graph and charts using jsf

dharmendra sahoo

Jan 27, 2009, 12:57:09 AM1/27/09
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
   I want to make graph and charts in jsf.So anybody have any thirdparty free library for doing that or anything else somebody know which is better ???

Thanks & Regards
-Dharmendra

Raghavan.30May1981_GMail

Jan 27, 2009, 2:54:58 AM1/27/09
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Try using JFreeChart.

Cheers,
Raghavan alias Saravanan M.
http://groups.google.com/group/S_H_a_D_E

"Do not break the bridge that you might need to cross someday!!!" - Wisemen.

Abhilshit Soni

Jan 27, 2009, 5:49:47 AM1/27/09
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Try richfaces paint2D component if you know a little bit of Java2D and if you want to create your own  customized graph.
Otherwise you can find the implementation of common graphs/charts with JFreechart/JsfChartCreator .

Regards
Abhilshit

Rohan

Jan 31, 2009, 11:09:58 PM1/31/09
to Bangalore Open Java Users Group- BOJUG
I fell in love with the google charts api. Dead easy to use (ofcourse
requires access to the internet).

http://code.google.com/apis/chart/

-Rohan

On Jan 27, 3:49 pm, Abhilshit Soni <abhi....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try richfaces paint2D<http://jsfunit.demo.jboss.com/jboss-jsfunit-examples-richfaces/richfa...>component
> if you know a little bit of Java2D and if you want to create your
> own  customized graph.
> Otherwise you can find the implementation of common graphs/charts with
> JFreechart <http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/>/JsfChartCreator<http://jsf-comp.sourceforge.net/components/chartcreator/>.
>
> Regards
> Abhilshit
>
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Raghavan.30May1981_GMail <

Sadasivarao

Feb 1, 2009, 10:25:21 PM2/1/09
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rohan,
Even i feel that .I have one doubt.With out connecting to
internet can we use Google Char API.

Reagads,
Sadasivarao.B

dharmendra sahoo

Feb 1, 2009, 11:22:00 PM2/1/09
to bo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot .
--
"Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will preserve trees on planet earth.
Do something in your own little way to save our planet and live in harmony with nature."

Thanks & Regards
-Dharmendra

Amit k. Saha

Feb 1, 2009, 11:23:48 PM2/1/09
to bo...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Sadasivarao
<bodapati.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rohan,
> Even i feel that .I have one doubt.With out connecting to
> internet can we use Google Char API.

No.

-Amit
--
Amit Kumar Saha
http://amitksaha.blogspot.com

Raghavan.30May1981_GMail

nagaraju regonda

Feb 2, 2009, 12:33:01 PM2/2/09
to bo...@googlegroups.com
hi,
   dis is nagaraju.By using ICEFaces we can use bars and charts.