Mustache render library from a new lisper - request for comments

osa1

Jan 25, 2012, 3:33:58 PM1/25/12
Hello fellow lispers,

I just wrote a mustache render library for Common Lisp(for detailed
information about mustache, see http://mustache.github.com/ ). This
was mostly for learning purposes, but since there isn't any mustache
renderer written for Common Lisp yet, I thought it could be also a
contribution to the community(I'm sure it's not good enough for
professional use, but I'm working to improve it).

I'm also working on adding Common Lisp lambdas to mustache specs, but
I need to learn yaml first.

I'm sending this email because I need reviews, criticism, etc. to help
me improve my Lisp skills and the library.

You can browse the source at https://github.com/osa1/cl-mustache .

-Sinan

Fyndhorn Elder

Jan 26, 2012, 2:30:54 AM1/26/12
I have not read it fully but a few things came up : use lazy evaluation instead
of cond and if and try an index number in a recursive parsing function.
Always handy.

Love,
FE

Kaz Kylheku

Jan 26, 2012, 2:45:07 AM1/26/12
On 2012-01-25, osa1 <omera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello fellow lispers,
>
> I just wrote a mustache render library for Common Lisp(for detailed
> information about mustache, see http://mustache.github.com/ ). This

Make mine like Tom Selleck's, Magnum P.I. era.

Kan-Ru Chen

Jan 27, 2012, 11:59:27 PM1/27/12
Hi!

I'm also a new lisper!

osa1 <omera...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello fellow lispers,
>
> I just wrote a mustache render library for Common Lisp(for detailed
> information about mustache, see http://mustache.github.com/ ). This
> was mostly for learning purposes, but since there isn't any mustache
> renderer written for Common Lisp yet, I thought it could be also a
> contribution to the community(I'm sure it's not good enough for
> professional use, but I'm working to improve it).

Also inspired by Matthew Snyder's blog post, I wrote my cl-mustache
renderer to practice Common Lisp several days ago. It currently passes
all spec tests minus lambdas.

You can find the source at https://github.com/kanru/cl-mustache

--
Kanru

osa1

Jan 28, 2012, 5:56:03 PM1/28/12
On Jan 28, 6:59 am, Kan-Ru Chen <ka...@kanru.info> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm also a new lisper!
>
> osa1 <omeraga...@gmail.com> writes:
> > Hello fellow lispers,
>
> > I just wrote a mustache render library for Common Lisp(for detailed
> > information about mustache, seehttp://mustache.github.com/). This
> > was mostly for learning purposes, but since there isn't any mustache
> > renderer written for Common Lisp yet, I thought it could be also a
> > contribution to the community(I'm sure it's not good enough for
> > professional use, but I'm working to improve it).
>
> Also inspired by Matthew Snyder's blog post, I wrote my cl-mustache
> renderer to practice Common Lisp several days ago. It currently passes
> all spec tests minus lambdas.
>
> You can find the source athttps://github.com/kanru/cl-mustache
>
> --
> Kanru

Hey, maybe one of use should send an email to owner of
mustache.github.com to add a Common Lisp link to the homepage. Since
they put link of a Clojure implementation which doesn't even implement
half of the specs, they can put your or my implementation.