How to use MailSend Command

Yeung Chi Wai, Alex

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

I have created a form. Inside the form, there
is a SendTo field. The Help Database said that if I just
use @Command([MailSend]), the document itself
would send to the person specify in SendTo field.

When I open the mail in the mailbox, error message
prompt
Cannot locate form : <Form name>

Is there anything need to add if I want to send the
document to the person specify in SendTo.

Alex Yeung
HKGa...@mail.nomura.com.hk

Rolf Holighaus

Mar 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/8/97

Hi Alex,

you must save the Form into the document, you can do that in the form
property.

Rolf Holighaus
Rolf.Ho...@T-Online.de

Gennady Zykov

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

The command @Command([MailSend]) without parameters sends the current
document
to the location specified by SendTo field.
Your problem is that the doc contains Form field with the name of the form.
This form name is not found in Mail database.

To solve the problem name your form "Memo" or use parameters with MailSend
command.

Regards

Gennady
Director of Nisling Pty Ltd - Lotus Business Partner

To dramatically improve your productivity and reduce the number of errors
in your Lotus Notes Code download our new Lotus Notes Code Browser from

http://www.zeta.org.au/~gzykov/prod01.html

Yeung Chi Wai, Alex <HKGa...@mail.nomura.com.hk> wrote in article
<5fri9e$2e...@srsw08.nomura.com.hk>...

Dustin Ehrlich

Mar 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/9/97

Yeung Chi Wai, Alex wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have created a form. Inside the form, there
> is a SendTo field. The Help Database said that if I just
> use @Command([MailSend]), the document itself
> would send to the person specify in SendTo field.
>
> When I open the mail in the mailbox, error message
> prompt
> Cannot locate form : <Form name>
>
> Is there anything need to add if I want to send the
> document to the person specify in SendTo.
>
> Alex Yeung
> HKGa...@mail.nomura.com.hk
Yes. You should select "store form in document" in the form attributes
(or whatever it's called now...) or simply have the same form available
in the db you are mailing into if you don't want to hog the bandwith.
Depends on the scenario.

Enjoy,
Dustin