Coldbox error

adk

Sep 9, 2010, 3:13:30 PM9/9/10
to ColdBox Platform
I just hit an odd CB error message, can anyone tell me what it may
be? It went away with a refresh, but is still disconcerting. I am
using the latest CB bits (including patches). CB is inside my site's
webroot.

Oops! Exception Encountered
Application Execution Exception
Error Type: Expression : [N/A]
Error Messages: Element cbox_plugin-sessionstorage is undefined in a
Java object of type class java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.
Tag Context:
ID: ??
LINE: 105
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\cache\store
\indexers\MetadataIndexer.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 97
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\cache\store
\ConcurrentStore.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 213
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\cache\providers
\CacheBoxProvider.cfc
ID: CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE: 192
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\cache\providers
\CacheBoxProvider.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 124
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\web\services
\PluginService.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 350
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\web\Controller.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 171
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system
\FrameworkSupertype.cfc
ID: CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE: 19
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\interceptors
\securityInterceptor.cfc
ID: CFINVOKE
LINE: 127
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\beans
\InterceptorState.cfc
ID: CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE: 80
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\beans
\InterceptorState.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 99
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\web\services
\InterceptorService.cfc
ID: CF_TEMPLATEPROXY
LINE: 211
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\coldbox\system\Coldbox.cfc
ID: CF_UDFMETHOD
LINE: 52
Template: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MySite\Application.cfc

Luis Majano

Sep 9, 2010, 5:01:55 PM9/9/10
to col...@googlegroups.com
was it reproducible? or just a one time issue?

Luis F. Majano
President
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483
Blog: http://www.luismajano.com
IECFUG Manager: http://www.iecfug.com

Aaron Greenlee

Sep 9, 2010, 6:04:19 PM9/9/10
to col...@googlegroups.com
I've seen similar errors during load testing. After switching to CacheBox, I have not been able to reproduce.
--
Aaron J. Greenlee
/*

Luis Majano

Sep 10, 2010, 12:31:30 AM9/10/10
to col...@googlegroups.com
Ok please let me know how to reproduce also. Can you send me your load tests

Sent from my iPhone

adk

Sep 10, 2010, 3:25:23 AM9/10/10
to ColdBox Platform
so it just happened again when I logged on from a different machine...
it appears intermitantly, but only began a few days ago. What other
info I can give to you that would help? I am unsure how to
specifically reproduce it?

On Sep 9, 9:31 pm, Luis Majano <lmaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok please let me know how to reproduce also. Can you send me your load tests
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 9, 2010, at 3:04 PM, Aaron Greenlee <aarongreen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've seen similar errors during load testing. After switching to CacheBox, I have not been able to reproduce.
>
> > On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Luis Majano <lmaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > was it reproducible? or just a one time issue?
>
> > Luis F. Majano
> > President
> > Ortus Solutions, Corp
>
> > ColdBox Platform:http://www.coldbox.org
> > Linked In:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483
> > Blog:http://www.luismajano.com
> > IECFUG Manager:http://www.iecfug.com
>
> > For Documentation, visithttp://wiki.coldbox.org
>
> > --
>
> > --
> > Aaron J. Greenlee
> > /*
> >www.aarongreenlee.com
> > aarongreen...@gmail.com

Luis Majano

Sep 10, 2010, 2:15:14 PM9/10/10
to col...@googlegroups.com
do you have configAutoReload set to true?

Luis F. Majano
President
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483
Blog: http://www.luismajano.com
IECFUG Manager: http://www.iecfug.com

adk

Sep 10, 2010, 6:01:18 PM9/10/10
to ColdBox Platform
Luis,

It is set to 'false' on the server where this occurs. I never
received this message until I pushed it to a prod server. For the
record, my div settings are:

function development() {
coldbox.debugMode = true;
coldbox.debugPassword = "";
coldbox.reinitPassword = "";
coldbox.handlersIndexAutoReload = true;
coldbox.handlerCaching = false;
coldbox.eventCaching = false;
modules.autoreload = true;
}

so on the server where this occurs, these are set otherwise. Most
everything else is stock... A few others have seen the error as well.
If any other code/files would help, I am happy to provide it to you.

Thanks,
Andy

On Sep 10, 11:15 am, Luis Majano <lmaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> do you have configAutoReload set to true?
>
> Luis F. Majano
> President
> Ortus Solutions, Corp
>
> ColdBox Platform:http://www.coldbox.org
> Linked In:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483
> Blog:http://www.luismajano.com
> IECFUG Manager:http://www.iecfug.com
>
> On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:25 AM, adk
> <andrew+cold...@leftbower.com<andrew%2Bcold...@leftbower.com>
>
> > wrote:
> > so it just happened again when I logged on from a different machine...
> > it appears intermitantly, but only began a few days ago. What other
> > info I can give to you that would help? I am unsure how to
> > specifically reproduce it?
>
> > On Sep 9, 9:31 pm, Luis Majano <lmaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Ok please let me know how to reproduce also. Can you send me your load
> > tests
>
> > > Sent from my iPhone

> > CacheBox, I have not been able to reproduce.

> > groups-beta.google.com/group/coldbox

> > groups-beta.google.com/group/coldbox

> > groups-beta.google.com/group/coldbox

Luis Majano

Sep 10, 2010, 6:33:06 PM9/10/10
to col...@googlegroups.com
still not know how this happens or how to reproduce.

Luis F. Majano
President
Ortus Solutions, Corp

ColdBox Platform: http://www.coldbox.org
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483
Blog: http://www.luismajano.com
IECFUG Manager: http://www.iecfug.com

adk

Sep 10, 2010, 8:49:49 PM9/10/10
to ColdBox Platform
Am I correct in stating that at that point in the firing of the error
message, the only non stock coldbox files being checked at this point
would be Application.cfc and Coldbox.cfc, right? My Application.cfc
is unchanged... I could email you my config file if you think that
would help?

On Sep 10, 3:33 pm, Luis Majano <lmaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> still not know how this happens or how to reproduce.
>
> Luis F. Majano
> President
> Ortus Solutions, Corp
>
> ColdBox Platform:http://www.coldbox.org
> Linked In:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/731/483
> Blog:http://www.luismajano.com
> IECFUG Manager:http://www.iecfug.com
>
> On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 3:01 PM, adk
> <andrew+cold...@leftbower.com<andrew%2Bcold...@leftbower.com>
> > andrew%2Bcold...@leftbower.com <andrew%252Bcold...@leftbower.com>>
> > <andrew%2Bcold...@leftbower.com <andrew%252Bcold...@leftbower.com>>>

adk

Nov 1, 2010, 7:32:08 PM11/1/10
to ColdBox Platform
So, I still get this error about 1-2 times per day. A quick browser
refresh does away with it every time and so no on complains, but it is
annoying nonetheless. I cannot pinpoint any particular behavior (e.g.
a session timeout, etc.) that forces this?

What other info can I provide that would help? I am unsure how to
specifically reproduce it and it seems to be a Coldbox specific error
message?

adk

Nov 5, 2010, 7:20:59 PM11/5/10
to ColdBox Platform