Re: TNB(PIA) may improve intelligence

Message has been deleted

Reece

Oct 21, 2009, 7:31:11 PM10/21/09
to Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence
I haven't ever played TNB, however I do know that I find QNB far, far
more exhausting than DNB -- it really makes me feel like I had a
mental workout.

It seems plausible that T3B/Q3B would be more beneficial than D3B,
however in the time you took to master T3B/Q3B, you might have been
able to get to D4B or D5B. Which is a better course of action? I
haven't yet come across any research on that and would imagine the
optimal choice would depend on what you're trying to achieve through n-
back -- eg. large improvements in WMC or a smaller improvement in WMC
with a greater ability to multitask.