PERSONAL: Vulcan Space Central/Atwater-Donnelly/Brown Alums

Garrett Fitzgerald

Apr 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM4/12/95
I've posted other pages I maintain to c.i.w.a. before, but never my
home page. It has a few places near and dear to my heart, along with
some others which aren't quite so close. :-) In addition, it has links
to my Atwater-Donnelly Home Page (Celtic-American folk) and my Brown
University Alumni Home Page List. If you're interested, you can find
it at <URL:http://nyx10.cs.du.edu:8001/~gfitzger/home.html>. Enjoy! :-)

Garrett Fitzgerald