SRFI Libraries for Chez Scheme Version 1

Aaron W. Hsu

Sep 7, 2009, 7:28:57 PM9/7/09
I am pleased to announce a public release of the portable R6RS SRFIs
project for the latest prerelease version for Chez Scheme (7.9.3). This
port has not yet been sent upstream for inclusion in the main project, but
I will work on that when I have the time. At the moment, you can download
the optimized version for Chez Scheme at

<gopher://gopher.sacrideo.us>

or you can follow the development using Monotone on mtn.sacrideo.us,
branch us.sacrideo.srfi.

Comments, bugfixes, suggestions welcome.

[This is part of a series of releases of code leading up to the imminent
release of Descot Version 1. You will see a few more repositories being
published by me. These repositories are designed to be more modular than
my previous Chez Libs releases, and integrate better with current code
repositories.]

Aaron W. Hsu

--
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive. -- C. S. Lewis

Grant Rettke

Sep 8, 2009, 9:01:26 AM9/8/09
Awesome thanks Aaron.