
> Those cross-posting bastards!

They should all be killed!

Ezekiel

Feb 25, 2009, 7:18:14 PM2/25/09

"stilicho" <nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu> wrote in message

Oh look... little John Nessuno shows up to the COLA circle-jerk with his
new nym.

Doctor Smith

Feb 25, 2009, 9:28:20 PM2/25/09

He's been outed!

Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had in here since
Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy Toiletwater, amongst other nyms.

High Plains Thumper

Feb 25, 2009, 11:41:46 PM2/25/09
Doctor Smith wrote:

> Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had
> in here since Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy
> Toiletwater, amongst other nyms.

This is an example of:

[quote]
7.6 Trespasser Disinformation Tactics

[6.] When your tactics are turned on you, call your opponents
trolls. Do not accept the fact that by calling someone using
your tactics a troll that makes you the real troll.

13. Embarrass your opponent. Locate or create apparently
embarrassing information or detail and utilize it out of all
proportion-trying to create a scandal around it, to hijack a
thread or drive everyone to distraction.

14. Blackmail your opponent. Locate or create apparently
embarrassing information or detail and threaten your opponent
with exposure to force him to do as you want him to. This tactic
can be combined with the "Embarrass your opponent" tactic if you
can no longer get your way though Blackmail.
[quote]

Some female nyms used by Gary:

Abbie Diaz, Allie Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969,
Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, Anna Banger, Attila, Christine Abernathy,
Claire Lynn, Collie Entragion, Connie Hines, Corrie, Corrie
Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, donna.bunting_tv, doris.gets.her.oates,
Fawn Lebowitz, gabriele howorth, GayClod, Heather, Heather69,
Heather Trax, Heidi van Wong, high_pain_humper, hymen.the.jew,
llanalott, IvanaB, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill,
Karla Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kim
Coinop, Kristen, kumba killington, L Didio, Laura Shillingford,
Le Farter, Le Yammy, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les Walton, Leslie
Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt,
long_tong_ling, Luna Lane, okto_pussy, Paris Marriot, Patricia,
Patty LeGrange, patty pippins, Patty Poppins, Piss Clam, Polly
Ester, Poopy Pants McGee, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Sharon
Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Shelly K., simply.lisa, sista
sledgehammer, Stephanie, Stephanie Mannerz, Sue, sue quinterra,
SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi
Wong, suzie.linux, Suzie Wong, Terri Sorensen, Tracee, Traci,
traci.alicock, traci.manicotti, traci.pusey, Traci
Spritzendrainer, Trina Swallows, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern,
wendy, Wendy Duzz, Winnie Septos, Plus many, many, many more.

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/flatfish-troll.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/11/sandeep-kumar.html
http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/12/gary-m-stewart.html

--
HPT

Rhino Mocks

Feb 25, 2009, 11:44:58 PM2/25/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Doctor Smith wrote:
>
>> Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had
>> in here since Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy
>> Toiletwater, amongst other nyms.

Oh, it's High Plains Hypocrite on another cross-post playing NG lapdog
and point-dog for someone, your usual MO.

Doctor Smith

Feb 25, 2009, 11:45:41 PM2/25/09
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:41:46 +0000 (UTC), High Plains Thumper wrote:

> Doctor Smith wrote:
>
>> Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had
>> in here since Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy
>> Toiletwater, amongst other nyms.
>
> This is an example of:

High Plains Thumper and Nessuno getting caught trolling.

High Plains Thumper

Feb 26, 2009, 12:01:54 AM2/26/09
Rhino Mocks wrote:

> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Doctor Smith wrote:
>>
>>> Nessuno may very well be the dumbest Linux troll we have had in here
>>> since Hight Plains Thumper got caught as Wendy Toiletwater, amongst
>>> other nyms.
>
> Oh, it's High Plains Hypocrite

Ad hominem.

> on another cross-post playing NG lapdog and point-dog for someone, your
> usual MO.

General information on 4.225.31.147:

IP address: 4.225.31.147
Host name: dialup-4.225.31.147.dial1.cincinnati1.level3.net
Country: UNITED STATES

Nymshifting Level3 troll backing his buddy, Flatfish. Uses reply to
Flatfish crosspost as excuse to troll COLA. Luser.

