Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

Microsoft Shill Busted Commenting in Blogs

조회수 24회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Roy Schestowitz

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 14. 오후 12:36:4409. 7. 14.
받는사람

Moshe Goldfarb

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 14. 오후 1:22:5709. 7. 14.
받는사람
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:36:44 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Paid Microsoft AstroTurfer Strikes Boycott Novell

Yea....

Just like you "busted" Gary Stewart........

You're a gullible idiot Roy SchesNOwitz.

Roy Schestowitz gullible idiot (for the search engines).

Erik Funkenbusch

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 14. 오후 1:31:3809. 7. 14.
받는사람
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:36:44 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Paid Microsoft AstroTurfer Strikes Boycott Novell

Really? Sounds like more paranoia to me. Many Microsoft employees have
commented on your blog, and you know it.

> WE RARELY bother to check who is leaving comments in Boycott Novell

Really? I guess that explains all the red notices on everyone you don't
agree with. Rarely... That's provably false, Roy. You have irc logs that
indicate otherwise.

> ļæ½Neither the blog nor the E-mail address (or even the comments) say anything
> about his job at Microsoft.ļæ½Nice disclosure there, eh?

Really? That's odd, since I went to his blog, and the #1 item says he's a
Technology Evangelist for the largest software company in the world.

http://armchairtheorist.com/about/

Yeah, no disclosure at all.

You have such great detective skills, Roy. Oooooh.

Do you really believe nobody will actually fact check what you have to say
Roy?

Erik Funkenbusch

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 14. 오후 1:43:3209. 7. 14.
받는사람

Oh, I see... You disabled comments on the story on BN, because you didn't
want anyone to point out the facts to thost that don't bother to check up
on you.

Real honest there Roy.

7

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 14. 오후 2:25:5109. 7. 14.
받는사람
Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster pounding the sock Erik Funkenbusch
wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing:

>> Paid Microsoft AstroTurfer Strikes Boycott Novell
>
> Really? Sounds like more paranoia to me. Many Microsoft employees have
> commented on your blog, and you know it.

Don't you have somd defragging to do on your
windump PC?

Sounds like you are paranoid about something
and write very nervously.
Do you blog like this all day and forget
to mention your employment status with micoshaft
corporation?

Moshe Goldfarb

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 14. 오후 3:13:4809. 7. 14.
받는사람
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:31:38 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

Roy Schestowitz is a classic narcissist and *yes* he *does*
believe that he is above everyone else and that people won't
bother to check his sources and "facts".

He really does.

He has comments turned off on that story BTW.
I guess even Schestowitz knows when he has screwed up really
bad.

Moshe Goldfarb

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 14. 오후 3:14:0809. 7. 14.
받는사람

Roy Schestowitz honest?

Yea....

Like a used car salesman.

Moshe Goldfarb

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 14. 오후 3:14:5809. 7. 14.
받는사람

SchesNOwitz is the paranoid one around here.
He thinks Microsoft is lurking behind every post and every one
of Linux's failures.

DFS

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오전 6:48:5509. 7. 16.
받는사람
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Paid Microsoft AstroTurfer Strikes Boycott Novell

You're a paranoid loser, Spamowitz.

'Boycott Novell' is a sham laughingstock joke of a website. It's not taken
seriously by anyone except a handful of like-minded Linux dweebs. When's
the last time Novell contacted you to discuss anything? That's what I
thought.

You actually accept money to run Microsoft ads on the site - what kind of
pathetic fraud does that?

nessuno

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오전 11:11:4909. 7. 16.
받는사람
You must have hit a sore nerve. The trolls are crawling out from
under rocks, out of the woodwork, they're everywhere.

Hadron

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오전 11:22:0709. 7. 16.
받는사람
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

What a load of rambling, paranoid nonsense. It makes zero sense.

--
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/windows-emulation/wine-faq/

"Nope, we know what an emulator does, and wine doesn't." - AH
** http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/dec7cb073d761af4

Moshe Goldfarb

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오후 12:01:0309. 7. 16.
받는사람

Ok everybody it's sing a long with Moshe time !!!!

All together now!!!!

Schestowitz, Schestowitz, he's our man
If anyone can do it Schestowitz can!
Schestowitz Schestowitz he's our man
Mr. Roy Schestowitz, the Queen of the SPAM.

His BN site is under attack once again.
His latest tactic is to disable comments on his more accusatory
threads, IOW the ones in which he has absolutely no verifiable
proof to back up his statements.

The guy is a sham.

Schestowitz, the flim-flam man !

Moshe Goldfarb

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오후 12:04:1909. 7. 16.
받는사람
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:22:07 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:
>
>> Paid Microsoft AstroTurfer Strikes Boycott Novell

> What a load of rambling, paranoid nonsense. It makes zero sense.

Exactly.

Roy Schestowitz has so much "proof" of this tale that he
disabled comments on his site wrt to this topic post.

The guy is a flim-flam man.

Roy Schestowitz

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오후 8:37:0509. 7. 16.
받는사람

DFS

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오후 11:17:5409. 7. 16.
받는사람
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ nessuno on Thursday 16 July 2009 15:11 : \____
>
>> You must have hit a sore nerve. The trolls are crawling out from
>> under rocks, out of the woodwork, they're everywhere.
>
> Heh. I've just seen that in Google Groups. It means it's on the right
> topic.

You run and hide from any challenges to your idiocy, then check Google
Groups to see who responds.

Why can't you debate your stupidity?

Moshe Goldfarb

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 16. 오후 10:01:2609. 7. 16.
받는사람
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 00:37:05 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ nessuno on Thursday 16 July 2009 15:11 : \____
>
>> You must have hit a sore nerve. The trolls are crawling out from
>> under rocks, out of the woodwork, they're everywhere.
>
> Heh. I've just seen that in Google Groups. It means it's on the right topic.

So if I SPAM a topic like Obama is The Anti-Christ and people
come out of the wood work to make fun of me, like they are doing
to you Roy Schestowitz, it means I am on the right topic.

You're an idiot Roy Schestowitz and I can't imagine how the hell
you ever got through school, especially a sciences program, with
twisted reasoning like you have.

Moshe Goldfarb

읽지 않음,
2009. 7. 17. 오전 11:43:0709. 7. 17.
받는사람

Because he keeps losing :)

He's also gaming the comment system on his BN site.
Especially the ratings.

Sometimes when you click on his posts and give them a bad
rating, the counter goes up but the rating will stay the same.

This never happens if you give him a good rating.

This only happens with Schestowitz's own posts and not all the
time.

He's gaming his own site because he doesn't want to feel the
heat.

새 메시지 0개