Meeting on Thursday, 13th September

1 view

Mohit Karve <God knows What> B.Tech

Sep 13, 2010, 12:32:59 PM9/13/10
to COEP Astronomy Club
Hi,
We'll be having a lecture on 'The Sun and the Solar System' on
Thursday, 13th September 2010. The venue, as always, is Room No. 23,
Applied Science Department. The lecture will be followed by a small
session for allocation of 12" Telescope project work. All interested
in the lecture and the project may attend. Get along interested
friends as well!

Pass on the message and see you there.

Clear Skies
Mohit Karve

Mohit Karve

Sep 13, 2010, 12:37:24 PM9/13/10
to COEP Astronomy Club
Correction:

Hi,
We'll be having a lecture on 'The Sun and the Solar System' on
Thursday, 16th September 2010. The venue, as always, is Room No. 23,

Applied Science Department. The lecture will be followed by a small
session for allocation of 12" Telescope project work. All interested
in the lecture and the project may attend. Get along interested
friends as well!

Pass on the message and see you there.

Lecture is on the 16th of September, Thursday. My apologies!

Clear Skies
Mohit Karve
--
A thorough gentleman is one who is never unintentionally rude.

VIKRAM LONDHE

Sep 14, 2010, 1:51:04 AM9/14/10
to COEP Astronomy Club
@ mohit karve
What is the timing for the meeting...??

jayesh mutha

Sep 14, 2010, 8:48:02 AM9/14/10
to Mohit Karve, COEP Astronomy Club
Hi,

Hey guys hope u all are doing well. Will try attending one of the meet to meet our new batch of juniors.

@Vikram
Meeting time is 5:30pm.

Good luck guys. Keep up doing the good work.

Regards,
Jayesh