Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2007, 8:07:14 PM4/4/07
As long as you don't run yourself out of ice cold beer and pizza, I
don't see all that much of a problem.

As long as you've got way more spare/renewable energy at your disposal
than you could possibly know what to do with, and having that nifty
thermal suit made by Ovglove, where's the big-ass insurmountable
problem with taking that hot-foot of a toasty stroll on Venus?

CO2-->CO/O2 is not hardly a technical problem, hasn't been for a good
decade or more.

Pure H2O as easily extracted from those somewhat cool nighttime acidic
clouds (above the S8 layer) is simply another mission positive win-
win.

The 65 kg/m3 worth of buoyancy as working along with the 90.5% gravity
is offering a couple of other nifty factors that'll work rather well
for your composite rigid airship (just like on behalf of those
Venusian composite rigid airships).

If you're any damn good at PhotoShop, goto:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
or best you start with your very own look-see at the following
official image site:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif

The 36 look per pixel of that GIF image format starts getting
interesting at being 3X resampled, and then giving it all the best
PhotoShop or whatever else you can muster, although the original GIF
1:1 image was actually good enough for my PhotoShop configured brain
to deductively interpret upon what's most likely artificial as opposed
to what's perfectly natural. 36 looks per pixel is offering a lot of
truthworthy image data to start with, so it's a good one to stick with
rather than dealing with their individual 75 meter/pixel versions as
having combined but four looks per pixel.

Don't try to process the entire image unless you've got one heck of a
nifty PC or MAC. Try clipping out only the small portion of the total
image that's roughly a third up from the bottom and just to the right
of center, as we're talking about utilizing less than 10% or perhaps
even as little as 5% of that primary GIF image, and to process upon
just that much shouldn't traumatise your memory or performance PC or
MAC.

I'll review each of your results, that by rights should become a whole
lot better than mine. Obviously anyone can over/under force those
PhotoShop refinements, well past the point of no return, so don't do
that. My extremely old version of PhotoShop can't accomplish much
better than 8X resampling without losing ground, and besides, we don't
actually require much better than 6X for most others to see most
clearly what I'd interpreted from the original 1:1 format.

Thanks once again to 'tomcat' for also having posted this updated page
of Venus images.
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html

It's image No.17 from the top left being the one that so happens to
include the robust, sizable and somewhat complex community of 'GUTH
Venus'.
"Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1"
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.html
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
-
Brad Guth

Phineas T Puddleduck

Apr 4, 2007, 8:10:01 PM4/4/07
In article <1175731634.1...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
brad...@gmail.com wrote:

> As long as

you keep posting this nonsense, we won't stop laughing

--
Painius admits he cannot answer a single question to NB:

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish."

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2007, 8:50:50 PM4/4/07
On Apr 4, 5:10 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck <phineaspuddled...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> In article <1175731634.122284.181...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

> bradg...@gmail.com wrote:
> > As long as
>
> you keep posting this nonsense, we won't stop laughing

You're quick, and silly at the same time, arnt you.
-
Brad Guth

Art Deco

Apr 4, 2007, 9:09:38 PM4/4/07
Phineas T Puddleduck <phineasp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>In article <1175731634.1...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
> brad...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> As long as
>
>you keep posting this nonsense, we won't stop laughing

He'll never understand.

"To err is human, to cover it up is Weasel" -- Dogbert

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2007, 10:34:28 PM4/4/07
Too bad that "cam.misc" is basically another wussy NG that can't
possibly think for itself. They too must be deathly afraid of those
Jewish MIB, as well as afraid of more than a few of their very own
shadows.

Looking at their index of topics is nearly always indicating at
something above 10th grade. However, reading through some of those
topic replies is indicating at times less than 5th grade intelligence.

I see they have their very own Third Reich version of "PLEASE DO NOT
FEED THE TROLL". It must be their anti-truth enforcement. Hijackings
and otherwise forced tagging the original topic is about what I'd
expect of a 5th grader.

Obviously "cam.misc" group is getting itself stealth moderated on
behalf of being 100% pro GW Bush, and otherwise remaining pro upon
damn near anything Jewish, as much as otherwise being anti upon most
anything that's the least bit Jewish negative.

What would happen if those Venusian ETs were Jewish, or perhaps
Muslim?

Silly me, I was expecting some perfectly good arguments on behalf of
our doing Venus.
-
Brad Guth

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2007, 2:05:31 PM4/5/07
OOPS! Now I've gone and insulted the Ovgolve cult of mindless
morons. Sorry about that.

Perhaps Venus is simply too freaking hot to touch, even with the
Ovglove.

Within an average of having been losing 20.5 w/m2, this represents
that some areas of the Venus surface are perhaps worth less than a w/
m2, with other areas radiating at perhaps 200 w/m2, and of course more
than a few active mud, lava and gas vents contributing their energy at
many thousands of watts per square meter.

So, the Ovglove applications are at best spotty, and along with the IR
CCD or most likely using of some other thermally tolerant instrument
of such technology at hand, there's no good reason to think of our
having to walk on those extra toasty locations where the heat of
what's geothermally forced is excessively pushing the limits of those
EVA Ovglove suits as intended and thus configured for keeping their
folks cool.

Technically it is much tougher to get rid of surplus heat than it is
for insulating yourself from the cold. However, the double IR/FIR
environment of our daytime moon that's physically dark and nasty in
more ways than passive heat, such as for benefiting those sorts of
robust robotic instruments that'll have to survive the solar IR plus
all of the locally reflected IR and of the secondary/recoil worth of
the mid and far infrared(FIR), should more than apply to this
application of such robotics and perhaps a few brave souls safely
accomplishing Venus. In fact the moon's secondary/recoil worth of
what's near, mid and far infrared combined is likely worth every bit
as much as the solar influx, though fortunately our Venus surface by
season of nighttime is without solar IR to begin with, and even by day
there's not all that much solar IR that ever reaches that S8 and
acidic h2o cloud protected surface.

There's obviously more to behold and appreciate about all the NIR, MIF
and FIR spectrums of our universe than there is from our biologically
limited if not evolution deprived visual spectrum (there are bugs,
more than a few other significant species including birds that
actually see much better than us humans)
http://www.ipac.caltech.edu/Outreach/Edu/Regions/irregions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared

Our seeing by night while exploring or otherwise doing our business of
depositing or extracting whatever from Venus is not the least bit of a
compromise, or is it outside of most any thermal environment spec.
Cruising Venus by way of a suitable composite rigid airship is just
downright nifty, and rather energy efficient to boot.
-
Brad Guth

Phineas T Puddleduck

Apr 5, 2007, 2:09:40 PM4/5/07
In article <1175796331.6...@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
brad...@gmail.com wrote:

> OOPS! Now I've gone and

spouted another load of incoherent screed?

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2007, 1:58:02 PM4/6/07
On Apr 5, 11:09 am, Phineas T Puddleduck <phineaspuddled...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> In article <1175796331.670553.170...@w1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,

> bradg...@gmail.com wrote:
> > OOPS! Now I've gone and
>
> spouted another load of incoherent screed?

Can I use your topic/author stalking as any indication of Third Reich
(aka Skull and Bones) brown-nosed minionship?

I mean, obviously you and others of your silly kind are supposedly all-
knowing clowns, yet somewhat unable to constructively contribute or
much less sharing anything in scientific specifics, other than your
infomercial spewed crapolla that's more Old Testament thumping or
otherwise Jewish faith-based than not.

How much of Hitler is within your DNA/RNA? (or is that a clown's
secret?)
-
Brad Guth

Phineas T Puddleduck

Apr 6, 2007, 2:02:22 PM4/6/07
In article <1175882282.4...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
brad...@gmail.com wrote:

> Can I use your topic/author stalking as any indication of

your amazing talent for self deception....

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2007, 2:16:41 PM4/6/07
On Apr 6, 11:02 am, Phineas T Puddleduck <phineaspuddled...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> In article <1175882282.480154.234...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,

> bradg...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Can I use your topic/author stalking as any indication of
>
> your amazing talent for self deception....

So, you are the son of Hitler, or perhaps of whatever's worse.

Your topic/author stalking profile is rather to the point, isn't it.

Can you name a soul that you've assisted in getting past go? (didn't
think so)
-
Brad Guth

Phineas T Puddleduck

Apr 6, 2007, 2:22:05 PM4/6/07
In article <1175883401.3...@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
brad...@gmail.com wrote:

> So, you are

sick of hearing your BS? Yes.

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2007, 8:16:50 PM4/6/07
Where's all the supposed "right stuff"?

Isn't there even some of Usenet's wussy stuff to spare?

Is Usenet's brain back in lock-down nondisclosure mode once again?
-
Brad Guth

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2007, 3:28:02 PM4/7/07
On Apr 6, 5:16 pm, bradg...@gmail.com wrote:

> Where's all the supposed "right stuff"?
>

> Isn't there even some of Usenet's wussy right stuff to spare?
>
> Is Usenet's brain back in lock-down/nondisclosure mode once again?
> -
> Brad Guth

Why is Venus (unless it's simply not nearly as old as Earth) so
geothermally hot and otherwise toasty from the core?

What about all the atmospheric S8, as honestly interpreted by John
Ackerman?
-
Brad Guth

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2007, 2:25:43 PM4/8/07
ESA's Venus EXPRESS(VIRTIS) mission is still every bit as dead as that
of our MI/NSA~NASA wants it to be dead. The thermal imaging data from
their robust PFS instrument has been entirely taboo/nondisclosure
rated (aka need to know) from the very get go.

The surface of Venus is still giving off the average of 20.5 w/m2
(roughly 256 fold greater core energy loss than Earth), and the lower
atmospheric environment of Venus has been rather nicely insulated at
that, as well as having that fairly robust S8 layer as being an extra
nifty solar isolation benefit so that damn little of the available
solar influx ever reaches that geothermally forced surface or even
contributing all that much solar energy into that dense lower
atmosphere of what's mostly S8 and CO2, that's otherwise unavoidably
made and sustained as toasty hot from the surface up.

Their mission "status reports" are all the way down to being robo
status quo. It's as though they're down to the science data sharing
dregs of a pair of soup cans and some string.

ESA's mission demise is too bad because, Venus has otherwise been so
nearby (merely 100 fold greater distance than our moon), so freaking
alive and kicking, as well as so ET accessible (except for the likes
of us village heathen idiots that still can't honestly manage to walk
upon our very own nearby moon).
-
Brad Guth

Alie...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2007, 1:29:01 AM4/11/07
On Apr 4, 5:07 pm, bradg...@gmail.com wrote:
> As long as you don't run yourself out of ice cold beer and pizza, I
> don't see all that much of a problem.
>
> As long as you've got way more spare/renewable energy at your disposal
> than you could possibly know what to do with, and having that nifty
> thermal suit made by Ovglove, where's the big-ass insurmountable
> problem with taking that hot-foot of a toasty stroll on Venus?

Ove Gloves are woven of nomex and kevlar, both of which are
vulnerable to sulfuric acid.

But I'd buy you a suit of it and plunk you on Venus' surface if I
could just so you could finally appreciate your own ignorance.

Mark L. Fergerson

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2007, 4:54:08 PM4/12/07
On Apr 10, 10:29 pm, "n...@bid.ness" <Alien8...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ove Gloves are woven of nomex and kevlar, both of which are
> vulnerable to sulfuric acid.

The environment that's well below the robust S8 layer of them
relatively cool acidic clouds is that of an extremely dry and every
bit as harmless environment as an extremely dry old bone. Even the
most uneducated moron within ESA or NASA knows at least that much.

Of whatever's sulphur or even of CO2 is relatively harmless until it
gets inside of our wussy body, that which hasn't evolved or otherwise
mutated for the better since long before 15,000 BC.

The pun or jest of using the Ovglove is just what it is. I was simply
making the point, that applied physics of existing technology that's
currently available would make the surface of Venus humanly
accessible, though only while in a thermally and atmospheric
protective suit, and way better yet while riding within a composite
rigid airship that's serving as much pizza and ice cold beer as you
can stand.

As long as your human skin wasn't sweating like a stuck pig (at that
pressure and breathing mostly H2, it's even somewhat unlikely our skin
cells would hardly allow sweat if at all), whereas chances are even
better that a mere Ovglove protective suit would actually work.
-
Brad Guth

Art Deco

Apr 12, 2007, 7:53:18 PM4/12/07
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>As long as your human skin wasn't sweating like a stuck pig (at that
>pressure and breathing mostly H2, it's even somewhat unlikely our skin
>cells would hardly allow sweat if at all), whereas chances are even
>better that a mere Ovglove protective suit would actually work.

Corrosion problems aside, you still don't understand heat transfer,
Brad.

"Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?
The section is clearly attributed to Art Deco, not to you, Deco."
-- Dr. David Tholen

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

brad...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2007, 3:19:38 PM4/13/07

As for getting rid of surplus heat is simply not hardly a physics nor
that of an existing technical applied physics factor, especially when
you've got such an unlimited cache of locally renewable energy to burn
(sort of speak).

Those doing their usual topic/author stalking, as clearly having done
so in the past several years, of the present and most likely into the
future, as having ulterior motives and hidden agendas worth of skewed
intentions, as to share only as much of their cultivated denial as
based upon evidence exclusion, naysayism and otherwise contributing as
much topic/author bashing as possible, are just totally dead wrong in
every possible way, and that's besides their being such born-again
pagan liars and infomercial spewing perverts they otherwise are.

The composite rigid airship alternative of doing the Ovglove jumpsuit
thing is what entirely eliminates all such negative what-if
considerations, that might otherwise tend to exclude a human mission
of exploring Venus up close and personal, especially doable if first
logically sending in robo-airship for the initial look-see.

The VL2 POOF city is what should first fly, as a manned phase of our
eventually doing Venus, and from this VL2 space depot we'd deploy a
few of such rigid composite robo-airships into that next best version
of exploring hell, that's by far the nearest other such technically
doable planet we've got.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Apr 26, 2007, 11:20:33 PM4/26/07
Just for making it perfectly clear; This viable alternative of POOF
City at VL2 is not about accommodating or otherwise nailing UFOs, even
though it certainly would be 100% exposed should one come along.

On Apr 26, 7:59 am, Bruce Duensing <b_duens...@msn.com> wrote:
> "...that of having to survive our pulling off WWIII and WWIV, at
> least until most all of life remaining upon Earth is Jewish."
> Dr Strangelove is that you? You survived the Doomsday Machine?
> This is an apt example of technological capability having far
> exceeded the weaknesses of human psychology....If there are UFOs
> and they have internet access....this musing is certainly a telling
> calling card. And so it goes....

Oops, damn sorry about all that. I'd forgot them pesky UFO ETs have
full Internet/Usenet access (I wouldn't even be the least bit
surprised if most of those were Jewish ETs behind the wheel of those
UFOs), but then of those regular old Venusians as likely their
servitude minions might not be so lucky, especially if being Muslim or
Amish.

Perhaps those visiting UFOs are simply into their fair share of
planetology that's worthy of such easily accessible raw element
pillaging and raping, much like what we're doing to mother Earth and
of most recently to Iraq, as well of any place else that offers a
viable resource of food or energy that we can use, especially as long
as we get to keep taking such at less than 10 cents on the dollar and
without a speck of remorse for whatever's the environmental collateral
damage or ongoing demise of others. Why should ETs be any different?

The active geothermally forced planetology of Venus simply offers
whomever lots of damn near everything under the sun, whereas Earth is
getting seriously over-populated and otherwise becoming nearly panned
out plus summarily polluted past the point of no return, and Mars
simply isn't worth squat unless fully irradiated dry-ice becomes
extremely valuable.

One more pesky detail about other intelligent life existing/coexisting
on Venus:

Those survival intelligent ETs of Venus might not have their wheels,
much less UFOs to show off. However, of those nifty composite or
simply metallic alloy rigid airships are most likely of what they
would for certain have developed as of thousands of years ago.

If the likes of yourself had for whatever reason(s) been placed upon
Venus, say as of merely a few hundred years ago, and having been at
that time given sufficient shelter, resources and technology in order
to barely survive (thus making it biologically doable): At least I
most certainly know what I would have done, but then if being as extra
smart and typically all-knowing as you folks usually claim to be;
what exactly would you have done for sustaining and wherever possible
improving your quality of life?

Remember that as having been surviving within such a toasty but
otherwise energy rich environment, as having been so 100+% clouded
over, you haven't clue that our extremely nearby Earth even exist, so
any notions of leaving Venus for another world or whatever moon is
simply not an option, especially if your group leader is some kind of
a faith-based idiot that wants all the attention and authority of
being your next best and only other thing to God.

What's specifically all that insurmountable about Venus, especially if
you're smarter than a hot rock?

Besides accomplishing Venus in whatever Ovglove jumpsuit; What's your
VL2 thoughts or best swag on behalf of POOF City?
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Apr 30, 2007, 2:11:54 PM4/30/07
> The active geothermally forced planetology ofVenussimply offers

> whomever lots of damn near everything under the sun, whereas Earth is
> getting seriously over-populated and otherwise becoming nearly panned
> out plus summarily polluted past the point of no return, and Mars
> simply isn't worth squat unless fully irradiated dry-ice becomes
> extremely valuable.
>
> One more pesky detail about other intelligent life existing/coexisting
> onVenus:
>
> Those survival intelligent ETs ofVenusmight not have their wheels,

> much less UFOs to show off. However, of those nifty composite or
> simply metallic alloy rigid airships are most likely of what they
> would for certain have developed as of thousands of years ago.
>
> If the likes of yourself had for whatever reason(s) been placed uponVenus, say as of merely a few hundred years ago, and having been at

> that time given sufficient shelter, resources and technology in order
> to barely survive (thus making it biologically doable): At least I
> most certainly know what I would have done, but then if being as extra
> smart and typically all-knowing as you folks usually claim to be;
> what exactly would you have done for sustaining and wherever possible
> improving your quality of life?
>
> Remember that as having been surviving within such a toasty but
> otherwise energy rich environment, as having been so 100+% clouded
> over, you haven't clue that our extremely nearby Earth even exist, so
> any notions of leavingVenusfor another world or whatever moon is

> simply not an option, especially if your group leader is some kind of
> a faith-based idiot that wants all the attention and authority of
> being your next best and only other thing to God.
>
> What's specifically all that insurmountable aboutVenus, especially if

> you're smarter than a hot rock?
>
> Besides accomplishingVenusin whatever Ovglove jumpsuit; What's your

> VL2 thoughts or best swag on behalf of POOF City?
> -
> Brad Guth

100 K or colder on the backside of VL2 that's facing away from the IR
planetshine of Venus is not hot, and 368 w/m2 (+ IR planetshine) isn't
even Ovgolve worthy of facing that perpetual nighttime season of
Venus.

Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite rigid
airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and ice cold
beer.

Of those folks here in this anti-think-tank of such a profound naysay
Usenet land, are simply those fools and/or rusemasters of the worse
possible faith-based bigots, as clearly having everything to lose
should 1% of my research get into their mostly Jewish media or
whatever governmental damage-control office of repute.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

May 1, 2007, 1:20:44 PM5/1/07
Bigot centrial, as that's the very best of what this mostly Jewish
infomercial and damage-control Usenet has to offer.

Those darn pesky faith-based MI/NSA brown nosed clowns are in fact
just about everywhere these hochs-pocus days.

Too bad that so many folks these days are so deathly afraid of their
own shadow.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

May 12, 2007, 3:52:45 PM5/12/07
On Apr 4, 5:07 pm, bradg...@gmail.com wrote:
> As long as you don't run yourself out of ice cold beer and pizza, I
> don't see all that much of a problem.
>
> As long as you've got way more spare/renewable energy at your disposal
> than you could possibly know what to do with, and having that nifty
> thermal suit made by Ovglove, where's the big-ass insurmountable
> problem with taking that hot-foot of a toasty stroll on Venus?
>
> CO2-->CO/O2 is not hardly a technical problem, hasn't been for a good
> decade or more.
>
> Pure H2O as easily extracted from those somewhat cool nighttime acidic
> clouds (above the S8 layer) is simply another mission positive win-
> win.
>
> The 65 kg/m3 worth of buoyancy as working along with the 90.5% gravity
> is offering a couple of other nifty factors that'll work rather well
> for your composite rigid airship (just like on behalf of those
> Venusian composite rigid airships).
>
> If you're any damn good at PhotoShop, goto:http://guthvenus.tripod.com/http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
> of Venus images.http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html

> It's image No.17 from the top left being the one that so happens to
> include the robust, sizable and somewhat complex community of 'GUTH
> Venus'.
> "Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1"http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.htmlhttp://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
> -
> Brad Guth

In spite of the honest to God worth of this topic, notice how all the
usual gauntlet via brown-nosed clowns of Usenet's status quoism keep
popping out of those cute little MI/NSA faith-based clown cars.

I wonder if any of those smart little brown-nosed clowns (especially
of those toting them extra Third Reich smart Jewish clowns) are
sufficiently Venus proof?

Notice how whenever Venus/VL2 or that of our moon's L1 are being in
any way talked about, and especially of anything related to Sirius or
godforbid of those pesky off-world ETs, that it's all out usenet
WWIII, and somehow I'm their poster bad-guy.

Perhaps the kind and supposedly smart folks from Cambridge UK can
somehow manage to contribute a little something of topic worth, as to
exactly how cool is VL2 (clue; it's raw station-keeping halo orbit is
not likely as cool as Mars @593 w/m2).

With some math refinements:
Venus at 2654 w/m2 and of VL2 being roughly 2640 w/m2 -75% due to
solar isolation = 660 w/m2.

At best VL2 solar isolation being worth 85%, as such we're talking as
little as 396 w/m2, which by rights can therefore become a cooler
environment than any tropics of Mars by day, except if our POOF City
were coated as being that of a sufficient dark gray (totally black if
need be), whereas such would therefore absorb as much of the solar
insolation energy as you'd care to deal with.

The normal VL2 situation or environment is actually a halo orbit
allowing as much solar insolation as you'd care to work with, or as
little insolation as 400 w/m2 if keeping POOF City at VL2 x0/y0/z0,
that is unless moving everything inward with their counter mass
deployed out a bit further than VL2's 1,014,290 km, which can thereby
accomplish as much as an extremely cool 95% isolation.

Of total solar isolation can only be achieved by way of a tether
deployed science package, exactly as though lowered away from VL2. Of
course, all of this is well within spec of what has been doable for
the past decade, if not longer (technically it's much easier for
accomplishing our frail DNA at VL2 than of our moon's L1).

If you folks have access to a PC or MAC accommodated CAD program, or
whatever 2D/3D interactive simulator, as such you shouldn't have any
problems whatsoever with getting this picture of POOF City at VL2 into
your mindset, that is unless that mindset of yours is forever stuck in
naysay mode or worse yet in some hocus-pocus cesspool mode that
includes whatever folks walking moonsuit butt naked on our physically
dark and highly reactive moon.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

May 12, 2007, 5:08:18 PM5/12/07
On May 12, 1:27 pm, Art Deco <e...@caballista.org> wrote:

> BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >At best VL2 solar isolation being worth 85%, as such we're talking as
> >little as 396 w/m2, which by rights can therefore become a cooler
> >environment than any tropics of Mars by day, except if our POOF City
> >were coated as being that of a sufficient dark gray (totally black if
> >need be), whereas such would therefore absorb as much of the solar
> >insolation energy as you'd care to deal with.
>
> Try ML2 instead, Vern.

Mars L2; now that's seriously cold.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

May 12, 2007, 8:38:57 PM5/12/07
> Of course not, Vern, that is Mercury.

Then do tell, how cool is Mercury L2? (bet you can't, or simply will
not share)

BTW; whom is "Vern"?
-
Brad Guth

Phineas T Puddleduck

May 12, 2007, 8:41:17 PM5/12/07
In article <1179016737.2...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Simple math would tell you, genius.

--
COOSN-174-07-82116: Official Science Team mascot and alt.astronomy's favourite
poster (from a survey taken of the saucerhead high command).

Sacred keeper of the Hollow Sphere, and the space within the Coffee Boy
singularity.

BradGuth

May 18, 2007, 11:21:11 AM5/18/07
Since Venus is still so taboo/nondisclosure and/or off-limits, I
thought I'd share a little something that's warm and fuzzy from
"G=EMC^2 Glazier".

What if NASA and Eclipse / What if Milky Way Core Eclipse
On May 15, 3:49 pm, herbertglaz...@webtv.net (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
> That's the biggest eclipse,and we have to look along its plane than we
> are blocked by its massive very bright hub(core) We can't see that
> there is a star on the other side that has a blue marble planet. They
> can't see us,nor will there be a time we can send radio waves across
> this Black hole hub. It is a mutual blind spot. Mother nature does not
> want humankind to have company. Beeert

That's a perfectly good enough way to look at it. If we actually knew
of another universe like ours, or even of an intelligent life capable
other planet, we'd want to either dominate it and/or we'd pillage,
plunder, rape and nuke it for all it's worth, and then some.

If a super black hole of creation produced our vast Universe, then as
such there has to be at least that one other universe that shot out
the other pole.

