Random searches??

Linda Boone

May 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/20/97

I am new to Access & datatbases in general. My boss asked me a question
today. He wants to know if Access 7.0 can do a random search. For
example, one database I work with is comprised of businesses. Is it
possible to set up a query that randomly chooses any 10 of
all the businesses in the database?

My skill level only allows one solution and that is to set up a query
using an uninconsequential field like "date entered". However, this
would not make the search random. I have not learned anything about
modules or programming yet. Would this be my solution?

I would really appreciate some help! :)

Thanks in advance!

Linda Boone