--
HPT

Rhino Mocks

Feb 26, 2009, 12:05:40 AM2/26/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Rhino Mocks wrote:

<snipped>

And yet you responded, as usual, backing-up all of Linux. :)

Doctor Smith

Feb 26, 2009, 12:27:22 AM2/26/09

High Plains Thumper hates when she gets caught nym shifting.
This happens about 99.9999 percent of the time.

Rhino Mocks

Feb 26, 2009, 12:44:51 AM2/26/09

We all do it nothing new there. You have to keep it fresh. HPH goes
around point-dogging it all the time. It doesn't stop anything?

High Plains Thumper

Feb 26, 2009, 6:32:07 AM2/26/09
Rhino Mocks wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Rhino Mocks wrote:
> <snipped>

Ignored.

> And yet you responded, as usual, backing-up all of Linux. :)

COLA is a Linux advocacy group:

[quote] 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The charter
of comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the benefits of
Linux compared to other operating systems. [/quote]

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

Rhino Mocks

Feb 26, 2009, 7:08:50 AM2/26/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

<snipped>

LOL, Hypocrite can you snap out of this rut you're in? Maybe, if you let
Chris Victim do you again, you can have another "Don Zigler".

You're not stopping anything, because like you, there are weak people in
this chicken-shit NG.

It's a matter of time before something is said about Linux that will
send these cockroaches like you a running.

You are such a hypocrite as you make more noise than anyone I have ever
seen trying to stop shit, lord protector of Advocacy.

DFS

Feb 26, 2009, 8:17:37 AM2/26/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> COLA is a Linux advocacy group:

LMAO! The hell it is.

Show us the 95% of posts, by "advocates", that actually advocate Linux.

chrisv

Feb 26, 2009, 8:15:15 AM2/26/09
some idiot forging chrisv wrote:

>They should all be killed!

Ignore the forger.

chrisv

Feb 26, 2009, 8:15:32 AM2/26/09
Rhino Mocks wrote:

>Oh, it's

*plonk*

Doctor Smith

Feb 26, 2009, 10:40:32 AM2/26/09
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:32:07 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:

> COLA is a Linux advocacy group:

You're one funny gal High Plains Thumper.

chrisv

Feb 26, 2009, 12:10:34 PM2/26/09

Kill the forger.

High Plains Thumper

Feb 26, 2009, 11:55:10 PM2/26/09
> <snipped>

Ignored.

> LOL, Hypocrite can you snap out of this rut you're in?

Ad hominem.

> Maybe, if you let Chris Victim do you again,

More ad hominem, deflection.

> you can have another "Don Zigler".

Don can stand on his own.

> You're not stopping anything, because like you, there are weak
> people in this chicken-shit NG.

Like this troll (nasty).

> It's a matter of time before something is said about Linux
> that will send these cockroaches like you a running.

Lame.

> You are such a hypocrite

Ad hominem.

> as you make more noise than anyone I have ever seen trying to
> stop shit,

Empty words.

> lord protector of Advocacy.

Off-topic. See Charter quoe above.

High Plains Thumper

Feb 27, 2009, 12:00:25 AM2/27/09
DFS wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>

>> COLA is a Linux advocacy group:
>>
>> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/linux/advocacy/faq-and-primer/
>>
>> [quote] 1.4 The Charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy. The
>> charter of comp.os.linux.advocacy is: For discussion of the
>> benefits of Linux compared to other operating systems.
>> [/quote]
>
> LMAO! The hell it is.
>
> Show us the 95% of posts, by "advocates", that actually
> advocate Linux.

http://www.multinombres.com.ar/gpage.html

[quote]
Subject: 3.3 The destructive Troll

In about the year 1999 a new breed of Troll appeared who
have the declared intention of destroying a specific Target
newsgroup. This is done by a variety of posts, (see
Section 4) intended to drive normal posters away from the
specific newsgroup.

When the percentage of Troll posts, including followups
exceeds about 75% of the total posts, most readers seem to
just give up and unsubscribe. Usenet, and particularly the
uk.local.* hierarchy is for most users a hobby and if that
hobby ceases to be enjoyable, the obvious answer is just to
find another hobby.

Rhino Mocks

Feb 27, 2009, 12:40:24 AM2/27/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

<snipped>

Hypocrite, you have some real problems. One of them is that you're
addicted to Usenet -- <BITCH-SLAPPED-HARD>.