In our own back yard, Mars is still a totally weird little planet that
simply doesn't have the salt that it takes, as for being a certified
member planet from the same origin as Earth (one of us doesn't fit the
mold), yet there's still no other arguments pertaining to that little
matter of fact.

Our moon is still a whole lot saltier than can be explained by way of
anything NASA/Apollo, and yet that too is of a taboo/nondisclosure
topic rating, as is the naked anticathode matters of gamma and hard-
Xrays, along with the planet Venus and a few other missing items that
a given unfiltered Kodak FOV by rights should have recorded.

We're so used to being screwed over by our own kind, but has Usenet's
bone gone soft on us?

Much like our badly failing environment, evolution mutations of
negative going DNA/RNA attributes has currently been the accepted
norm. In order to out-live one another, all it takes is loot and 100
fold more energy to burn than others are getting access to.

Being educated as dumb and dumber so that you can be formally
snookered and most easily dumbfounded past the point of no return is
still the mainstream status quo, of learning from whatever's the eye
candy of infomercial science and from whatever their conditional
physics has to offer is an accepted moral future, of where the ends
justify the means.

All of the sudden, it's becoming perfectly OK that we haven't actually
walked on the moon. How odd.

All of the sudden, life on planets worse off than Venus is becoming
doable, and worthy of our spending billions upon billions, as in no
big freaking deal. How odd.

All of the sudden it's perfectly OK there have been far better than
nuclear energy options, as long as we don't talk about utilizing such.

Since the physics of our very own moon or of any such orbital mascon
related issue is taboo, terrestrial science still hasn't an honest
physics clue as to why Earth has been getting hotter, and that too is
OK as long as your two feet arnt getting too wet or too hot and you
can afford whatever's the cost of energy.

Public supercomputers of the necessary 3D simulation capability are
still being kept off-limits, as remaining taboo/nondisclosure rated.
Folks in charge or of so many others claiming to know all there is to
know, as such can't manage to lift a finger unless it's on behalf of
something Old Testament and thus in one way or another Jewish worthy.

WWIII over global energy domination is just a touch of two buttons
away, is apparently no big deal.

All of the sudden it's becoming an accepted matter of fact that 99.9%
of Usenet's status quo naysayism is actually white and/or Jewish to
boot.

Apparently being an Atheist is equal to being a born-again liar,
because they always get to pick and choose the winning side, and as
often as that side changes hand or of taking whichever mindset suits
whatever ulterior motive or hidden agenda that needs the most butt
protecting or vote getting, making the fence jumping religion of
Atheism the all around best choice of science and physics that hasn't
a stitch of remorse.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

May 18, 2007, 11:27:21 AM5/18/07
On May 12, 5:41 pm, Phineas T Puddleduck <phineaspuddled...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> In article <1179016737.277323.208...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,

> BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Of course not, Vern, that is Mercury.
>
> > Then do tell, how cool is Mercury L2? (bet you can't, or simply will
> > not share)
>
> > BTW; whom is "Vern"?
>
> Simple math would tell you, genius.

Apparently it's still too complicated for a certified rusemaster of
the Third Reich like yourself.

BTW; I don't want your skewed math. Instead, I want those actual
science measurements, of hard numbers that we can take to the bank.
GOT SCIENCE ?
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

May 21, 2007, 5:39:24 AM5/21/07
You folks do realize that Venus has been cooling itself off, by
roughly 20.5 w/m2 as being 256 fold greater thermal energy loss than
what the core of Earth has to offer.

That also means a planetology worth of Venus is newer than Earth by a
good many millions of years more than a billion, making Venus by far
the best yellowcake game in town.

Too bad the ESA Venus EXPRESS missions still has to continually lie
about their PFS instrument being unusable.

Sorry about that.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

May 28, 2007, 2:45:46 AM5/28/07
Where's all the Usenet expertise, of sharing all the love and
affection from supposed wizards that seem to know all there is to
know?

Just because Venus is too hot for us in the buff doesn't mean that
it's too hot for a little applied technology to manage.

The rigid composite airship is just one of so many alternatives.

What do we do with all the local cache of spare renewable energy,
that's available to anyone doing Venus?

What is it about Venus that's so insurmountable?
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

May 29, 2007, 9:47:02 AM5/29/07
At losing 20.5 w/m2, Venus is still not the least bit too hot to touch
with the Ovglove, much less of any problem for a composite rigid
airship.

Comparing Earth/Venus is not even a fair game, as to any half smart ET
village idiot, the planet Venus wins every time.

Too bad that Cambridge and the like are too mainstream snookered and
otherwise dumbfounded past the point of no return, as to know about
such things.

Too bad that ADOBE PhotoShop or the likes of digital photographic
enlargement alternatives that are even better, is still so taboo/
nondisclosure rated.

Too bad them pesky laws of physics and of whatever's the best
available science can't function off-world. I obviously didn't know
that such regular laws of physics and of whatever science were so
unusually terrestrial limited.
-
Brad Guth
-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

> ofVenusimages.http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/thumbnail_pages/venus_thumbnails.html

> It's image No.17 from the top left being the one that so happens to

> include the robust, sizable and somewhat complex community of 'GUTHVenus'.
> "Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles,Venusfrom Magellan Cycle 1"http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.htmlhttp://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
> -BradGuth

ah

May 29, 2007, 8:37:50 PM5/29/07

Quiet, ko0k.

BradGuth

Jun 13, 2007, 7:38:19 PM6/13/07
On May 29, 6:47 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At losing 20.5 w/m2,Venusis still not the least bit too hot to touch

> with the Ovglove, much less of any problem for a composite rigid
> airship.
>
> Comparing Earth/Venusis not even a fair game, as to any half smart ET
> village idiot, the planetVenuswins every time.
> > "Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles,Venusfrom Magellan Cycle 1"http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.htm...
> > -BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Where's all the love and affection on behalf of Venus? (the next best
other planet to Earth)

It's as though our toasty and somewhat newish planetology of Venus is
taboo/nondisclosure rated, almost as much so as our moon.

Where's all of the supposed expertise and otherwise wizards of space
and planetary science?

Why all the topic/author banishment?

-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

-
Brad Guth

ah

Jun 29, 2007, 6:44:22 PM6/29/07

Life is most-often weird enough.

John "C"

Jun 29, 2007, 8:22:44 PM6/29/07

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

We know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMEGN2bdVJk

HJ

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2007, 10:20:41 AM6/30/07
> Life is most-often weird enough.- Hide quoted text -

I agree that "Life is most-often weird enough", so why not ET life
that's just smart enough in order to deal with the active and mostly
geothermal driven toasty environment of Venus?

The somewhat newish planetology of the Venus surface environment isn't
outside of existing technology to deal with, and especially of those
already smart enough for interplanetary travels.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2007, 10:23:23 AM6/30/07
On Jun 29, 5:22 pm, "John \"C\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net> wrote:

Apparently you silly folks do not know enough.
-
Brad Guth

ah

Jun 30, 2007, 3:07:05 PM6/30/07

Simple explanation: we don't know 99 44/100ths of what lives below the
waves of our own planet.

Seems such a waste of time to venture on what may have existed some handful
of millennia ago on an inner planet that will be consumed before Earf.

foolsrushin

Jun 30, 2007, 4:40:58 PM6/30/07
Actualy, I rather think Brad's thesis, in general, correct, though I'd
like to have a reaction to the so-called 'junk' DNA. Is it a language,
rather than a code? You might like to think about what a language is
or can be - as oppossed to a set of instructions to, say,make a
particular protein. Maybe the 'junk' is the Manual!?
--
'foolsrushin.'

CRxx

Jun 30, 2007, 5:05:21 PM6/30/07

"'foolsrushin'"

>Maybe the 'junk' is the Manual!?

Does it need a function?

Christine!

foolsrushin.

Jun 30, 2007, 5:45:30 PM6/30/07
CRxx wrote:

> "'foolsrushin'"
>
> >Maybe the 'junk' is the Manual!?
>

> Does it need a function? [Think: I might have the CD!]
>
> Christine!

Godfather: Jeez, ain't you the bright one! Marry that guy, and
invite me to the wedding!

Godfather: Louis, you drop her off by the East River, not into the
East River!

Louis: I miss the old days, Boss, but she seems like a nice
kid, anway.

Godfather: Sure she is, and you look after her!
--
'foolsrushin.'

'I read the news today, oh boy ... !

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2007, 5:54:10 PM6/30/07
> of millennia ago on an inner planet that will be consumed before Earf.- Hide quoted text -

What's to waste?

It's there, it's extremely nearby, it has unlimited raw elements and
locally renewable energy to spare, other ETs or perhaps Venusian
locals have been doing there thing.

Doing Venus isn't one percent of doing Mars, much less of planets or
of their moon that are each considerably further away.

I agree that Earth should come first, with secondly relocating of our
moon to Earth's L1 being our global warming priority No.1. Perhaps
thirdly we should establish POOF City at VL2, and go on from there.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2007, 5:57:05 PM6/30/07

I have a good list of nifty DNA codes that humanity is oddly missing,
or never had to begin with.
-
Brad Guth

foolsrushin.

Jun 30, 2007, 6:24:17 PM6/30/07

'Woke up, got out of bed, pulled a comb across my head ... .'

They are twits. I ought to have taken them alongside you!
--
'foolsrushin.'

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2007, 9:36:40 PM6/30/07

Where's our DNA of gills, or that of scales, exoskeletal attributes,
them eagle eyes, nifty feathers, and/or the very best of insulative
fur and dozens of other downright nifty DNA attributes that we'd
simply lost along the way because???????

Perhaps such quick human evolution (while most everything else was
rather nicely standing still or going backwards) isn't quite as
terrestrial limited as you'd care to think.

What's keeping large scale and otherwise complex DNA panspermia
(possibly even substantially intelligent forms of panspermia) from
having taken place?

Where's your faith in raddom happenstance?

Where's your faith in our version of being those ETs?
-
Brad Guth

CRxx

Jul 1, 2007, 6:13:38 AM7/1/07

"BradGuth"

> Where's our DNA of gills, or that of scales, exoskeletal attributes,
> them eagle eyes, nifty feathers, and/or the very best of insulative
> fur and dozens of other downright nifty DNA attributes that we'd
> simply lost along the way because???????

Why do you think we lost them? I mean, there is a tiny little plant that's
not doing anything much with more different genes than all humankind
combined. And that's just a single specimen!

Christine!

BradGuth

Jul 1, 2007, 10:51:53 AM7/1/07
I somewhat agree with the likes of Christine(CRxx), that we're but a
single specimen among millions of other interesting specks of complex
life, many of which having survived millions if not a good billion
years longer than us, as far better at their survival and even better
at having retained nifty physical attributes than us humans, but
there's also new stuff of DNA arriving all the time, and thusfar we
haven't nailed down a clue as to connecting our frail DNA dots to
those early robust proto-humanity dots of DNA that supposedly had to
have included those somewhat nifty and robust survival attributes,
especially if we'd emerged as though our DNA only having originated
upon this 98.5% fluid planet of such an extremely salty, wet and/or at
times mostly frozen surface because at the time it didn't have its
moon or even the full benefit of our sun that apparently was not quite
up to snuff.

It's as though our complex yet extremely frail DNA arrived out of
nowhere. Either that or perhaps some nifty creation or at least
intelligent design effort having kicked into high gear, in order to
terraform this planet.

Perhaps the other intelligent life that's existing/coexisting on Venus
managed in the same way, except without their having any of that pesky
surface ice or salty oceans to deal with. Instead, only global
cooling is the ongoing threat to Venus.

In our case, we've clearly lost some of the absolute best DNA code
around, and any trace of such is simply nowhere in sight. Meaning
that either we didn't originate here, or that most other complex life
(much of which surviving where we humans simply can not) got imported
into our terrestrial zoo. Either way it represents that other complex
and most likely intelligent other life has existed off-world.

The anti-ET or naysayism of this Zion Usenet swarm mindset is simply
proof positive that I'm right more often than not, which explains why
all of their ongoing taboo/nondisclosure about our salty old moon and
that of a newish Venus that offers clear indications of intelligent
other life.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 1, 2007, 10:56:47 AM7/1/07

We are but a single specimen among millions of other interesting

The anti-ET or off-world naysayism of this Zion Usenet swarm mindset

foolsrushin.

Jul 1, 2007, 8:42:14 PM7/1/07

Yeah, it's regressive, and Crick could not face it! It does not get
rid of the problem, though I think Fred Hoyle got it as right as we
can, as did Goethe in his day!

And what more do we all want - Christine and Brad in solemn conclave
is good enough for me!
--
'foolsrushin.'

