ANN: VFX Forth for Linux Alpha 8

Stephen Pelc

Feb 13, 2008, 12:25:34 PM2/13/08
VFX Forth for Linux Alpha 8 is available from
ftp://public:@soton.mpeforth.com

Login as "public" with a blank password if the first part of the
link fails.

The 32 bit VFX Forth for Linux version is available in rpm and
deb packages for 32 bit and 64 bit x86 Linux variants. It also
works on FreeBSD with the Linux compatibility layer installed.
Please send alpha test reports to stephen at mpeforth dot com.
If you are using yum, there is now a repository mpe.repo in
the directory.

New in this release are the Linux support library with several
thousand header file constants and a generic I/O device for
serial ports.

Stephen

--
Stephen Pelc, steph...@mpeforth.com
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691

Robert Spykerman

Feb 14, 2008, 7:14:22 AM2/14/08
On Feb 14, 4:25 am, stephen...@mpeforth.com (Stephen Pelc) wrote:
> VFX Forth for Linux Alpha 8 is available from
> ftp://public:@soton.mpeforth.com

> The 32 bit VFX Forth for Linux version is available in rpm and
> deb packages for 32 bit and 64 bit x86 Linux variants. It also
> works on FreeBSD with the Linux compatibility layer installed.
^^^^^^^
..snip...

Eh, don't just stop there I hope :)

/nudge
/nudge

psst.. VFX for PS3 Linux?

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/power/library/pa-linuxps3-1/index.html?S_TACT=105AGX16&S_CMP=EDU

Hmm... come on, mate! you know you want to :P

Ignore me, it's late I'm talking b0ll0x...

Robert