CODES ON RENESAS MCUS

osmanpasali

Dec 27, 2008, 8:27:52 AM12/27/08
Hi everybody,
I bought Renesas R8C/1B mcus. It is written "1B4 J3C0" on the mcus. on the
ones i bought before it was written "1B4 F4K0". what do these expressions
mean?

FreeRTOS.org

Dec 27, 2008, 9:11:33 AM12/27/08
"osmanpasali" <feb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Check the datasheet/user manual for the devices, the markings are normally
explained in there.

It could just be a batch number or code.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers. More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.

DJ Delorie

Dec 27, 2008, 9:15:18 AM12/27/08

The 1B4 is the chip family and flash size.

I don't recognize the other code, but it's likely a date/batch code.

osmanpasali

Dec 27, 2008, 4:23:27 PM12/27/08
j3c0 does not connect to the debugger. Why can it be?