Dynamic Reports

Anil Gadam

Aug 1, 2002, 6:08:40 AM8/1/02
Hello All,
I have to generate a Dynamic Report .
I have a form which contains many fields ,whose values are stored in
many views.
I want to put all these values in one view, and pick only the necessary
values , for generating certain kinds of reports.

For Example : I have a form where details of the employees are stored. i
have to generate reports based on variuos requirements say ,reports on
employees based on designation ,based on department and so on..
to reduce the disk space , i plan to put all the values in one view ,
and then pick certain values , for different kinds of reports .
These reports are to be generated in using HTML ..
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thankz alot in advance,
Regards,
Anil Gadam

ddd

Aug 1, 2002, 12:52:41 PM8/1/02
See:
http://www.crystaldecisions.com/partners/strategic/lotus/reporting/solutions/domino.asp

Reporting Solutions for Lotus® Notes® and Domino^(TM)

Crystal Reports® 8.5: A powerful reporting solution for users who want
rich web-based reports and for Domino developers looking to integrate
flexible, presentation-quality web reporting into their applications.

Ships with our native driver for Lotus Notes and Domino for seamless
access to your .nsf data (or use the Notes SQL driver).
Add graphs, charts, and maps to your Domino reports.
Combine data from multiple sources to create one integrated report.
View, analyze, and print your reports via the Web - without compromising
Lotus security.