DDR_VDHL_models

Unknown

Nov 20, 2006, 2:05:58 PM11/20/06
Does anynone know where can I find VHDL models for DDR modules? I have an XUP board and I want to run some simulations before downloading my design to the FPGA. I am not looking for a specific model. Any generic DDR model will do the job.

MM

Nov 20, 2006, 3:36:43 PM11/20/06
> Does anynone know where can I find VHDL models for DDR modules?

Check out www.micron.com

/Mikhail

helmut.l...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2006, 3:19:07 AM11/21/06

Brian Drummond

Nov 22, 2006, 6:34:49 AM11/22/06
On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:05:58 -0800, Vangelis <> wrote:

>Does anynone know where can I find VHDL models for DDR modules? I have an XUP board and I want to run some simulations before downloading my design to the FPGA. I am not looking for a specific model. Any generic DDR model will do the job.

Micron used to provide good models; unfortunately they don't seem to for
DDR, if you need VHDL.

The Hynix models seem to work OK.

- Brian