CAD/CAM/CAE Projects available, register your interest.

Julian

Feb 27, 2008, 12:19:12 AM2/27/08
We are looking to recruit a small amount of highly skilled individuals
to work remotely on client projects from any of the following
domains:

Projects target:
* CAD/CAM/CAE
* Mechanical Engineering
* Engineering Services
* Product Design
* Tool/Machine Design
* Electrical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* PLM/PDM/ERP

Work from your own home or office, work the hours you like (send your
resumes to epro...@live.com.au).

Software resources:
* AutoCAD
* Unigraphics
* CATIA
* Pro/Engineer
* I-Deas (C3P)
* Solidworks
* Alias
* Architectural Desktop
* Eplan
* Patran
* Nastran
* Ansys
* Fluent
* Cosmos
* PowerShape
* Abaqus
* PowerMill
* AlphaCam
* MasterCam
* Vericut
* Work NC
* Windchill
* Enovia
* TeamCentre
* Smarteam
* e-Matrix

Industries available:
* Aerospace
* Agriculture
* Automotive
* Communications
* Computers & Peripherals
* Construction
* Consumer/Products
* Earthmoving
* Electronics/Semiconductors
* Engineering/Design
* Food/Processing
* General Engineering/Machining
* HVAC/Refrigeration
* Industrial Machinery, Tools, Equipment
* Marine
* Materials Handling/Lifting
* Medical/Biotechnology
* Military
* Mining
* Oil & Gas
* Packaging
* Paper/Printing
* Pharmaceuticals
* Piping
* Plastics Manufacturing
* Public Utilities
* Railways
* Research and Development
* Safety
* Textiles/Clothing
* Transport
* Warehouse/Storage
* Water Resources

contac...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2008, 6:14:24 AM3/6/08
On Feb 27, 10:19 am, Julian <eproje...@live.com.au> wrote:
> We are looking to recruit a small amount of highly skilled individuals
> to work remotely on client projects from any of the following
> domains:
>
> Projects target:
> * CAD/CAM/CAE
> * Mechanical Engineering
> * Engineering Services
> * Product Design
> * Tool/Machine Design
> * Electrical Engineering
> * Civil Engineering
> * PLM/PDM/ERP
>
> Work from your own home or office, work the hours you like (send your
> resumes to eproje...@live.com.au).

Dear sir / madam

I am interested in Machine Design / Tool design and Product Desing. I
would like to work on Pro -Engineers Wildfire 3.0 and in the area of
engineering desing, automotive or industrial machinery.Kindly reply.

Regards,
Ashvin Maheshwari
+91 9898452991

Julian

Mar 6, 2008, 5:12:39 PM3/6/08
On Mar 6, 10:14 pm, contactash...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 27, 10:19 am, Julian <eproje...@live.com.au> wrote:
>

> > We are looking to recruit a small amount of highly skilled individuals
> > to work remotely on clientprojectsfrom any of the following

Thank you for the enquiry Ashvin.

Please send your resume to: epro...@live.com.au

Best regards,
Julian Peters