'OnResizeEnd' not working on IE 6

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Aaron Gray

未读,
2004年11月20日 14:11:292004/11/20
收件人
OnResizeEnd does not seem to be working on IE 6.

----------

<head>

</head>

style="background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;height:100%;width:100%;"></div>

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--

function drawAll()
{
canvas.style.backgroundColor = 0;
}

//-->
</script>

--------------------

Its a _oneshot_ but it demonstrates the problem, replace 'onResizeEnd' with
'onResize' and it works fine.

If it wont work which it should, drawing the chart which is resizable takes
a couple of seconds plus, so I really need the onResizeEnd or an equivalent,
the only thing I can think of doing is use a timer which is constantly reset
by onResize and then it times out after the resize process and draws the
chart.

Hopefully I am doing something silly though,

Aaron

Michael Winter

未读,
2004年11月20日 14:55:292004/11/20
收件人
On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:11:29 -0000, Aaron Gray <ang...@beeb.net> wrote:

> OnResizeEnd does not seem to be working on IE 6.

I don't believe that it *should* work:

"Fires when the user finishes changing the dimensions of the
object in a control selection."

and

"Remarks

Only content editable objects can be included in a control
selection. You can make objects content editable by setting the
contentEditable property to true or by placing the parent document
in design mode."

[snip]

Mike

--
Michael Winter

Aaron Gray

未读,
2004年11月20日 15:50:092004/11/20
收件人
>> OnResizeEnd does not seem to be working on IE 6.
>
> I don't believe that it *should* work:
>
> "Fires when the user finishes changing the dimensions of the
> object in a control selection."
>
> and
>
> "Remarks
>
> Only content editable objects can be included in a control
> selection. You can make objects content editable by setting the
> contentEditable property to true or by placing the parent document
> in design mode."

Cheers, strange condition though, as it would be a useful function if it did
work.

Thanks,

Aaron

0 个新帖子