PS: - Stats ain't a strong point here. An irritating, 'ominous' bit of
shit keeps coming over the radio! The thrust is that if you go over a
level crossingn against the lights, you may be hit by a train! I hope
the author of this nonsense wins a Darwin award when he slips on a bar
of soap and breaks his neck outside his bathroom door. We'd be so
lucky!

CRxx

Jul 2, 2007, 1:02:10 AM7/2/07

"BradGuth"

> We are but a single specimen among millions of other interesting
> specks of complex life, many of which having survived millions if not
> a good billion years longer than us, as far better at their survival
> and even better at having retained nifty physical attributes than us
> humans, but there's also new stuff of DNA arriving all the time, and
> thusfar we haven't nailed down a clue as to connecting our frail DNA
> dots to those early robust proto-humanity dots of DNA that supposedly
> had to have included those somewhat nifty and robust survival
> attributes, especially if we'd emerged as though our DNA only having
> originated upon this 98.5% fluid planet of such an extremely salty,
> wet and/or at times mostly frozen surface because at the time it
> didn't have its moon or even the full benefit of our sun that
> apparently was not quite up to snuff.

Do you realize that this alinea consists of 1 single sentence, which does
make it friendly on the reader.
But if you want to understand our loss of DNA, it has all been lost on our
intelligence. You see, the more resilliant species of this planet are quite
small, and do not use brains at all. Since we have brains, we need bigger
bodies to support them. So there goes one of our best traits out of the
window. And size really does not matter very much, but size is about the
number of specimen this planet is about to support, in which field,
cockroaches are far better suited.
Other traits we do have, like the ability to eat all kinds of food, and to
live in all kinds of conditions. As for now it is a bit of a set back, that
we do not have the best immune system, and that we are easily killed.
Maybe, our brains will enable us to overcome our lack of best traits, which
you have identified rather bizarrely. It is actually a thing I find myself
being hopeful over. Which does make me have to switch to a more common "I
care about 100 hyears from now"-attitude.

The rest you write is somewhat perplexing in it unfoundedness, which makes
it resemble the usual stuff here. Isn't it funny that everything around here
gets seriously political?

Christine!

BradGuth

Jul 4, 2007, 2:33:23 AM7/4/07

The Zion swarm is nearly everywheree, arnt they.

A given swarm of most anything also does not have individual brains,
at least none to spare.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 4, 2007, 2:36:42 AM7/4/07
> And what more do we all want - Christine andBradin solemn conclave

> is good enough for me!
> --
> 'foolsrushin.'
>
> PS: - Stats ain't a strong point here. An irritating, 'ominous' bit of
> shit keeps coming over the radio! The thrust is that if you go over a
> level crossingn against the lights, you may be hit by a train! I hope
> the author of this nonsense wins a Darwin award when he slips on a bar
> of soap and breaks his neck outside his bathroom door. We'd be so
> lucky!- Hide quoted text -

Basically, all of you terrestrial mindset folks are part of a truth
killing pack, of nothing but an incest hocus-pocus swarm like
intelligence cesspool of liars, rusemasters and as often as needed
spooks, moles and naysayers in addition to your usual topic/author
stalking, bashings and banishments. It's pretty much what a minority
faith-based cultism that's formulated upon disinformation and lies has
to do in order to survive.

Your typically conditional laws of physics is what sucks as badly as
your evidence exclusions whenever the least bit of anything rocks your
good ship LOLLIPOP, and therefore anything off-world intelligent
simply can not be. Your control over the interpretations of the past
is what insures a present day and future on behalf of protecting and
otherwise promoting your Zionistic cultism.

Clearly you folks do not believe in sharing the truth, no matters
what. Of course, neither did your Hitler or that of your Zion puppet
GW Bush and of his trusty but trigger happy sidekick Dick Cheney.

BTW, why has lord all-knowing 'foolsrushin' hijacked this topic?

-
"whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell

-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 4, 2007, 2:51:16 AM7/4/07
On Jun 1, 6:45 pm, ah <splifing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Double-A wrote:

> >> You, you . . . you sock!
>
> > Sock it to me!
>
> You just don't appreciate the gravity of the situation.- Hide quoted text -

Perhaps gravity within certain mindsets doesn't really exist,
therefore the "gravity of the situation" doesn't exist.
-
Brad Guth

foolsrushin.

Jul 4, 2007, 6:57:29 PM7/4/07

Wicked creature: supporting your endless and highly entertaing rant,
even exceeding the Rev. Roget's resources, already a potential verbal
hydrogen bomb, I am not at all offended. Write on, so to speak! I have
many things to do!

> -
> "whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
> -
> Brad Guth

Glib Orwell! But think! Looking in the rear-view mirror did wonders
for Communism, don't you think, Brad! Rock-and-roll for the Market,
though it took far too long! Orwell was in some ways a silly, a flawed
diamond who thought there could be an honest and workable version of
Communism. He had no time for freedom of choice, and was obsessed with
the failure of 'socialism', whatever that is. In some ways, he
reinforced a backward looking view of the world, and I doubt, given
his abstemious life style and authoritarian weltanschuung, he would
have celebrated the 'decandence' of Boris Pasternak's 'Dr Zhivago'.
He would certainly not have approved of Milton Friedman's 'Free to
Choose', nor of American in floral pants laden down with camera nor of
youths with spiky or died hair. Such things would have denied the
working class their due! He was an old fashioned utopian moralist
whose ideology had let him down. Pasternak: a free spirit, equally
gifted, but free to create!
--
'foolsrushin.'

BradGuth

Jul 4, 2007, 9:05:52 PM7/4/07
> for Communism, don't you think,Brad! Rock-and-roll for the Market,

> though it took far too long! Orwell was in some ways a silly, a flawed
> diamond who thought there could be an honest and workable version of
> Communism. He had no time for freedom of choice, and was obsessed with
> the failure of 'socialism', whatever that is. In some ways, he
> reinforced a backward looking view of the world, and I doubt, given
> his abstemious life style and authoritarian weltanschuung, he would
> have celebrated the 'decandence' of Boris Pasternak's 'Dr Zhivago'.
> He would certainly not have approved of Milton Friedman's 'Free to
> Choose', nor of American in floral pants laden down with camera nor of
> youths with spiky or died hair. Such things would have denied the
> working class their due! He was an old fashioned utopian moralist
> whose ideology had let him down. Pasternak: a free spirit, equally
> gifted, but free to create!
> --
> 'foolsrushin.'- Hide quoted text -

Your Zionist lies are getting better all the time, just the way your
Hitler and of his replacements liked it. GW Bush and of his LLPOF
staff of brown-nosed minions still thinks you're a terrific guy to
boot.

Too bad your evidence excluding and conditional laws of physics are so
freaking terrestrial, and otherwise so Old Testament approved.
Apparently that's why most everything of your swarm mindset that's the
least bit off-world is so dark and scary.

Keep up the good Zionist work. It's exactly what Hitler would have
wanted.
-
Brad Guth

foolsrushin.

Jul 4, 2007, 9:31:28 PM7/4/07
> Brad Guth- Show quoted text

Geez, even you are getting generic! I make it up as I go along!
--
'foolsrushin.'

'The fools on the Hill, sees the World (whose?) spinning round ... .
Looney Tunes?
--
'foolsrushin.'

BradGuth

Jul 5, 2007, 6:33:34 PM7/5/07
Seems a tadbit odd there's so little honest Usenet motivation on
behalf of Venus, as though Venus is supposedly too hot to touch with
that Ovglove, when in fact it isn't nearly half as hot as a
terrestrial craft doing Mach 5 (1700 m/s).

Even that old SR-71 Blackbird at the subfreezing and humanly lethal
altitude of 85,000', making mach 3.2 creates an outter skin of 1200
degrees F, thus geting itself much hotter than Venus.

So, where's the big insurmountable deal about the geothermally active
environment of Venus being a whole lot less hot than what we otherwise
deal with and obviously survive on a regular terrestrial basis all the
time?
-
Brad Guth

John Griffin

Jul 5, 2007, 11:37:19 PM7/5/07
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems a tadbit odd there's so little honest Usenet motivation
> on behalf of Venus, as though Venus is supposedly too hot to
> touch with that Ovglove, when in fact it isn't nearly half as
> hot as a terrestrial craft doing Mach 5 (1700 m/s).
>
> Even that old SR-71 Blackbird at the subfreezing and humanly
> lethal altitude of 85,000', making mach 3.2 creates an outter
> skin of 1200 degrees F, thus geting itself much hotter than
> Venus.
>
> So, where's the big insurmountable deal about the geothermally
> active environment of Venus being a whole lot less hot than
> what we otherwise deal with and obviously survive on a regular
> terrestrial basis all the time?

That was extra stupid, Crazy Brad. You obviously don't
understand that temperature and heat are not the same thing.

BradGuth

Jul 6, 2007, 1:14:21 PM7/6/07
On May 29, 6:47 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At losing 20.5 w/m2, Venus is still not the least bit too hot to touch
> with the Ovglove, much less of any problem for a composite rigid

> airship.
>
> Comparing Earth/Venus is not even a fair game, as to any half smart ET
> village idiot, the planet Venus wins every time.
>
> Too bad that Cambridge and the like are too mainstream snookered and
> otherwise dumbfounded past the point of no return, as to know about
> such things.
>
> Too bad that ADOBE PhotoShop or the likes of digital photographic
> enlargement alternatives that are even better, is still so taboo/
> nondisclosure rated.
>
> Too bad them pesky laws of physics and of whatever's the best
> available science can't function off-world. I obviously didn't know
> that such regular laws of physics and of whatever science were so
> unusually terrestrial limited.
> -BradGuth
> -
> "whoever controls the past, controls the future" / George Orwell
>
> On Apr 4, 5:07 pm, bradg...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > As long as you don't run yourself out of ice cold beer and pizza, I
> > don't see all that much of a problem.
>
> > As long as you've got way more spare/renewable energy at your disposal
> > than you could possibly know what to do with, and having that nifty
> > thermal suit made by Ovglove, where's the big-ass insurmountable
> > -BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Venus is not at all too hot to touch with the Ovglove. If our SR-71
can survive 1200 degree F, then where's the big ass insurmountable
technical problem with surviving Venus within our composite rigid
airship?

That's right folks, there has been and may still be other intelligent
life existing/coexisting on Venus, and silly old me, I still think
it's wrong of us for having suppressed or otherwise banished Muslim
oil away from the global market, or that of our having merely taken
such oil away from Muslims, and also having taken nearly a million of
their mostly innocent lives in the process seems a tadbit not so silly
to me.

If we simply can't be honest to ourselves (admitting to our often
faith-based cultivated arrogance, greed, bigotry and subsequent
mistakes), then any hope of accomplishing good relationships with
other species of ETs or even others of our own kind is unlikely, if
not impossible when our very own history is so terribly skewed in
favor of directly benefitting those minority faith-based groups that
insist upon remaining in charge of our private parts.

I mean to keep asking, how totally dumb and dumber do you think other
intelligent life really is?

Do you folks think we're ever going to be able to snooker those
intelligent ETs that simply have to exist/coexist within our universe
and even quite possibly within our own solar system?

If you were such an ET arriving on Earth for the first time; how long
would it take you to discover what a total fiasco farce this 98.5%
fluid world of such over-populated souls, was actually based upon most
anything hocus-pocus or just plain old lies upon lies. I mean, how
totally dumbfounded would you have to be, not to realize that the
worse of our faith-based populations of this screwed up planet have
been such horrific losers, in almost every way imaginable to boot.

Considering what natural resources and the time we've had to work
with, just look at what has been raped out of mother Earth, and of the
subsequent pollutions and soot that are each subsequently adding their
insult to the global warming injury, that's otherwise mostly caused by
way of our moon's gravity and of its nearby orbital tidal energy
that's unavoidably keeping those portions of our 98.5% fluid earth on
the move (inside and out).

BTW, I'll gladly change my tune as soon as the regular laws of physics
apply, and/or whenever the best available science is telling us
otherwise.

My having to uncover the truth about the sick and perverted history of
humanity is just a little extra icing on the cake, though apparently
necessary in order to fully appreciate as to why and of where all of
the naysayism flak is coming from.
-
Brad Guth

Randy Poe

Jul 6, 2007, 1:18:34 PM7/6/07

This is going to go right over your head, but it's an answer to
your question anyway.

Your computer has a cooling fan in it. Because of that, components
inside the computer can get very hot (let's say 180 F) and
yet not cause the computer's disk or other heat-sensitive
components to cook.

Yet if the entire computer were in a 180 F room, the cooling
fan would be useless and the computer would cook.

Why do you think that is true?

