error in pluginmanager.cfc

leucetius

Jul 10, 2009, 7:09:16 AM7/10/09
to ColdFusion on Wheels
this is very strange i downloaded version 0.9.2 and installed it to
the root of new website
everything is fine ... welcome message, etc.
but when i try to follow the link to the pluginmanager i receive the
following error:

The 2 parameter of the Mid function, which is now 0, must be a non-
negative integer
The error occurred in /webroot/wheelstest/plugins/pluginmanager/
PluginManager.cfc: line 46

the site is on a ubuntu server (8.04) with cf8 (development).

any ideas about this error?

thx!

raulriera

Jul 10, 2009, 9:13:21 AM7/10/09
to ColdFusion on Wheels
This happened to me too (when using wheels on a sub folfer) but on .
9.3 though

leucetius

Jul 10, 2009, 9:22:05 AM7/10/09
to ColdFusion on Wheels
it is the root folder of a apache enabled website that the stuff is in
(in my case) ...

:(

leucetius

Jul 10, 2009, 11:18:19 AM7/10/09
to ColdFusion on Wheels
checked a fresh install of 0.9.3 rc1 now ...
uploaded to developmentserver (ubuntu 8.04 server with cf 8 /
development ed.)
i.e. rootfolder of the website

same error again .... -.-

(even tried to set all permissions to 777)

Per Djurner

Jul 10, 2009, 2:26:34 PM7/10/09
to cfwh...@googlegroups.com
I'll have a look at this soon.
For now, don't forget that you can also install plugins manually, just drop the ZIP file in the plugins folder.
The plugin themselves can be found on the Google Code site under Downloads (some have also been posted to this group I think).

Per Djurner

Jul 10, 2009, 5:10:56 PM7/10/09
to cfwh...@googlegroups.com
Raul says it works now...
:)

tpet...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2009, 5:55:06 PM7/10/09
to ColdFusion on Wheels
i just committed a fix for manual install of plugins with the new
plugin api

http://code.google.com/p/cfwheels/source/detail?r=2753

On Jul 10, 5:10 pm, Per Djurner <per.djur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Raul says it works now...:)
>
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Per Djurner <per.djur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll have a look at this soon.For now, don't forget that you can also
> > install plugins manually, just drop the ZIP file in the plugins folder.
> > The plugin themselves can be found on the Google Code site under Downloads
> > (some have also been posted to this group I think).

leucetius

Jul 11, 2009, 3:13:05 AM7/11/09
to ColdFusion on Wheels
thx per! it works ...