Music while using Cardio Trainer

Randog

Mar 23, 2010, 1:52:19 PM3/23/10
to CardioTrainer Users
I am using Cardio Trainer on my new Backflip. Everything works great -
but the music.

It does not play. I have a playlist outside of CT.

I have enabled it under the options under CT.

When I try to select the Playlist option in CT nothing is displayed.

Any hints?

Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Randy

WorkSmart Labs Support

Mar 24, 2010, 1:32:07 AM3/24/10
to cardiotra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Randy,

Are you able to listen to the playlist with the phones' native music application?

Charile, WorkSmart Labs

To join our user group, sign up at http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users
For more answers to frequently asked questions, go to http://sites.google.com/a/worksmartlabs.com/help-center/

Randy Sharp

Mar 24, 2010, 11:09:09 AM3/24/10
to cardiotra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charlie,

Sorry for the late reply. I am able to listen to my music using the AT&T Musicplayer which is the default. What I do now is start the music, start CT, and then do my work out. Not a terribly difficult process at all - I am just curious why my playlists cannot be accessed through the CT interface.

Perhaps it is because the Backflip is using Android 1.5? I know AT&T put a layer of junk on top of the OS - MotoBlur - perhaps that is interfering?

I would like to say that I love the application. So much in fact it is THE reason I activated GPS on my phone. I was about to pay the $35/month for a gym membership and opted to use your product instead. I have shown so many people your product and everyone loves it. Unfortunately they don't have android phones.

Anytway - Love the product.

Thank you!

-=Randy=-

WorkSmart Labs Support

Mar 31, 2010, 3:41:33 PM3/31/10
to cardiotra...@googlegroups.com
Hey Randy,

We actually haven't had much experience with the MOTOBLUR interface, but it would be interesting for us to know if anyone else has had this same problem. Hopefully we'll be getting our hands on one of these devices soon so we can go through the testing.

Also, see if emptying your CardioTrainer cache makes any difference: http://sites.google.com/a/worksmartlabs.com/help-center/#cache

Charlie

akilahsuber1

Mar 31, 2010, 3:50:03 PM3/31/10
to cardiotra...@googlegroups.com

I have the Cliq w/Motoblur and I've never had an issue w/the music playing. I do know my phn does not play WMA files so could that be an issue for you?

On Mar 31, 2010 3:42 PM, "WorkSmart Labs Support" <sup...@worksmartlabs.com> wrote:

Hey Randy,

We actually haven't had much experience with the MOTOBLUR interface, but it would be interesting for us to know if anyone else has had this same problem. Hopefully we'll be getting our hands on one of these devices soon so we can go through the testing.

Also, see if emptying your CardioTrainer cache makes any difference: http://sites.google.com/a/worksmartlabs.com/help-center/#cache

Charlie

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:09 AM, Randy Sharp <vfxf...@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Charlie, > > Sor...

christicdc

Apr 17, 2010, 4:14:21 PM4/17/10
to CardioTrainer Users
I am having the same problem. I cleared the cache and reinstalled the
program and that did not help. I would really love it if I could get
the music to play with it. When I try and hit playlist it does
nothing. It says all songs but it won't let me click it. Please let
me know if and how you get this working.

Rune Nordblom

Jun 4, 2010, 1:47:21 PM6/4/10
to cardiotra...@googlegroups.com
Just want to chime in that I had 1.5 on my Magic and never had an issue with CT and music integration. But I did never use a playlist and just let it play everything.

lunacie

Aug 1, 2010, 12:04:16 PM8/1/10
to CardioTrainer Users
My wife and I are both having this problem with the latest version of
CT in Froyo. We can't select the playlist via touchscreen, and the
playlist displayed in 'Settings' on my CT doesn't even exist.

thanks,

John T.
> > cardiotrainer-u...@googlegroups.com<cardiotrainer-users%2Bunsu bsc...@googlegroups.com>
> > .

WorkSmart Labs Support

Aug 3, 2010, 3:36:25 PM8/3/10
to cardiotra...@googlegroups.com
Hi John — Are you using CardioTrainer version 2.5 on your phone? We released the update yesterday, so make sure to check the Market. Let me know if that helps.

Charlie
--
Did we help? To rate your customer service experience, visit http://bit.ly/9VwJYd
For more answer to frequently asked questions, visit http://bit.ly/ct-faq

Aero

Sep 12, 2010, 1:40:30 PM9/12/10
to CardioTrainer Users
Same here. Froyo and latest version of CT.

On Aug 3, 12:36 pm, WorkSmart Labs Support <supp...@worksmartlabs.com>
wrote:
> Hi John — Are you using CardioTrainer version 2.5 on your phone? We released
> the update yesterday, so make sure to check the Market. Let me know if that
> helps.
>
> Charlie
> --
> Did we help? To rate your customer service experience, visithttp://bit.ly/9VwJYd
> For more answer to frequently asked questions, visithttp://bit.ly/ct-faq
> To join our user group, visithttp://bit.ly/ct-users

Simon Batson

Sep 20, 2010, 1:11:00 AM9/20/10
to CardioTrainer Users
Hi Charlie,

I am using CT 2.7.1 on a Nexus One with Froyo 2.2 and I am having the
same issues with the music player.
Under Settings -> Music Settings I am enabled Music Integration. The
Select Playlist button shows Current Playlist: 'All Songs' and
touching it does nothing.
When starting a workout no music starts.
I can run a music player whilst using CT and the Voice Output works.

Simon.