Rhino Mocks

Feb 27, 2009, 12:41:43 AM2/27/09
High Plains Thumper wrote:

<snipped>

<BITCH-SLAPPED-HARD>

Ruel Smith

Feb 27, 2009, 1:35:01 AM2/27/09
Ezekiel <th...@here.com> said on 2009-02-26:
Oh, didn't notice the fellow's nymshifting! Goes into the killfile.

chrisv

Feb 27, 2009, 9:19:37 AM2/27/09
Ruel Smith wrote:

>> Oh look... little John Nessuno shows up to the COLA circle-jerk with his
>> new nym.
>>
>Oh, didn't notice the fellow's nymshifting! Goes into the killfile.

Oh, he's worse than "Ezekiel", is he?

Chris Ahlstrom

Feb 27, 2009, 11:15:59 AM2/27/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, chrisv belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> Ruel Smith wrote:

What's funny is he left "nessuno" in his address, so anyone can guess his
identity.

--
The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed
ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

Clogwog

Mar 1, 2009, 6:17:53 AM3/1/09

> some idiot forging chrisv wrote:
>
>>They should all be killed!
>
> Ignore the forger.

stilicho <nes...@wigner.berkeley.edu>
Killfile the moronic troll!
And that's an order!

Ad Hominem

Mar 1, 2009, 6:20:28 AM3/1/09
"High Plains Thumper" <highplai...@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht
<yawn>
zzzzzzz SNORE | FART zzzzzzz

Clogwog

Mar 1, 2009, 6:25:41 AM3/1/09
"Doctor Smith" <iaintgotnos...@ols.net> schreef in bericht

> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:32:07 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>

>> COLA is a Linux advocacy group:
>
> You're one funny gal High Plains Thumper.

He's a quite amusing little nymshifting troll!
ROFL MAO! LOL !
--
High Plains Thumper AKA HPT AKA Rafael AKA George Hostler AKA Wendy
Toiletwater AKA Willy Wong AKA Wang Mycock AKA Anna Banger AKA Susan

Doctor Smith

Mar 2, 2009, 2:38:50 AM3/2/09
On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 12:25:41 +0100, Clogwog wrote:

> "Doctor Smith" <iaintgotnos...@ols.net> schreef in bericht
>> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:32:07 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>

>>> COLA is a Linux advocacy group:
>>
>> You're one funny gal High Plains Thumper.
>

> He's a quite amusing little nymshifting troll!
> ROFL MAO! LOL !

>High Plains Thumper AKA HPT AKA Rafael AKA George Hostler AKA Wendy

>Toiletwater AKA Willy Wong AKA Wang Mycock AKA Anna Banger AKA Susan
>McSquatter and many, many, many others. High Plains Thumper seems to have a
>crossdressing fetish mixed in with his admitted homosexuality.
>High Plains Thumper the Liar, Cocksucker, Retard, Nymshifter, NetKKKop,
>Netnanny!

Poor High Plains Thumper :(

It appears he is now nym shifting as Vinny Fritters.

I never thought he could top his Wendy Toiletwater nym, but it appears he
might have.

It's funny how the rec.motorcycles group didn't catch on that many of their
"female" posters over the years were really High Plains Thumper nym
shifting.

Maybe he should just get the operation and become female like another COLA
poster has already done?
It might calm him down.

High Plains Thumper

Mar 2, 2009, 11:57:25 PM3/2/09
Doctor Smith (Gary M. Stewart) AKA Flatfish, Sandeep Kumar, Moshe

Goldfarb and many others wrote:

> Poor High Plains Thumper :(
>
> It appears he is now nym shifting as Vinny Fritters.

Lie. Vinny smells fish, Flatfish. Another attempt at planting
false evidence, little pervert doctor?

> I never thought he could top his Wendy Toiletwater nym, but it
> appears he might have. It's funny how the rec.motorcycles
> group didn't catch on that many of their "female" posters over
> the years were really High Plains Thumper nym shifting. Maybe
> he should just get the operation and become female like
> another COLA poster has already done? It might calm him down.

Rather sad attempt at lying. Last time this troll cross posted
to Reeky, it backfired.

He is fortunate that someone hasn't already popped a cap in his mofo.

--
HPT
1987 Suzuki LS650 Savage