I am thinking about taking some theology courses

John Decker

Mar 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/30/99
Does anyone know of a theoloegy school that has coorespondance , maybe
online coorespondance to boot?

John

Barry Taylor

Mar 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/31/99
Yn erthygl <7dqrf1$8ns$1...@news.fdma.com>, sgrifenws John Decker
<jde...@oio.net>:

>Does anyone know of a theoloegy school that has coorespondance , maybe
>online coorespondance to boot?
>
>John

Visit http://www.londonbiblecollege.ac.uk and look up the distance
learning department.
--
Barry Taylor

URGENT APPEAL - Romanian orphans need your help.
Please visit European Relief Aid at http://www.gwenhwys.demon.co.uk/era/

Trn0

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
In article <7dqrf1$8ns$1...@news.fdma.com>, John Decker <jde...@oio.net> writes:

>Does anyone know of a theoloegy school that has coorespondance , maybe
>online coorespondance to boot?

Get thee to http://www.dibs.org/ for some of the best correspondence
theological education you'll ever see. The founder, Chad Woodburn, is a good
friend of mine, a man of high personal character and scholarship who believes
in real learning, not just regurgitation of memorized material. (Which he
refers to as academic bulimia.)

You may also want to take a look at http://www.bible.org/chafer/index.htm. I'm
currently attending Chafer, but I should warn you that its strength is in the
languages, and for theology you'll be better off at DIBS. You'll learn 2-3
times as much, and when you're done, you'll know what you believe, as well as
what your textbook authors and professors believe.

John Decker

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
Thanks , I won't have to time look at it unitl Monday though. Is it denominational
by nature,,,, etc etc what can you tell me about their doctrines?

thanks again

John Decker

Trn0

Apr 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/2/99
John Decker <jde...@oio.net> wrote:

>Thanks , I won't have to time look at it unitl Monday though. Is it
>denominational
>by nature,,,, etc etc what can you tell me about their doctrines?

It is not denominational. The beliefs are better expressed on the web site
than I can hope to express them here -- and the doctrinal statement is quite
concise, so it won't take long to read.

-TimN