Exporting embedded stylesheets

SteveG

Jul 20, 2011, 9:09:53 AM7/20/11
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Using CSS Pro
It is often convenient to experiment with CSS styles using a stylesheet embedded in the html document.

At a later date, it often becomes necessary to copy the class and ID styles to an external file.

Whilst this can be achieved with a little cut/paste in an external editor, it would be handy to have a simpler way to do this within BG.

Can anyone point to a simple strategy to achieve this?

If not, would anyone support a feature-request to export embedded style sheets?

Daniel Glazman

Jul 20, 2011, 10:06:02 AM7/20/11
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Le 20/07/11 15:09, SteveG a écrit :

Yeah, I added that feature to Nvu (and that's why it's in KompoZer)
but did not think it was needed for BlueGriffon. I'm happy to revisit
that for next version.

</Daniel>

Didier Charles

Jul 20, 2011, 10:26:05 AM7/20/11
to blueg...@googlegroups.com
Although it's not very difficult to do 'manually,' exporting CSS stylesheets is one feature I certainly would like to see . . . I loved that feature of Nvu and KompoZer.