Come on u nerds

tony...@my-deja.com

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,
with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.
No excuses

P.S. The first nerds to help us with our assignment gets a copy of the
latest in the star trek series.

So hurry you twats.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Richard Heathfield

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
tony...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,
> with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.
> No excuses
>
> P.S. The first nerds to help us with our assignment gets a copy of the
> latest in the star trek series.
>
> So hurry you twats.

*plonk*

--

Richard Heathfield

34 K&R Answers: http://users.powernet.co.uk/eton/kandr2/index.html (63
to go)

Selim Levy

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
tony...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,
> with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.
> No excuses

To be precise, it was 2 minutes and 11 seconds, according to my
newsreader. As far as getting on your desk in time, that's your job. I
may or may not answer your post but you'll have to print it out yourself
in order to have it on your desk -- I won't put it there for you.
(Actually, why should I answer it? You posted to the wrong ng. This is
comp.lang.c, where we discuss the C language. Nothing relates to the C
language in your post. Nothing.)

> P.S. The first nerds to help us with our assignment gets a copy of the
> latest in the star trek series.

We don't do assignments here, sorry. And I'm not interested in any Star
Trek paraphernelia of any kind.

> So hurry you twats.

Ok. I'm most definitely not helping you with your work now. A little
bit of courtesy goes a long way. Being rude also goes a long way -- in
the other direction. I hope you don't use your deja-news account too
often, because I have a feeling that many regulars aren't going to let
this slip away...
--
"There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end: Bribery
and corruption are common. Children no longer obey their parents, and

Sammy Mannaert

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
Richard Heathfield wrote:

> "Usenet is a strange place." - Dennis M Ritchie, 29 July 1999.

the original post proofs dennis is always right ! :)

-hs-

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
tony...@my-deja.com a écrit dans le message
<8eh8ld$76a$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,
>with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.
>No excuses
>
>P.S. The first nerds to help us with our assignment gets a copy of the
>latest in the star trek series.
>
>So hurry you twats.

Ha ha "Troll of the Week"... Welcome to plonkland.

--
-hs- "Stove"
ISO-C Library: http://www.dinkum.com/htm_cl

Joona I Palaste

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
tony...@my-deja.com scribbled the following:
: Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,

: with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.
: No excuses

: P.S. The first nerds to help us with our assignment gets a copy of the
: latest in the star trek series.

: So hurry you twats.

You utter imbeciles. This newsgroup (comp.lang.c) is a discussion and
assisting forum, not a support service. Have you ever been on Usenet
before? 99% of the people here won't even get to READ your message 5
minutes after you've posted it (let alone REPLY to it), because a) not
everyone is constantly reading comp.lang.c and b) it takes time for
messages to propagate through news servers. And as well as that, telling
us to hurry is rude, because we have no obligation to help you. If you
want professional, real-time C support, hire a C consultant. I expect
you'll find one with a modest $100 hourly fee quite easily.

--
/-- Joona Palaste (pal...@cc.helsinki.fi) ---------------------------\
| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

"In my opinion one of the greatest mathematical breakthroughs would be to
find an easy way of factoring large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates

Paul D. Boyle

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
Selim Levy (s810...@ms2.cc.ntu.edu.tw) wrote:
: tony...@my-deja.com wrote:
: >
: > Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,
: > with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.
: > No excuses

[snip]

: We don't do assignments here, sorry. And I'm not interested in any Star

: Trek paraphernelia of any kind.

: > So hurry you twats.

: Ok. I'm most definitely not helping you with your work now. A little
: bit of courtesy goes a long way. Being rude also goes a long way -- in
: the other direction. I hope you don't use your deja-news account too
: often, because I have a feeling that many regulars aren't going to let
: this slip away...

Me thinks you fell for a troll royale. As the American TV cartoon
character, Bugs Bunny, would say, the OP is a "maroon". Ignore posts
like these.

Paul

--
Paul D. Boyle
bo...@laue.chem.ncsu.edu

Dan Perlberger

Apr 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/30/00
Hey Joona, my fellow ATTer, why are you even replying to this guy?
Obviously he knew people would react to this message. You're just taking
the bait!

Dan

Joona I Palaste <pal...@cc.helsinki.fi> wrote in message
> tony...@my-deja.com scribbled the following:

> : Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,
> : with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.
> : No excuses

Selim Levy

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
"Paul D. Boyle" wrote:

> Me thinks you fell for a troll royale. As the American TV cartoon
> character, Bugs Bunny, would say, the OP is a "maroon". Ignore posts
> like these.

Perhaps. However, his account may not be available for much longer.

Cheers,
Selim

Joona I Palaste

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
Dan Perlberger <dperl...@ec.rr.com> scribbled the following:
: Hey Joona, my fellow ATTer, why are you even replying to this guy?

I thought I recognised you from somewhere... people who dig
Transformers as well as ANSI C are way cool.

