Rex Ballard: loverboy with a bite

1 view

DFS

Jun 6, 2005, 5:36:36 PM6/6/05
Hooking the Hard Way.
One time the manager of one of the restaurants, told me he could introduce
me to the bar maid if I'd "make him happy". He wanted oral sex from me. I
really wanted to get a chance with this bar maid, so I gave it a shot.
Within a few minutes he was grabbing me by the hair, trying to choke me or
gag me or something, and then he shot his load. I almost threw up all over
him on the spot. He told me I was great and brought over the bar maid. He
introduced me all right...as his lover. I told him later that if I had a
chance, I'd bite it off like an australian shephard.

http://www.open4success.org/bio/Auto03.html

Linønut

Jun 7, 2005, 8:06:57 AM6/7/05
DFS poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:

You're disgusting.

*plonk*

--
When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

S.Heenan

Jun 7, 2005, 5:45:22 PM6/7/05
Linřnut wrote:
> DFS poked his little head through the XP firewall and said:
>
> You're disgusting.
>
> *plonk*

http://www.open4success.org/bio/Auto03.html

Since your newsreader inadvertently snipped his post, here it is.

You're welcome.

HTH