Admission deferred... Thank you BSUFians

BSUF Finland

Sep 17, 2010, 8:37:30 AM9/17/10
to bs...@googlegroups.com
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fuquan Siddique <siddique...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 2:40 PM
Subject: Admission deferred... Thank you BSUFians
To: bsuf.f...@gmail.com

Dear All,

I hope you guys remember me. This is Furquan Siddique student from university of Turku. I was guided by BSUFians to the fullest possible extended and I'm humbly thankful to that. I was suppose to come Turku by this time but unfortunately I cannot come this year. I've requested the university to defer my admission and hopefully would come Finland in next year.

I would still be a member of BSUF and I'm willing to help any one here :)

I once again thank all BSUFians for their kind support and generous guidance.

I wish all the very best to all you guys and the newer students too. May God Bless you all.

Cheers :)
Furquan Siddique.

Sarang Thombre

Sep 18, 2010, 2:13:30 AM9/18/10
to bs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Furquan,

You are most welcome! And thank you for your kind words :)

Hope you can make it to Finland next year. Good Luck!

Regards,
Sarang.

--- On Fri, 9/17/10, BSUF Finland <bsuf.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
--