_WSKDMN.DLL not found?

David Liebert

Jul 1, 1994, 3:32:05 AM7/1/94
We are installing Lotus Notes clients running under MS Windows and
with just _some_ setups we get errors because Notes can't find
_WSKDMN.DLL (I think I've got the name right). This file certainly exists,
but if Windows is run from a Novell Network drive we have problems on at least
one machine. Running Windows from drive C: seems to fix the problem even
though _WSKDMN.DLL is in exactly the same place--in the same directory
as all the other Notes executables, I think?

Where does Notes actually search for this file? Could our PATH setting
have anything to with this trouble?

Udayakumar Rajendran

Jul 9, 1994, 8:00:19 PM7/9/94
Is there anybody out there using WorkMAN for Lotus Notes from
Reach Software? We would appreciate your opinion on the product.

Thanks,