- Randy

BradGuth

Jul 6, 2007, 2:02:46 PM7/6/07
> - Randy- Hide quoted text -

With unlimited local energy (how many spare teraWatts would you
like?); we could hold the future Winter Olympics on Venus, and then
some.

What's insurmountable when there's such unlimited and otherwise 100%
renewable energy that's already there to behold?

Did you miss out on physics-duh-101?

BTW, if I were every bit as dumbfounded and otherwise as naysay
snookered to death as yourself, I would not try using a standard PC on
Venus, although within the cool as you like composite rigid airship or
much less our extremely cool POOF City at VL2 isn't any problem
whatsoever.

Ever heard of a cold cathode vacuume tube? It seems they can be made
extremely small, obviously energy efficient and good for perhaps
better than twice whatever that Venusian environment has to share.
That cold cathode has a 1600 year half life to boot.
-
Brad Guth

Randy Poe

Jul 6, 2007, 2:33:44 PM7/6/07
On Jul 6, 2:02 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 6, 10:18 am, Randy Poe <poespam-t...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Says I:
> > This is going to go right over your head...

Says Brad:
> <whoooooosh>

- Randy

BradGuth

Jul 6, 2007, 3:07:22 PM7/6/07
> Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

The naysayism swarm mindset of this GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet from Zion hell
on Earth is nearly all Zionism orchestrated from start to finish, with
a few other faith-based cults picking up the rear (meaning as official
Zion pooper scoopers).

For a perfectly good example of what's technically doable:
With unlimited local energy (how many spare teraWatts would you folks
like?); as such we could hold the future of our Winter Olympics on
Venus, and then some.

What's all that insurmountable when there's such unlimited and

otherwise 100% renewable energy that's already there to behold?

Did each of you silly naysay folks entirely miss out on your doctorate
of physics-duh-101?

BTW, if I were every bit as dumbfounded and otherwise as naysay

snookered to death as yourself, as such I would not try using the
likes of any standard PC on Venus, although within the cool as you

like composite rigid airship or much less our extremely cool POOF City
at VL2 isn't any problem whatsoever.

Have any of you rusemasters of naysayism ever heard of the cold

cathode vacuume tube? It seems they can be made extremely small,
obviously energy efficient and good for perhaps better than twice
whatever that Venusian environment has to share. That cold cathode
has a 1600 year half life to boot.

There's almost no limits as to the structural byouancy derived as
hauling capacity of our composite rigid airship, as well as offering
lots of internal volume of cooled habitat to spare. (no shortages of
ice cold beer on this mission)

Of locally produced thermal insulation, that's also every bit as
structural as you'd like to make it, is clearly not the least bit
insurmountable of such a local product of basalt obtaining R256/m, or
even as good as R1024/m.
-
Brad Guth

The_Man

Jul 6, 2007, 5:15:26 PM7/6/07
On Jul 6, 3:07 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snipped rant about Venus>

What is your problem with Venus and the moon? You are obsessed by
showing the "superiority" of Venus (despite its high temperature,
crushing atmosphere, and sulfuric acid clouds) over the "dark and
nasty" and "good for nothing" moon.

Your obsessions suggest that you view Venus and the moon as
projections of your fantasies about women.

Don't walk, RUN to the nearest psychiatrist.

BradGuth

Jul 6, 2007, 9:49:15 PM7/6/07

We see that you still have no such 3D interactive simulator as backing
up anything you had to share, from which to view upon the likes of
Venus while situated upon our moon.

Is that another Zion taboo/nondisclosure sort of thing?
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 6, 2007, 9:51:49 PM7/6/07

Since each of our warm and fuzzy naysayers and obviously our local
swarm intelligence worth of rusemasters continually manage to forget
mentioning that Venus actually has teratonnes (possibly hundreds of
teratonnes) worth of spare water, as efficiently sequestered within
them thar acidic clouds, and once again that's not even including all
the ice cold beer imported by or on behalf of those smart enough to
survive as locals or as deployed ETs.

Is it ever polite to ask; how little h2o is actually necessary for
sustaining an advanced form of intelligent carbon life? (think
exoskeletal)

If there's not too many Venusian souls in need of cold beer, whereas
the existing geothermal toasty and atmosphertic pressure differential
as energy resources of Venus are going to more than provide for their
needs. Personally, I wouldn't expect to uncover a Venus population of
millions, whereas more than likely a few thousand could become the
magic number, down to a few hundred as homestead or mining place
savers, especially of few souls if most of their really hard work is
accomplished via robots.

I'm thinking of at most not more than a liter, as perhaps their making
do with a 6pack if not otherwise sucking down two of those extra large
and fortified beers worth of h2o per 100 kg Venusian per 24 hours,
whereas this exoskeletal Venusian isn't hardly going to sweat,
especially not at nearly 100 bar, and you likely wouldn't dare pull it
out in order piss off the back porch.

Without hardly any sweat glands, you'd think a liter of beer might
outlast 100 hours per hard working 100 kg Venusian. So, where's the
actual demand for all of that h2o? (that's not ever going anywhere
except back up into those acidic clouds, where it can once again be
easily extracted on demand). At least that's entirely within the
regular laws of physics, and otherwise based upon the best available
science.

.01 liter/hr of h2o or beer per 100 kg exoskeletal soul seems rather
doable, don't you think?

Of obtaining that initial fresh supply of h2o from those acidic
clouds, the making of such into beer, and of getting that beer cold
and keeping it cold is going to demand energy, but once again there's
absolutely no such shortage of said energy as long as you're on Venus,
and of Venus cloud sucking might even be an ongoing sport, much like
skydiving is here on Earth.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 6, 2007, 10:01:44 PM7/6/07
On Jul 5, 8:37 pm, John Griffin <thathillbi...@yahooie.com> wrote:

You know better than that, as well as you know the honest jest of what
I'm driving at.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 6, 2007, 10:03:29 PM7/6/07
The original and full context of this topic "Venus is not too hot to
touch with the Ovglove" is in cam.misc
http://groups.google.com/group/cam.misc/browse_frm/thread/45f9b8fc2883f520?hl=en

Since each of our warm and fuzzy naysayers and obviously our local

swarm intelligence worth of official rusemasters continually manage to

Of rather easily obtaining that initial fresh supply of h2o from those

The Ghost In The Machine

Jul 7, 2007, 11:45:38 AM7/7/07
In sci.physics, BradGuth
<brad...@gmail.com>
wrote
on Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:02:46 -0000
<1183744966.0...@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

Yes, we could. The question is where this energy would come from.

> What's insurmountable when there's such unlimited and otherwise 100%
> renewable energy that's already there to behold?
>
> Did you miss out on physics-duh-101?
>
> BTW, if I were every bit as dumbfounded and otherwise as naysay
> snookered to death as yourself, I would not try using a standard PC on
> Venus, although within the cool as you like composite rigid airship or
> much less our extremely cool POOF City at VL2 isn't any problem
> whatsoever.

As long as the heat can be removed later.

> Ever heard of a cold cathode vacuume tube? It seems they can be made
> extremely small, obviously energy efficient and good for perhaps
> better than twice whatever that Venusian environment has to share.
> That cold cathode has a 1600 year half life to boot.

http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/cold-cathode_tube___dekatron.html

I'm not sure what you mean by "extremely small" -- in the case of the
Anita Mk8 they appear to be about the same size as the selenium
rectifiers. They can never be as small as UV-fabricated MOSFETs on a
single silicon chip, though one might contemplate some interesting
methods of building a chamber through layering techniques. (The
UV-fabricated MOSFETS currently use etching, which won't quite work.)

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Linux. Because life's too short for a buggy OS.

BradGuth

Jul 7, 2007, 12:23:47 PM7/7/07
On Jul 7, 8:45 am, The Ghost In The Machine
<e...@sirius.tg00suus7038.net> wrote:
> In sci.physics, BradGuth
> <bradg...@gmail.com>

> wrote
> on Fri, 06 Jul 2007 18:02:46 -0000
> <1183744966.029352.173...@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

Of atmospheric pressure and thermal differentials. Think vertical,
and you'll have more spare joules of continous/renewable energy than
you'll ever know what to do with.

> > What's insurmountable when there's such unlimited and otherwise 100%
> > renewable energy that's already there to behold?
>
> > Did you miss out on physics-duh-101?
>
> > BTW, if I were every bit as dumbfounded and otherwise as naysay
> > snookered to death as yourself, I would not try using a standard PC on
> > Venus, although within the cool as you like composite rigid airship or
> > much less our extremely cool POOF City at VL2 isn't any problem
> > whatsoever.
>
> As long as the heat can be removed later.

Why of course, as CO2 and S8 are actually rather good elements for
accomplishing that task of heat extraction. However, while situated
at VL2 is where POOF City could use a little extra internal heat of
our PCs running those hot little CPUs.

> > Ever heard of a cold cathode vacuume tube? It seems they can be made
> > extremely small, obviously energy efficient and good for perhaps
> > better than twice whatever that Venusian environment has to share.
> > That cold cathode has a 1600 year half life to boot.
>
> http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/cold-cathode_tube___dekatron.html
>
> I'm not sure what you mean by "extremely small" -- in the case of the
> Anita Mk8 they appear to be about the same size as the selenium
> rectifiers. They can never be as small as UV-fabricated MOSFETs on a
> single silicon chip, though one might contemplate some interesting
> methods of building a chamber through layering techniques. (The
> UV-fabricated MOSFETS currently use etching, which won't quite work.)

There's no volume or mass restrictions onborad our robotic rigid
airships, and there's especially no limitations of any volume or of
whatever added mass onboard any such fully manned rigid airship.

For getting our surface probes onto that geothermally roasting deck,
we'll need extra mass in order to offset the thick atmospheric soup of
having 65 kg/m3 worth of buoyancy, as well as for the 90.5% gravity
making it even better yet.
-
Brad Guth

John Griffin

Jul 7, 2007, 2:14:20 PM7/7/07
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

You're trying to be funny?

Earth's atmosphere is a gigantic heat sink. What's Venus's
equivalent? You obviously don't understand that temperature and

John Griffin

Jul 7, 2007, 2:25:11 PM7/7/07
BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

As usual, you just don't get it. Anything that functions in
Venus's atmosphere is going to be hotter throughout than the
"air." You did bring up an amusing image, though. The most
common cause of death among Venus beetles with total exoskeletons
and a bit of water would be steam explosion. If your 100 bar is
correct, that would be one hell of a bang, so maybe death by
flying beetle debris would be more common.

Just for the heck of it, please do some arithmetic to see if I'm
right. Would 900-degree water boil into a 100-bar fluid?

Pat Flannery

Jul 7, 2007, 3:05:42 PM7/7/07

John Griffin wrote:
> The most
> common cause of death among Venus beetles with total exoskeletons
> and a bit of water would be steam explosion. If your 100 bar is
> correct, that would be one hell of a bang, so maybe death by
> flying beetle debris would be more common.
>
> Just for the heck of it, please do some arithmetic to see if I'm
> right. Would 900-degree water boil into a 100-bar fluid?

We looked into this a few years ago on sci.space.history; water at the
temperatures and pressures of the surface of Venus would exist in a form
like really thick steam, but not a true liquid. Picture stuff that flows
across the surface like cold CO2 vapor flows around a glass of water
with dry ice in it.

Pat

BradGuth

Jul 7, 2007, 4:18:40 PM7/7/07
> heat are not the same thing.- Hide quoted text -

-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 7, 2007, 4:22:36 PM7/7/07
On Jul 7, 11:25 am, John Griffin <thathillbi...@yahooie.com> wrote:
> right. Would 900-degree water boil into a 100-bar fluid?- Hide quoted text -

Venus is not for accommodating dumbfounded Zions of such naysayism
like yourself.

Besides, you wouldn't know what to do with a spare teraWatt if it was
given to the likes of yourself.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 7, 2007, 4:32:49 PM7/7/07

Hot h2o2 would due rather nicely in the buff.

Lava/mud flows would likely contain their fair share of water, and
perhaps even in some degree of such a hot geothermal forced substance
hosting h2o2, along with any number of other nifty elements.

Otherwise we have those rather serious gas vents of CO2 and S8 to work
with, that should also contribute some degree of vaporised h2o along
with many other interesting super-heated vapors.

Venus is seemingly a newish planetology on steroids.
-
Brad Guth

The Ghost In The Machine

Jul 7, 2007, 5:48:46 PM7/7/07
In sci.physics, John Griffin
<thathi...@yahooie.com>
wrote
on 7 Jul 2007 18:14:20 GMT
<Xns996672524300Fth...@130.133.1.4>:

Earth's atmosphere cannot possibly be a heat sink, as it reradiates the
heat later. ;-)

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Linux. Because it's not the desktop that's
important, it's the ability to DO something
with it.

