Free SQL-Programmer Software

mmel...@sfi-software.com

Aug 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/17/95
SQL-Programmer 1.85 Full Copy of Software

You can now download the full copy of SQL-Programmer 1.85 for your
evaluation via internet from the sybase ftp site.

Connect to FTP.SYBASE.COM and access the /db/sqlprogrammer
directory.

It is also availabe from the SFI's BBS at 819 778-8556.

For details, contact SFI at 819 778-5045 ext:152
or email to in...@sfi-software.com.

Marc
SFI

Stuart Browning

Aug 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/23/95
Also be sure to get a Free 30 Day Evaluation of DBArtisan from
EMBARCADERO. DBArtisan is the #1 best selling tool for Sybase and
Microsoft SQL Server. Call 415-834-3131 to request your Free 30 Day Eval.

Stuart Browning

mmel...@sfi-software.com wrote:
: SQL-Programmer 1.85 Full Copy of Software

Craig S. Mullins

Aug 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/25/95
All right, I'll join in. Be sure to also get a free 30 day trial of PLATINUM
Desktop DBA, SQL Coder, and SQL Commander. The only tools that work
with BOTH SQL Server and ORACLE databases...

PLATINUM technology, inc.
1-800-442-6861
708/620-5000

sfa...@sfi-software.com

Aug 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/29/95
> >mmel...@sfi-software.com wrote:
> >: SQL-Programmer 1.85 Full Copy of Software
> >: ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> >: You can now download the full copy of SQL-Programmer 1.85 for your
> >: evaluation via internet from the sybase ftp site.
>
> >: Connect to FTP.SYBASE.COM and access the /db/sqlprogrammer
> >: directory.
>
> >: It is also availabe from the SFI's BBS at 819 778-8556.
>
> >: For details, contact SFI at 819 778-5045 ext:152
> >: or email to in...@sfi-software.com.
>
> >: Marc
> >: SFI

Exactly Marc, and also, you can get from SFI a free evaluation
copy of the DB-Library/OCX-16/32 (VB4 Ready!) and the new
CT-Library/OCX-16/32!!!

Yes, VBX are also available, but you can start coding for
VB4 16 and 32 bit right now!

For details, call SFI at 819 778-5045 ext:152 or email to
in...@sfi-software.com

Sylvain
SFI
Sybase Synergy Partner