: Obviously he knew people would react to this message. You're just taking
: the bait!

So did many others. Besides, I enjoy insulting clueless trolls. =)

--
/-- Joona Palaste (pal...@cc.helsinki.fi) ---------------------------\
| Kingpriest of "The Flying Lemon Tree" G++ FR FW+ M- #80 D+ ADA N+++ |

"We sorcerers don't like to eat our words, so to say."
- Sparrowhawk

Octo Mancer

May 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/1/00
tony...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,
> with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.
> No excuses
>
> P.S. The first nerds to help us with our assignment gets a copy of the
> latest in the star trek series.
>
> So hurry you twats.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

ho ho. many of the "twats" in here earn top dollar from their "nerdy"
skills when they're not responding to cluebaits like yourself.

how much did you earn last year? now that's a laugh !!

tony...@my-deja.com

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
In article <390D9312...@NOSPAMbreathemail.net>,
I'm surprised (not) some guy's take themselves so seriously, but as
you're asking -

I run my own web design company that grossed Ł250K last year, maybe I
could offer you a job!!! Ha, Ha

vrml3d.com

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

<tony...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8eh8ld$76a$1...@nnrp1.deja.com...

> Come on, we've sent a message nearly 5 minutes ago, we expect it done,
> with full instructions, on our desk - top in 10minutes.

(sound of zipper unzipping and plopping) There it is! Right on your desk.
The instructions are "eat it".

Dan

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
Selim Levy <s810...@ms2.cc.ntu.edu.tw> wrote in message
> tony...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> <snip>

> > I'm surprised (not) some guy's take themselves so seriously, but as
> > you're asking -
> >
> > I run my own web design company that grossed £250K last year, maybe I

> > could offer you a job!!! Ha, Ha
>
> Oh please, spare us this. This is UseNET -- what you say is who you
> are. I'm Superman, my best friend is Batman and my dog is Lassie...

Well...this is certainly will be good news for Timmy the next time the
little twit falls into a well again ;-)

Dan

Paul D. Boyle

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
tony...@my-deja.com wrote:
: I run my own web design company that grossed £250K last year, maybe I

: could offer you a job!!! Ha, Ha

Well, that may or may not be true. USENET is the abode of many liars,
pretenders, and general kooks. But as for the job, who would really
want to have a boss who parades his/her ignorance and rudeness around
like you have in this newsgroup?

Mark McIntyre

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
tony...@my-deja.com wrote:

<snip>

> I'm surprised (not) some guy's take themselves so seriously, but as
> you're asking -
>

> I run my own web design company that grossed £250K last year, maybe I
> could offer you a job!!! Ha, Ha

And I run an IT department with a budget of Eur 160M. So what? How's
your C programming?
Mark McIntyre

C- FAQ: http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html

Selim Levy

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
tony...@my-deja.com wrote:

<snip>

> I'm surprised (not) some guy's take themselves so seriously, but as
> you're asking -
>
> I run my own web design company that grossed £250K last year, maybe I
> could offer you a job!!! Ha, Ha

Oh please, spare us this. This is UseNET -- what you say is who you

are. I'm Superman, my best friend is Batman and my dog is Lassie...

Cheers,

Chris

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
Paul D. Boyle wrote:
> : I run my own web design company that grossed £250K last year, maybe I

> : could offer you a job!!! Ha, Ha
>
> Well, that may or may not be true. USENET is the abode of many liars,
> pretenders, and general kooks.
<snip> Paul

Well I personally am not afraid of the truth. I am a stupid Uni student
who earns squat and I tend to be broke most of the time. However. I do
get satisfaction out of helping teach others how to program (with the
small ammount of knowledge I have gained). I am sure there are others
out there who are truthful too.
--
-Chris

"I don't suffer from Insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!"
"I will be happened, it shall be going to be happened, it will be was an
event that could will have been taken place in the future. Simple as
that!"
"Programmers don't Die, they just GOSUB without return"
"How many C++ Programmers does it take to change a lightbulb? None. The
lightbulb class should have been defined with functions that would
Change() on creation"

bri...@my-deja.com

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00
In article <391E6E91...@student.anu.edu.au>,
Chris <s329...@student.anu.edu.au> wrote:

> Paul D. Boyle wrote:
> > Well, that may or may not be true. USENET is the abode of many
liars,
> > pretenders, and general kooks.
> <snip> Paul
>
> Well I personally am not afraid of the truth. I am a stupid Uni
student
> who earns squat and I tend to be broke most of the time. However. I do
> get satisfaction out of helping teach others how to program (with the
> small ammount of knowledge I have gained). I am sure there are others
> out there who are truthful too.

Considering that Paul wrote his message on 5/2, and no one else has
posted on this thread since then, did you really think it necessary
to revitalize in nearly two weeks later for some more off-topic
stuff?

Chris

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00

I didn't check the data.. I only checked for NEW messages.. sorry