The Ghost In The Machine

Jul 7, 2007, 5:47:12 PM7/7/07
In sci.physics, BradGuth
<brad...@gmail.com>
wrote
on Sat, 07 Jul 2007 16:23:47 -0000
<1183825427....@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

I would need to see the details. Seems to me similar techniques could
be used here on Earth, although the amount of extractable energy would
by necessity be less, since we have lower pressures and temperatures at
play here.

>> > What's insurmountable when there's such unlimited and otherwise 100%
>> > renewable energy that's already there to behold?
>>
>> > Did you miss out on physics-duh-101?
>>
>> > BTW, if I were every bit as dumbfounded and otherwise as naysay
>> > snookered to death as yourself, I would not try using a standard PC on
>> > Venus, although within the cool as you like composite rigid airship or
>> > much less our extremely cool POOF City at VL2 isn't any problem
>> > whatsoever.
>>
>> As long as the heat can be removed later.
>
> Why of course, as CO2 and S8 are actually rather good elements for
> accomplishing that task of heat extraction. However, while situated
> at VL2 is where POOF City could use a little extra internal heat of
> our PCs running those hot little CPUs.

It might be more effective to simply situate a nearby adjustable mirror,
one that is outside the Venusian shadow, to direct radiant energy onto
the POOF.

Two might be employed for symmetry/redundancy.

>> > Ever heard of a cold cathode vacuume tube? It seems they can be made
>> > extremely small, obviously energy efficient and good for perhaps
>> > better than twice whatever that Venusian environment has to share.
>> > That cold cathode has a 1600 year half life to boot.
>>
>> http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/cold-cathode_tube___dekatron.html
>>
>> I'm not sure what you mean by "extremely small" -- in the case of the
>> Anita Mk8 they appear to be about the same size as the selenium
>> rectifiers. They can never be as small as UV-fabricated MOSFETs on a
>> single silicon chip, though one might contemplate some interesting
>> methods of building a chamber through layering techniques. (The
>> UV-fabricated MOSFETS currently use etching, which won't quite work.)
>
> There's no volume or mass restrictions onborad our robotic rigid
> airships, and there's especially no limitations of any volume or of
> whatever added mass onboard any such fully manned rigid airship.
>
> For getting our surface probes onto that geothermally roasting deck,
> we'll need extra mass in order to offset the thick atmospheric soup of
> having 65 kg/m3 worth of buoyancy, as well as for the 90.5% gravity
> making it even better yet.

Just use the glove. Should be sufficient. :-)

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Useless C++ Programming Idea #7878218:
class C { private: virtual void stupid() = 0; };

BradGuth

Jul 7, 2007, 8:21:15 PM7/7/07
On Jul 7, 2:47 pm, The Ghost In The Machine

<e...@sirius.tg00suus7038.net> wrote:
> In sci.physics, BradGuth
> <bradg...@gmail.com>
> wrote
> on Sat, 07 Jul 2007 16:23:47 -0000
> <1183825427.820496.13...@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

One simply needs to run the physics math, in order to realize how
freaking much spare/surplus energy that's 100+% renewable while on
Venus. A Earth application of the same isn't hardly worth 0.1% of
what can be easily extracted from the Venusian atmosphere's vertical
attributes if given the same structural limitations.

> >> As long as the heat can be removed later.
>
> > Why of course, as CO2 and S8 are actually rather good elements for
> > accomplishing that task of heat extraction. However, while situated
> > at VL2 is where POOF City could use a little extra internal heat of
> > our PCs running those hot little CPUs.
>
> It might be more effective to simply situate a nearby adjustable mirror,
> one that is outside the Venusian shadow, to direct radiant energy onto
> the POOF.

A remote mirror (possibly tethered) is actually a perfectly good idea.

Otherwise, obtaining roughly 500 btu per living soul, plus a likely
other 1500 btu from whatever else is running in order to accommodate
that individual is making for a budget of 2000 btu per person, times
10 and you've got 20,000 btu of internal POOF heat to deal with.

> Two might be employed for symmetry/redundancy.

I was thinking of 5 POOFs (one for beer and pizza) as representing
this outpost/gateway city at VL2.

> >>http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/cold-cathode_tube___dekatron.html
>
> >> I'm not sure what you mean by "extremely small" -- in the case of the
> >> Anita Mk8 they appear to be about the same size as the selenium
> >> rectifiers. They can never be as small as UV-fabricated MOSFETs on a
> >> single silicon chip, though one might contemplate some interesting
> >> methods of building a chamber through layering techniques. (The
> >> UV-fabricated MOSFETS currently use etching, which won't quite work.)
>
> > There's no volume or mass restrictions onborad our robotic rigid
> > airships, and there's especially no limitations of any volume or of
> > whatever added mass onboard any such fully manned rigid airship.
>
> > For getting our surface probes onto that geothermally roasting deck,
> > we'll need extra mass in order to offset the thick atmospheric soup of
> > having 65 kg/m3 worth of buoyancy, as well as for the 90.5% gravity
> > making it even better yet.
>
> Just use the glove. Should be sufficient. :-)

The Ovglove alone is not quite sufficient unless you've got that large
ice cold beer in each gloved hand.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 8, 2007, 12:29:09 PM7/8/07
On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

> The naysayism swarm mindset of this GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet from Zion hell
> on Earth is nearly all Zionism orchestrated from start to finish, with
> a few other faith-based cults picking up the rear (meaning as official
> Zion pooper scoopers).
>
> For a perfectly good example of what's technically doable:
> With unlimited local energy (how many spare teraWatts would you folks
> like?); as such we could hold the future of our Winter Olympics on
> Venus, and then some.
>
> What's all that insurmountable when there's such unlimited and
> otherwise 100% renewable energy that's already there to behold?
>
> Did each of you silly naysay folks entirely miss out on your doctorate
> of physics-duh-101?
>
> BTW, if I were every bit as dumbfounded and otherwise as naysay
> snookered to death as yourself, as such I would not try using the
> likes of any standard PC on Venus, although within the cool as you
> like composite rigid airship or much less our extremely cool POOF City
> at VL2 isn't any problem whatsoever.
>
> Have any of you rusemasters of naysayism ever heard of the cold
> cathode vacuume tube? It seems they can be made extremely small,
> obviously energy efficient and good for perhaps better than twice
> whatever that Venusian environment has to share. That cold cathode
> has a 1600 year half life to boot.
>
> There's almost no limits as to the structural byouancy derived basis
> of hauling capacity of our composite rigid airship, as well as

> offering lots of internal volume of cooled habitat to spare. (no
> shortages of ice cold beer and frozen pizza on this mission)

> Of locally produced thermal insulation, that's also every bit as
> structural as you'd like to make it, is clearly not the least bit
> insurmountable of such a local product of basalt obtaining R256/m, or
> even as good as R1024/m.
> -BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Since our moon's L1 remains as so unusually taboo/nondisclosure rated
(as well as for perfectly good gamma and hard-Xray reasons), whereas
Venus L2 as our next space depot/gateway home away from home is
actually offering a fairly cool location that we simply need to
develop, thus claim before it's taken by others having ulterior
motives. Here's one of my new and somewhat word improved rants
that'll help justify our motivation for establishing POOF City at VL2.

Of local ETs being highly intelligent and wise has nothing whatsoever
to do with such other folks having developed RF/microwave
communications, satellites or much less having space travel
capability. On Earth, many of the most survival intelligent and
otherwise extremely wise folks we have are typically without need of
such accomplishments. Plants, animals and even insects seem to have
an efficient swarm like collective intelligence, that's in many ways
having proven as superior to anything evolved into humanity. Our
extremely frail and too often flawed DNA is a good example of where
local evolution has not been sufficiently kind, especially since so
much of our environment is failing us in ways we and our frail DNA are
not going to last the ultimate test of time as our magnetosphere
continually fades away, the moon stays much too close with us, our
essential cache ice continually melts, oceans rise and the sun keeps
getting less passive, whereas more of the lethal cosmic, moon and
solar energy combined is getting through our badly polluted atmosphere
that's getting thinner and/or less anti-radiation robust, along with
our orbiting mascon keeping Earth's interior and surface environment
physically motivated into causing far more heat than anything humanly
contributed, is going to combine upon us like a rather nasty tonne of
falling bricks, making our long term survival a true test of our
supposed intelligence as a collective species that's otherwise running
itself out of multiple natural resources at an alarming and too often
bloody rate.

The nearest other planet that offers any significant potential of
accommodating our frail DNA and that of our silly mindset that keeps
thinking we're such all-knowing wizards, is Venus. However, since
each of our warm and fuzzy naysayers and obviously the entire borg
like collective of our local swarm intelligence worth of official
usenet rusemasters, which continually manage to naysay as they forget

mentioning that Venus actually has teratonnes (possibly hundreds of
teratonnes) worth of spare water, as efficiently sequestered within

them thar acidic clouds, and once again, that's not even including all
the ice cold beer as having been imported by or on behalf of those
smart enough to survive as locals, or otherwise as deployed ETs (we
humans would soon become those ETs coexisting on Venus, or at least
starting off at VL2 POOF City and only visiting that toasty
environment as safely within our composite rigid airships).

Is it ever polite to ask; how little h2o is actually necessary for

sustaining an advanced form of intelligent carbon life? (I'm thinking
exoskeletal)

If there's not too many Venusian souls in need of cold beer, whereas

the existing geothermal made toasty and atmospheric pressure
differential as representing the best of those local energy resources

of Venus are going to more than provide for their needs. Personally,

I would not expect to uncover a Venus population of millions, whereas

more than likely a few thousand could become the magic number, down to

a few hundred individuals as homestead or mining place-savers,
especially of finding only a few living souls if most of their really
hard work is getting accomplished via robots (as it should be).

As for their water consumption, I'm into thinking of at most not more
than a liter per day, as perhaps their making due with a 6pack if not

otherwise sucking down two of those extra large and fortified beers

worth of h2o per 100 kg Venusian per 24 hours, whereas this robust

exoskeletal Venusian isn't hardly going to sweat, especially not at

nearly 100 bar, and most certainly if I were you, I likely wouldn't
dare pull it out in order piss off the back porch because, the Venus
surface environment is in fact downright toasty, and upon average
still getting rid of 20.5 w/m2 (roughly 256 fold greater geothermal
energy than Earth, and Venus doesn't even have a moon to thank).

Of such Venusian locals without hardly if any exoskeletal sweat

glands, you'd think a liter of beer might outlast 100 hours per hard
working 100 kg Venusian. So, where's the actual demand for all of
that h2o? (that's not ever going anywhere except back up into those

acidic clouds, where it can once again be easily extracted and
distilled into pure h2o on demand). At least that's entirely within

the regular laws of physics, and otherwise based upon the best

available science that can be replicated by as little as what most any
village idiot could manage.

.01 liter/hr of h2o or beer per 100 kg exoskeletal soul seems rather
doable, don't you think?

Of course, we frail humans might need to consume as much as a liter of
ice cold beer per hour.

Of rather easily obtaining that initial fresh supply of h2o from those
acidic clouds, the making of such into beer, and of getting that beer
cold and keeping it cold is going to demand energy, but once again
there's absolutely no such shortage of said energy as long as you're

on Venus, and the task of Venus cloud sucking might even be an ongoing
local sport, much like extreme skydiving or deep sea diving is here on
Earth.

BTW, I have all sorts of nifty exoskeletal jokes or puns to share and
share alike, and I could even toss in a healthy terrestrial share of
our local racism for good measure. I mean to suggest via pun, what
could possibly be better for our Zion war like economy than
perpetrating a war of worlds, whereas every 19 months we exchange as
much nasty flak as each of us can muster, and we could certainly start
this off by way of tossing all of our spent nuclear fuel and most of
anything else that's bothering us (such as our cache of VX) at Venus,
or we could just send them the likes of our resident LLPOF warlord(GW
Bush) and his collective of brown-nosed minions as our version of a
lethal sleeper cell.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 8, 2007, 1:25:13 PM7/8/07
> [...]

> the past decade, if not longer (technically it's much easier for
> accomplishing our frail DNA at VL2 than of our moon's L1).
>
> If you folks have access to a PC or MAC accommodated CAD program, or
> whatever 2D/3D interactive simulator, as such you shouldn't have any
> problems whatsoever with getting this picture of POOF City at VL2 into
> your mindset, that is unless that mindset of yours is forever stuck in
> naysay mode or worse yet in some hocus-pocus cesspool mode that
> includes whatever folks walking moonsuit butt naked on our physically
> dark and highly reactive moon.
> -
> Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

The original and full context of this topic "Venus is not too hot to

Since our moon's L1 remains as so unusually taboo/nondisclosure rated

(as well as for perfectly good gamma and hard-Xray reasons), whereas

Venus L2 represents our next space depot/gateway home away from home
is actually offering a fairly cool and radiation survivable location

lethal sleeper cell (we could put the likes of Usama bin Laden to
shame).
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 9, 2007, 3:50:43 AM7/9/07
On Jul 7, 11:25 am, John Griffin <thathillbi...@yahooie.com> wrote:
> right. Would 900-degree water boil into a 100-bar fluid?- Hide quoted text -

Wow, your conditional laws of physics are impressive.

