[cmu_entrants] looking for roommate/room!!

anusha sridharan

May 8, 2010, 7:15:22 PM5/8/10
to cmu_entrants
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a female roommate who wants to look for an apartment
together OR someone who already has a room available.

I am a Grad student at CMU starting Fall 2010. I will be moving to
Pittsburgh July 25th, so hopefully will want to be settled in by then.

Please contact me for further details/information.

Thanks
Anusha

--
Indian Graduate Student Association, CMU
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~igsa

Pankti

May 9, 2010, 3:17:58 AM5/9/10
to cmu_entrants
Hi!
I will be enrolling at INI this Fall. U can count me in.

Divya

May 12, 2010, 11:51:04 AM5/12/10
to cmu_entrants
Hi,

I am Divya and even I am enrolled to INI program for this Fall.
Even I am planning to move to Pittsburg by July 23-25 and plan to
settle by then as well.
I know to cook and like to keep the living space clean.
Have you already decided on a roommate/place to live?
If not, Count me in too...

-Divya

vertika

May 19, 2010, 6:40:15 AM5/19/10
to cmu_entrants
Hey even I am joining CMU this fall and looking for a flatmate! Have
you guys decided on flatmates/house yet ? Count me in as well.

Regards,
Vertika

bhavna muttreja

Jun 11, 2010, 1:22:14 PM6/11/10
to cmu_en...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
I am Bhavna Muttreja and will be joining CMU for the MS-AECM program. I along with my room-mate Varuni Saxena (MS ECE), are looking for one more room-mate. We have a 2BDR  apartment in mind that would be available from August 23 onwards and if any of you are interested, you could contact us on the following ids:

--
Bhavna Muttreja