About check link is broken or not ? using watir

Priyank Shah

Sep 3, 2010, 5:31:55 AM9/3/10

Can any one help me to check links are working or not in page? using
watir?

Let me know if any other good way for it i check it with header also but
not

get right response like 200.

Thanks,
Priyank Shah

Khema Dhangar

Dec 25, 2010, 6:33:40 AM12/25/10

Please any one give solution on this question i also want solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Khema

Priyank Shah

Dec 26, 2010, 11:33:18 PM12/26/10
Khema Dhangar wrote in post #970612:

> Hi,
>
> Please any one give solution on this question i also want solution.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Khema

Hi Khema,

If you have a simple authentication then go to

http://www.ensta.fr/~diam/ruby/online/ruby-doc-stdlib/libdoc/net/http/rdoc/classes/Net/HTTP.html

but if you have a digest authentication then you can use

gem for digest authentication check example for digest

http://peakshare.blogspot.com/2010/11/digest-authentication.html

I think this may very helpful to you

Thanks,
Pryank Shah