Fw: Fostermom to Doberman/lab Mix Puppies is Ready to Find Them Forever Homes.

Chatham Chatlist

Apr 28, 2013, 10:01:31 PM4/28/13
to Animal Lovers

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Holly Rickman <spea...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, April 28, 2013 7:17:56 PM
Subject: Fostermom to Doberman/lab Mix Puppies is Ready to Find Them Forever Homes.

I purchased 4 puppies from a backyard breeder for $20 each so that they could receive vet care and make sure they received appropriate homes. Apparently, this ladies purebred doberman got "mixed up" with the  neighbors lab resulting in this litter. They docked their tails, refused to worm them or give them any shots for parvo. They were skinny when I got them and I know that worms untreated can lead to death. So I pulled a "honey please" card and went and got them. So now that they are vet checked (they did have round/hook worms and will need follow up worming in 3 wks), are bathed, have had their 1st puppy shot, nails clipped and have received some serious socialization and love from my 5 children and are ready to have homes that they truly deserve.

They are absolutely adorable, will be SUPER smart, and great family pets. As with all dogs you need to be pack leader but these will be highly trainable dogs. The vet tech snapped up one already and now we have three left. We are selling them for $50 dollars to get back what we put into them. Nothing more. We will expect that whoever adopts them will continue to take them to the vet for their needs and has a fenced in backyard or a situation where someone is home to take them out or walk them often. They will like room to run.

If interested please contact Holly at (336) 213-4694. Serious inquiries only please.