Native client would be a cool place for chibi to run

Grant Rettke

Dec 16, 2011, 3:15:51 PM12/16/11
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com

Alex Shinn

Dec 17, 2011, 2:15:24 AM12/17/11
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Grant Rettke <gre...@acm.org> wrote:
> http://code.google.com/p/nativeclient/

Interesting, I'll look into this when I get a chance.

I'll probably give a higher priority to getting Chibi
working on the android NDK, since I have an
android phone.

--
Alex

Lorenzo Campedelli

Dec 17, 2011, 5:49:40 AM12/17/11
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, December 17, 2011 8:15:24 AM UTC+1, Alex Shinn wrote:

I'll probably give a higher priority to getting Chibi
working on the android NDK, since I have an
android phone.

Very glad to hear this, I was going to ask whether there was any plan for chibi on android.

Lorenzo

Grant Rettke

Dec 17, 2011, 5:44:33 PM12/17/11
to chibi-...@googlegroups.com