vscm from Mathias Blume

fernan

Nov 14, 2008, 3:11:07 AM11/14/08
Hello

Anybody knows what is the license for vscm?

thanks
fernan

r.re...@googlemail.com

Nov 14, 2008, 3:39:50 AM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 9:11 am, fernan <fernanbola...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Anybody knows what is the license for vscm?

To me it looks like VSCM was never released under any license.
I suggest to ask the author to release it under some license
(potentially a free software license).

Greetings,
Robin

fernan

Nov 14, 2008, 8:44:23 AM11/14/08
On Nov 14, 4:39 pm, "r.rede...@googlemail.com"

I have already email Mathias, but according to his website he
tranfered maintership David Rush I am not sure how to contact him.
sourceforge seems to put vscm under artistic license so that should be
fine.