Data Warehouse Training in Hyderabad

sande...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2007, 9:55:22 AM3/26/07
Hello,
Can any one tell me if there is any good training institute for DW
in Hyderabad, India that offers a crash course like in a month or less
than a month?

Thanks in advance

nitesh....@gmail.com

May 4, 2007, 9:39:54 AM5/4/07

if you want the best datawarehousing institute in india then please
coem to bangalore

i will give you www.oratorsingh.com
visit this site and see the add for this

raj.m...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2007, 7:48:29 AM6/12/07
Is the www.oratorsingh.com really one of the good places to do the DW
course...Can anyone please let me know ....I am very keen on doin this
course....and at current looking for institutes.

Thanks

band...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2007, 1:47:00 AM6/18/07
On Jun 12, 4:48 pm, raj.mon...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
> Is thewww.oratorsingh.comreally one of the good places to do the DW

> course...Can anyone please let me know ....I am very keen on doin this
> course....and at current looking for institutes.
>
> Thanks

Hi raj,

for learning DW.NIPUNA institute in HYDERABAD....by bandi