Yes John, plain old water would most likely still boil on most
locations of Venus, though not every such location is going to be as
hot as the next, and the likes of h2o2 and a good number of other
substances would not so easily if ever boil off.

BTW. I wouldn't go there in your Jewish buff, as obviously you would.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 13, 2007, 10:15:22 AM7/13/07
> touch with the Ovglove" is in cam.mischttp://groups.google.com/group/cam.misc/browse_frm/thread/45f9b8fc288...
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

NASA, please say again why Venus is too hot to touch with an Ovglove.

Say again why the regular laws of physics do not apply to Venus.

Say again that it's greenhouse cooked rather then geothermally forced.
-
Brad Guth

The Ghost In The Machine

Jul 14, 2007, 12:16:06 PM7/14/07
In sci.physics, BradGuth
<brad...@gmail.com>
wrote
on Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:15:22 -0000
<1184336122.9...@x35g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

[snippage]

> NASA, please say again why Venus is too hot to touch with an Ovglove.

Venus is *not* too hot to touch with an Ovglove.
The Russian landers (the Venera program) survived on its
surface for more than an hour; the orbiter lost contact
with them simply because it moved below the horizon in
its orbit, relative to the landing point. Presumably,
the measurement of 735 K came from these landers.

A Google suggests that an ovglove can resist red hot
forks -- a temperature of approximately 1400-1500 K;
this is well above Venus' surface temperature of 735K.
There are, of course, many other issues involved in
touching a planet's surface -- but Venera did touch
the surface, as far as we can tell from here on Earth.

(Of course you're also on record in stating that humans
did *not* touch the surface of Luna, so I'm not sure
what your criteria are here. From a pedantic standpoint,
of course, they did not -- spaceboots came between -- but
that is a minor detail. It is not clear to me whether they
played with any of the lunar soil by bringing it back into
the Apollo capsule, somewhat like a child in a sandbox.
I doubt it, though they did complain about it sticking
to everything.)

> Say again why the regular laws of physics do not apply to Venus.

There are several issues here, since there are a lot of laws of physics.
Perhaps you can be more specific?

Bear also in mind what a law of physics *is*: in regular
law, a series of, well, lawyers, essentially, draft a
precisely written law that might not be applicable to the
real world. In physics, a series of scientists attempt to
derive things observed in the real world, and do not always
get it right. The most spectacular example is arguably the
considerations of ancient Greece, but that predates modern
scientists; a more modern example is the Michelson-Morley
experiment, which torpedoed most theories regarding a rigid
luminiferous aether, and eventually lead to the theory of
General Relativity as still used today, through a couple
of detours.

And GR still doesn't get it quite right, although that might
be more because of measurement issues than the theory proper.
Gravity Probe B had some problems in that area -- although
einstein.stanford.edu reports that they did get a clear
confirmation of GR therefrom.

In your case, the relevant "laws" are probably more in the realm
of thermodynamics.

> Say again that it's greenhouse cooked rather then geothermally forced.

There is no evidence currently of volcanic eruptions
on Venus. However, there's plenty of evidence that
Venus is relatively young -- and it is possible that the
blanket surrounding Venus is helping keep the planet's heat of
formation in, despite the 4.5 billion years' duration.

I'd have to calculate it, admittedly, before I can say either way.
There are some interesting issues here.

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Warning: This encrypted signature is a dangerous
munition. Please notify the US government
immediately upon reception.
0000 0000 0000 0000 0001 0000 0000 0000 ...

BradGuth

Jul 14, 2007, 6:10:14 PM7/14/07
On Jul 14, 9:16 am, The Ghost In The Machine

<ew...@sirius.tg00suus7038.net> wrote:
> In sci.physics, BradGuth
> <bradg...@gmail.com>
> wrote
> > Say again why the regular laws of physics do not apply to Venus.

> There are several issues here, since there are a lot of laws of
> physics. Perhaps you can be more specific?

The matter of scientific record of those having interpreted the
geothermally forced environment as being the *PRIMARY* cause of the
Venusian toasty environment, as such is just one of many taboo/
nondisclosure sorts of physics being forever excluded and/or banished
because it doesn't fit their original Yiddish mold of an atmospheric
forced greenhouse environment, and it only gets worse off from there
on.

Of those excluding upon the observationology interpretations of others
such as myself, being those of my interpretation having deductively
uncovered a good number of highly artificial looking attributes, thus
being of intelligent forced mutations of highly intelligent looking
structures upon the otherwise roasting local terrain, that which goes
against the known planetology laws of nature, is simply adding further
topic/author stalking proof positive of entirely unjustified
intellectual trauma (yourself included as part of that killer swarm
mindset that's stuck forever in naysay mode).

Thermaldynamics are simply not capable of exceeding the known realm of
what's doable and even sustainable on behalf of accommodating
intelligent other life, much like a nuclear submarine can stay within
extremely deep and thus a lethal to human environment as long as their
beer and pizza holds out, and perhaps the same analogy can be said of
those sequestered onboard our spendy ISS/ESS that keeps trying to fall
out of the sky.

> There is no evidence currently of volcanic eruptions
> on Venus. However, there's plenty of evidence that
> Venus is relatively young -- and it is possible that the
> blanket surrounding Venus is helping keep the planet's heat of
> formation in, despite the 4.5 billion years' duration.

There you go again, automatically excluding upon whatever physics or
best available science that rocks your status quo good ship LOLLIPOP
(sort of speak). For all we know, Venus could be merely 3.5 billion
years old, or possibly less old, and it sure as hell could have been
ejected away from the likes of a red giant phase of whatever the
Sirius star system had to offer.

> I'd have to calculate it, admittedly, before I can say either way.
> There are some interesting issues here.

Please do just that, and report back (not forgetting about all of that
geothermally heated S8 that's in addition to the CO2). Unless you're
a born-again bigot, you can read John Ackerman's accounting for his
highly reasonable interpretation, of that Venus atmosphere hosting
such nifty amounts of S8. BTW, there's even a few NASA published
reviewed about the active lava/mud issues that's clearly much hotter
than the surrounding terrain.

Why other than Yiddish butt covering do you think the ESA Venus
EXPRESS robust PFS instrument was either disabled or the available
data encrypted as though unavailable?
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 15, 2007, 12:24:20 PM7/15/07
On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why exactly is this extensively Yiddish anti-think-tank of a naysay
Usenet from hell so deathly afraid of its own shadow?

"Scientists ponder plant life on extrasolar planets"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro.seti/browse_frm/thread/59ab74b89a5e9551/95d820b126792d97?hl=en#95d820b126792d97

I can't but totally agree with the above SETI topic, in that depending
upon the spectrum of available energy as light (much of which is
outside the threshold of human vision), the forms of plant/microbe/
animal life should have adapted, as do our terrestrial diatoms for
taking the fullest advantage of the given energy spectrum that's in
charge of illuminating a given environment, including everything from
UV starshine to that of a brown dwarf's black IR/FIR radiating sun
(aka 'hot rock') should do just fine as long as their local, solar,
moon and cosmic dosage of gamma and hard-Xrays are within the scope of
whatever such ET DNA or whatever alternative can manage to cope with.

How about our best of science wizards pondering on behalf of other
intelligent life that's either evolved or having been one way or
another transported onto intrasolar planets or moons, meaning the
likes of Venus or a few of those interesting Saturn or Jupiter moons
seems every bit as worthy as for any little frozen to death Ceres
dwarf of a planet, and otherwise certainly a whole lot better off than
anything Mars could sustain without imported resources.

At most a planet that's hosting intelligent other life needs merely a
brown dwarf of a sun, or at least having a Saturn+ or Jupiter+ class
of a mother planet from which to draw energy from. In the case of
Venus being of such a newish worth of planetology, chances are that it
could have survived an extended interstellar trek pretty much all by
itself, perhaps bringing along its own icy moon and whatever
collection of complex life that's capable of having survived where
most terrestrial forms of life from Earth simply would never have
survived, much less having evolved into the sorts of life as we know
it.

Just because a given planet or moon is not 100% suited to our butt
naked and so often dumbfounded usage as is, doesn't exclude such other
orbs from having their own populations of weird or even somewhat
terrestrial forms of survival intelligent other life to behold, much
like there being complex life within terrestrial ice or having been
surviving within certain places similar to being as hot as hell on
Earth, as well as within testy environments under the depths of an
ocean that would just as easily crush your typical submarine that's
accommodating us wussy humans, along with terminating our extremely
frail DNA that hasn't hardly evolved for the better since the last ice
age this planet is ever going to see, that is as long as we're going
to keep putting up with that massive and fast moving moon of ours
that's cruising so close to our home world that's 98.5% fluid and thus
unavoidably affected by those horrific tidal forces at play.

As I'd said, a visual spectrum of sunlight alone doesn't insure life,
but it certainly makes our lives a whole lot more interesting being
able to see, rather than limited by braille or via other than our
highly evolved and/or intelligently designed sensory capability of
sight. Just think of how freaking difficult it would be to falsely
accuse Muslims of having WMD, much less of our going into Iraq as
based upon a braille method of taking control over all of that Muslim
oil, as having been our primary objective in the first place. If
we're in the dark (sort of speak), such as illuminated by only UV or
IR photons, as for such a blind species we'd be hard pressed to
cultivate such arrogance, greed and faith-based bigotry.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 15, 2007, 12:59:59 PM7/15/07
The Ghost In The Machine,

Why exactly is this extensively Yiddish anti-think-tank of a naysay
Usenet from hell so gosh darn deathly afraid of its own shadow? Or,
is it just our moon and the planet Venus they're so deathly afraid of?

What other than Yiddish religion is so absolutely paranoid about our
discovering or much less interacting with other intelligent life?

As I'd said countless times before, a humanly visual spectrum of

sunlight alone doesn't insure life, but it certainly makes our lives a
whole lot more interesting being able to see, rather than limited by
braille or via other than our highly evolved and/or intelligently
designed sensory capability of sight. Just think of how freaking
difficult it would be to falsely accuse Muslims of having WMD, much
less of our going into Iraq as based upon a braille method of taking
control over all of that Muslim oil, as having been our primary
objective in the first place. If we're in the dark (sort of speak),
such as illuminated by only UV or IR photons, as for such a blind
species we'd be hard pressed to cultivate such arrogance, greed and
faith-based bigotry.

Even our moon's nearby L1 would become a rather pointless
accomplishment if we only had UV and IR photons to work with, and
hadn't evolved to being able to visualize anything via such
spectrums. However, in a typical terrestrial or even moon like
environment, whereas at least UV energy does cause a great amount of
secondary/recoil photons to form, thus such secondary black-light
having created such near-blue illumination might be more than
sufficient for a nocturnal sensitive form of human vision, much like
what the lower visual extreme could easily exist on Venus that has
more geothermal IR/FIR photons than it knows what to do with (of
course intelligence wise, you'd still have to be smarter than a hot
rock).
-
Brad Guth

Message has been deleted

John "C"

Jul 16, 2007, 11:19:01 AM7/16/07

"Bob Officer" <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote in message
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:24:20 -0000, in alt.astronomy, BradGuth
> <brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <1183748842....@m37g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

> >On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <1183742061....@g37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

> >> On Jul 6, 10:14 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <1180446422.5...@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

> <1175731634.1...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
>
> Brad, Stop talking to your self, it is a sign of mental instability.

pot~~>kettle~~>black

HJ

Bill Snyder

Jul 16, 2007, 8:10:51 PM7/16/07
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 06:45:20 -0700, Bob Officer
<bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:24:20 -0000, in alt.astronomy, BradGuth
><brad...@gmail.com> wrote:
><1183748842....@m37g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

>>On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

><1183742061....@g37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

>>> On Jul 6, 10:14 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

><1180446422.5...@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

><1175731634.1...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
>
>Brad, Stop talking to your self, it is a sign of mental instability.

