sqlite dll with tcl bindings

getsh...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2011, 11:29:45 AM2/1/11
Is there somwhere a sqlite375.dll already compiled with tcl bindings ?
I had to compile it myself using msys-mingw (a previous attempt with
TakeoffGW failed, when trying to load my just compiled sqlite dll I
received a "Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 6")
and the tea-compatible tarball provided on the sqlite site.
Thanks,
FS

Gerald W. Lester

Feb 1, 2011, 12:06:41 PM2/1/11

I do believe it is in the TeaPot.

| Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC |
| Email: Gerald...@kng-consulting.net |

getsh...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2011, 5:17:54 PM2/1/11
On 1 Feb, 18:06, "Gerald W. Lester" <Gerald.Les...@KnG-Consulting.net>
wrote:

> On 2/1/11 10:29 AM, getshor...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Is there somwhere a sqlite375.dll already compiled with tcl bindings ?
> > I had to compile it myself using msys-mingw (a previous attempt with
> > TakeoffGW failed, when trying to load my just compiled sqlite dll I
> > received a "Couldn't reserve space for cygwin's heap, Win32 error 6")
> > and the tea-compatible tarball provided on the sqlite site.
> > Thanks,
> > FS
>
> I do believe it is in the TeaPot.

If I issue the command:
teacup describe sqlite3 3.7.5
I obtain:
sqlite3 3.7.5 is not known

Gerald W. Lester

Feb 1, 2011, 5:35:20 PM2/1/11

Sorry, you are right -- they are only up to 3.7.4.