Hi, please solve the applets problem for me

jason

Mar 8, 2007, 4:12:28 AM3/8/07
Here is the applet question:

(Using Applet, GUI, Event Handling, Collection, Graphics)

A Java program is needed to model a card deck. There is a GUI
interface with the following
components:
Remove button Once this button is pressed, a card is removed from the
top of the
deck and it is given out to a player
Return button Once this button is pressed, the returned card is added
to the
bottom of the deck. As each card is returned, its card face is also
displayed on the GUI interface.
Write a Java Applet which implements this specification.

Please reply back for an answer thank you!!!

Patricia Shanahan

Mar 8, 2007, 10:55:56 AM3/8/07

See http://home.earthlink.net/~patricia_shanahan/beginner.html for my
general advice on how to get started. If you have a specific question,
please post that, including descriptions of your own attempts to solve
it.

Patricia

Nigel Wade

Mar 8, 2007, 11:33:43 AM3/8/07
jason wrote his homework assignment:

Why on earth do you think we would want to do your homework for you?

--
Nigel Wade

Wojtek

Mar 8, 2007, 12:00:54 PM3/8/07
Nigel Wade wrote :

> jason wrote his homework assignment:
>
> Why on earth do you think we would want to do your homework for you?

Because it is due on Monday...

--
Test Sig

John T

Mar 8, 2007, 3:49:15 PM3/8/07
Even if I knew how to do your homework assignment, I don't have the
time, and you can't afford me .

Joshua Cranmer

Mar 8, 2007, 5:46:27 PM3/8/07
(Sorry for the top post but)
1. The subject just begs me to put in the trash. This forum is for help
in fixing errors, not a bulletin board for solving problems.

John T wrote:
> jason wrote:
>> Here is the applet question:
>>
>> (Using Applet, GUI, Event Handling, Collection, Graphics)
>>
>> A Java program is needed to model a card deck. There is a GUI
>> interface with the following
>> components:
>> Remove button Once this button is pressed, a card is removed from the
>> top of the
>> deck and it is given out to a player
>> Return button Once this button is pressed, the returned card is added
>> to the
>> bottom of the deck. As each card is returned, its card face is also
>> displayed on the GUI interface.
>> Write a Java Applet which implements this specification.
2. In any case, this is so vague that, even if this were a bulletin
board, this would be unacceptable.

>> Please reply back for an answer thank you!!!
Consider this your answer.

> Even if I knew how to do your homework assignment, I don't have the
> time, and you can't afford me .
Couldn't have put it better myself: I'll work for no less than minimum wage.

rhino

Mar 9, 2007, 4:36:51 PM3/9/07

"jason" <ker...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You are completely missing the point of this newsgroup.

We are not like a dry cleaner where you leave your dirty clothes, then come
back a few hours later to find them all cleaned and pressed for you.

People here are happy to help you if you have a specific question. However,
most of us will insist that we see some very serious effort on your part to
find an answer yourself. In other words, we will look for you to have made a
strong effort to solve the problem on your own. If you have done that, we
will generally be willing to help with some hints that will get you past
your problem.

But you're out of your mind if you think you can just leave your homework
questions here, then come back in a few hours and find your homework all
done for you. We have lives too. And most of us don't have the time to do
your homework for you. Furthermore, even those of us with spare time will
not likely do your homework for you, simply on the basis of principle. You
will learn very little about Java if we do the work: the whole idea of
school is for YOU to learn something useful that you can use in your life.

Now, it might be argued that you will learn something useful if you can
successfully manipulate people into doing your work for you but I think I
can safely say that very few people on this newsgroup are willing to be your
dupe and do your work for you.

If you don't want to do your own homework then do yourself a favour and drop
the course; you are simply wasting your time and money on courses that don't
interest you.

Now please go away and stay away unless you are prepared to grow up a bit
and take a lead role in your own education, instead of being a bystander
that is waiting for it to be handed to him.

--
Rhino