Sign, my ass; in the Guthtard's case it's somewhere between a neon-lit
billboard, and skywriting with letters a mile high.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]

BradGuth

Jul 16, 2007, 10:30:22 PM7/16/07
On Jul 16, 5:10 pm, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 06:45:20 -0700, Bob Officer
>
> <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> >On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:24:20 -0000, in alt.astronomy, BradGuth
> ><bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ><1183748842.606422.26...@m37g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

> >>On Jul 6, 12:07 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ><1183742061.727272.98...@g37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

> ><1180446422.546681.228...@j4g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

> ><1175731634.122284.181...@y80g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>

> >Brad, Stop talking to your self, it is a sign of mental instability.
>
> Sign, my ass; in the Guthtard's case it's somewhere between a neon-lit
> billboard, and skywriting with letters a mile high.
>
> --
> Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]

Three more Yids doing their usual Third Reich duties: Bob Officer,
John C and Bill Snyder.

It's interesting how much of Usenet and most every other forum is
dominated by those acting and/or badly reacting as though the Third
Reich never left town.

Usenet groups like sci.space.moderated are as dead and/or as useless
as NASAs uplink.space.com infomercial spewing cesspool. In fact,
topics posted into most of any such moderated groups are either
excluded via their getting banished right off the bat, as in otherwise
DOA or soon thereafter shut down or else entirely removed so as to
becoming of little if any importance.

It seems those in charge of their group moderation are most often
equal or worse off than our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)
dictatorship. At least most others and I can't hardly tell the
difference.

If you can't have the last word on behalf of defending your own topic
or related sub-topic (including returning the topic/author stalking,
bashing and banishment favor), then what's the point of even trying to
share and share alike within anything that's moderated. Moderated
clearly means bigoted and/or mindset, thus you can only contribute by
way of agreeing with and/or post topics as to whatever's in the
fullest of agreement with the moderator's mindset, as otherwise it's
naysayism and/or banishment so that you can not have the last word.

Even posting outside of such moderated groups, you have the
orchestrated and thus GOOGLE/NOVA Usenet server approved gauntlet of
their mainstream swarm status quo, that's anything but willing to
support matters that are not within those scriptures of their Old
Testament. Which also means you can't ever revise history or even
deductively interpret the current realm of science, no matters what.
There's also no policing of their own kind allowed, and if that's not
very Third Reich, then I don't know what is.
-
Brad Guth

Pmb

Jul 16, 2007, 10:47:17 PM7/16/07
Hi Brad

Did you mean to send this to me?

Pete

"BradGuth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Bill Snyder

Jul 17, 2007, 3:28:51 AM7/17/07
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:50:34 -0700, Bob Officer
<bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote:

>What ever it is, it is a sign.

In dealing with the Guthbot, one simply has to remember the three
simple rules which govern our existence:

RULE #1: Everything which is A) bad, or B) hard to understand, or C)
incompatible with Bishop Ussher's chronology, like 9/11, or quantum
superposition, or the theory of evolution, is a product of the Evil
Jewish Conspiracy. (Yes, Part A includes the Nazis, and earthquakes,
and Paris Hilton. Yes, Part B includes Apollo 11, and relativity, and
Form 1040. Yes, Part C includes isotope dating, and archaeology, and
Zsa Zsa Gabor. What did you think we meant by "EVERYTHING?")

RULE #2: Anybody who laughs at Rule #1 is part of the conspiracy.

RULE #3: Anybody who says that Rule #2 is crazy is part of the
conspiracy.

Just keep these fundamentals in mind, and you and Brad and his friends
can keep having happy and fruitful discussions until you are all as
old as coal.

Message has been deleted

The Ghost In The Machine

Jul 15, 2007, 1:27:25 PM7/15/07
In sci.physics, BradGuth
<brad...@gmail.com>
wrote
on Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:59:59 -0000
<1184518799.1...@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

> The Ghost In The Machine,
> Why exactly is this extensively Yiddish anti-think-tank of a naysay
> Usenet from hell so gosh darn deathly afraid of its own shadow? Or,
> is it just our moon and the planet Venus they're so deathly afraid of?
>
> What other than Yiddish religion is so absolutely paranoid about our
> discovering or much less interacting with other intelligent life?

I'm not sure why Yiddish gets singled out here, and in
any event it is entirely possible for other worlds to
have intelligent life -- which may have been exported
here in the distant past. However, the likelihood is not
all that high, and if they did export life here, they did
it so carefully that there is no unambiguous evidence of
extrasolar intervention.

There is also the little issue of how such life, if it
is more complex than a virus, survives being taken below
freezing for extended intervals. Best I can do there is a
very well-insulated carrier (something along the lines of
a Dewar flask) and a heat source, possibly fission power.

Such would leave quite a bit of evidence, were we to know
precisely where to look...though there is the possibility of
it being dunked in our oceans and scattered to all corners
(after a few billion years).

> "Scientists ponder plant life on extrasolar planets"
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro.seti/browse_frm/thread/59ab74b89a5e9551/95d820b126792d97?hl=en#95d820b126792d97
>
> I can't but totally agree with the above SETI topic, in that depending
> upon the spectrum of available energy as light (much of which is
> outside the threshold of human vision), the forms of plant/microbe/
> animal life should have adapted,

They did. Early life was anoxygenic/ anaerobic in nature.

> as do our terrestrial diatoms for
> taking the fullest advantage of the given energy spectrum that's in
> charge of illuminating a given environment, including everything from
> UV starshine to that of a brown dwarf's black IR/FIR radiating sun
> (aka 'hot rock') should do just fine as long as their local, solar,
> moon and cosmic dosage of gamma and hard-Xrays are within the scope of
> whatever such ET DNA or whatever alternative can manage to cope with.
>
> How about our best of science wizards pondering on behalf of other
> intelligent life that's either evolved or having been one way or
> another transported onto intrasolar planets or moons, meaning the
> likes of Venus or a few of those interesting Saturn or Jupiter moons
> seems every bit as worthy as for any little frozen to death Ceres
> dwarf of a planet, and otherwise certainly a whole lot better off than
> anything Mars could sustain without imported resources.
>
> At most a planet that's hosting intelligent other life needs merely a
> brown dwarf of a sun, or at least having a Saturn+ or Jupiter+ class
> of a mother planet from which to draw energy from. In the case of
> Venus being of such a newish worth of planetology, chances are that it
> could have survived an extended interstellar trek pretty much all by
> itself, perhaps bringing along its own icy moon and whatever
> collection of complex life that's capable of having survived where
> most terrestrial forms of life from Earth simply would never have
> survived, much less having evolved into the sorts of life as we know
> it.

Ah, so this is interesting. Venus had a moon orbiting it when it came
over from Sirius, then?

How did Venus lose its Moon and we acquire it?

> Just because a given planet or moon is not 100% suited to our butt
> naked and so often dumbfounded usage as is, doesn't exclude such other
> orbs from having their own populations of weird or even somewhat
> terrestrial forms of survival intelligent other life to behold, much
> like there being complex life within terrestrial ice or having been
> surviving within certain places similar to being as hot as hell on
> Earth, as well as within testy environments under the depths of an
> ocean that would just as easily crush your typical submarine that's
> accommodating us wussy humans, along with terminating our extremely
> frail DNA that hasn't hardly evolved for the better since the last ice
> age this planet is ever going to see, that is as long as we're going
> to keep putting up with that massive and fast moving moon of ours
> that's cruising so close to our home world that's 98.5% fluid and thus
> unavoidably affected by those horrific tidal forces at play.

Our world is not 98.5% fluid, unless you're counting the mantle.

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Linux. Because vaporware only goes so far.

Bill Snyder

Jul 17, 2007, 8:36:52 PM7/17/07
On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 06:32:35 -0700, Bob Officer
<bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:28:51 -0500, in alt.astronomy, Bill Snyder

>Those sound familiar? They have to do with discussion of Zeta-noids
>and Nancy Lieder don't they?

Not to my knowledge; if I was borrowing from anyone, it was
unconsciously.

>>Just keep these fundamentals in mind, and you and Brad and his friends
>>can keep having happy and fruitful discussions until you are all as
>>old as coal.
>

>Nice little Ed Conrad reference you slipped into the mix. Is he still
>trying to sell his "coal" on e-bay?

Oh, Brad is an admirer of Ed, although I'm sure they're Just Good
Friends, really. As for Ed's marketing, a cursory search didn't turn
anything up, but it seems unlike Scamrad to give up; maybe he has it
on there under a some disguising description.

Art Deco

Jul 17, 2007, 10:05:02 PM7/17/07
Bob Officer <bobof...@127.0.0.7> wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:28:51 -0500, in alt.astronomy, Bill Snyder

>Those sound familiar? They have to do with discussion of Zeta-noids
>and Nancy Lieder don't they?

Even after all her spectacular zeta-noise failures in 2003 they still
let Nancy Lied on the air on Hoax-to-Hoax to troll for gullible rubes
for the Planet X "pole-shift" scam. [AFA-B added]

>>Just keep these fundamentals in mind, and you and Brad and his friends
>>can keep having happy and fruitful discussions until you are all as
>>old as coal.
>

>Nice little Ed Conrad reference you slipped into the mix. Is he still
>trying to sell his "coal" on e-bay?

Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter
<http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=deco>

BradGuth

Jul 18, 2007, 1:13:02 AM7/18/07
On Jul 17, 12:28 am, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:50:34 -0700, Bob Officer
>

> <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> >On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:10:51 -0500, in alt.astronomy, Bill Snyder
> ><bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:

> >>Sign, my ass; in the Guthtard's case it's somewhere between a neon-lit
> >>billboard, and skywriting with letters a mile high.
>
> >What ever it is, it is a sign.
>
> In dealing with the Guthbot, one simply has to remember the three
> simple rules which govern our existence:
>
> RULE #1: Everything which is A) bad, or B) hard to understand, or C)
> incompatible with Bishop Ussher's chronology, like 9/11, or quantum
> superposition, or the theory of evolution, is a product of the Evil
> Jewish Conspiracy. (Yes, Part A includes the Nazis, and earthquakes,
> and Paris Hilton. Yes, Part B includes Apollo 11, and relativity, and
> Form 1040. Yes, Part C includes isotope dating, and archaeology, and
> Zsa Zsa Gabor. What did you think we meant by "EVERYTHING?")
>
> RULE #2: Anybody who laughs at Rule #1 is part of the conspiracy.
>
> RULE #3: Anybody who says that Rule #2 is crazy is part of the
> conspiracy.
>
> Just keep these fundamentals in mind, and you and Brad and his friends
> can keep having happy and fruitful discussions until you are all as
> old as coal.
>
> --
> Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]- Hide quoted text -

According to most everything NASA/Apollo, those regular faith-based
laws of Yiddish physics don't have to apply to whatever's off-world,
therefore all sorts of qualified intelligent other life is on Venus,
and they're laughing at us.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 18, 2007, 1:19:29 AM7/18/07
On Jul 16, 7:47 pm, "Pmb" <some...@somewhere.net> wrote:
> Hi Brad
>
> Did you mean to send this to me?
>
> Pete
>
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

I'm not exactly sure. Sometimes my lose cannons are a little more off
target than I'd intended. Sorry if I hit any of your private parts.
-
Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jul 18, 2007, 12:11:17 PM7/18/07
On Jul 17, 12:28 am, Bill Snyder <bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:50:34 -0700, Bob Officer
>

> <boboffic...@127.0.0.7> wrote:
> >On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:10:51 -0500, in alt.astronomy, Bill Snyder
> ><bsny...@airmail.net> wrote:

> >>Sign, my ass; in the Guthtard's case it's somewhere between a neon-lit
> >>billboard, and skywriting with letters a mile high.
>
> >What ever it is, it is a sign.
>
> In dealing with the Guthbot, one simply has to remember the three
> simple rules which govern our existence:
>
> RULE #1: Everything which is A) bad, or B) hard to understand, or C)
> incompatible with Bishop Ussher's chronology, like 9/11, or quantum
> superposition, or the theory of evolution, is a product of the Evil
> Jewish Conspiracy. (Yes, Part A includes the Nazis, and earthquakes,
> and Paris Hilton. Yes, Part B includes Apollo 11, and relativity, and
> Form 1040. Yes, Part C includes isotope dating, and archaeology, and
> Zsa Zsa Gabor. What did you think we meant by "EVERYTHING?")
>
> RULE #2: Anybody who laughs at Rule #1 is part of the conspiracy.
>
> RULE #3: Anybody who says that Rule #2 is crazy is part of the
> conspiracy.
>
> Just keep these fundamentals in mind, and you and Brad and his friends
> can keep having happy and fruitful discussions until you are all as
> old as coal.
>
> --
> Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]- Hide quoted text -

According to most everything NASA/Apollo, those regular faith-based
laws of Yiddish physics don't actually have to apply to whatever's off-
world, therefore all sorts of qualified intelligent other life is on

It is loading more messages.