Basics Of Struts

Additya

Oct 2, 2009, 3:23:00 AM10/2/09
Hi
For all Java/J2ee programmers who are using struts as their platform
might like to read the about Struts 2.0.
Just go through it might be helpful to you. Its an nice explanation of
the basic features of Struts 2.0 and its advantages over earlier
platforms

http://ezdia.com/Basics_of_Struts_2.0/Content.do?id=694

John B. Matthews

Oct 2, 2009, 6:46:01 AM10/2/09
In article
<acf1f8e7-fd9f-46c8...@d15g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
Additya <addy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For all Java/J2ee programmers who are using struts as their platform
> might like to read the about Struts 2.0. Just go through it might be
> helpful to you. Its an nice explanation of the basic features of

> Struts 2.0 and its advantages over earlier platforms.

Thank you for this interesting link. I've never seen a page with such an
enormous <head> section, comprising nearly half the document. I see it
uses <http://json.org/> to parse a 10K string of keywords in a pathetic
and hopelessly venal attempt to garner page rank by illicitly leveraging
legitimate content. The lone reference to Struts is buried deep in a
rat's nest of popup script.

Instead, those wishing to learn Struts should just go directly to
<http://www.javapassion.com/> or <http://struts.apache.org/>.

--
John B. Matthews
trashgod at gmail dot com