This Sunday is for Action Heroes!

Blank Noise

Dec 11, 2009, 10:17:35 AM12/11/09
to blank-noise

Hello Blank Noise!

We hope this email finds you in Action Hero spirit i.e, all set to attend the BN meet up in your city and town.

The ‘Action Hero spirit’ could take more than attending a meet though, and we hope you pitch in, like you always have, towards actualizing ideas discussed.  In the past our Action Heroes have worked independently, collectively, in varying capacities and built the collective.

This December 13, Sunday many of us/ some of us will be meetings across cities in the country.

To attend a BN meet in your city on Sunday email in asap at blurtbl...@gmail.com with your city / town name and

contact number. We will add your name to the list here as soon as we hear from you. Street sexual violence/ harassment/ intimidation/ really is everybody’s issue, so bring along a friend, neighbour, family member, anyone you think walks the city with a short dose of action hero-ism :)

BN meet up location (in alphabetical order)

Bangalore:

Ulsoor Lake Cafe 11 am

Bangalore Action Heroes:
Mayur, Naksha, Vibha, Nina, Itisha Apurva Mathad +

Bhopal:

Cafe Coffee Day, Maliviya Nagar near New Market 6 pm
Bhopal Action Heroes:
Harshika + , Utkarsh

Bombay:

Prithvi Cafe 3 pm

Bombay Action Heroes :
Trushant, Amit, Rizwan,Mohnish,
Mithila Vaidya, Nainy Sahani, Mohnish Moorjani, Shohini Sen, Manu, Annie, Sharmistha, Dharam Dhutia , Koel, +

Calcutta:

Dakhinapan 3 pm.
Calcutta Action Heroes:
Saptarshi, Mandy +, Sunayana Roy, Bhablet, Parmeet, Rupam, Kamal, Pavan +

Chennai:

Gandhi Mandapam 11 am

Chennai Action Heroes:
Katheeja Talha, John Kingsley, Ruhi, Prithi, Vandana Mohanraj, Vivek Rao, Radhika , Sathya, S Vivekanand +

Dehradun:

Cafe Coffee Day, Rajpur Road 3 pm

Dehradun Action Heroes:
Aviral Singhal, Aakar, Priyam Bhargava, Amit Das , Dhruv , Prabal, Hema, Rizwan, Satendra,
Saahil, Samiksha+

Delh:

Central Park. Connaught Place. 3 pm

Delhi Action Heroes:
Megha Bhatia, Chandrashekhar Bhattacharya, Abhishek Baxi, Bedatri , Purba Sarkar, Sonia Singhal , Inla Imti, Prabhleen Tuteja +

Guwahati:

Brown Bean Cafe. Uzan Bazar 11 am

Guwahati Action Heroes: Abhishek Bora, Kasturi +

Hyderabad:

Lawns by Eat Street 3 pm

Hyderabad Action Heroes:
Sunayana Sitaram, Nandini, Ramya (+ friends), Nandini Raja, Samir Gandhi +

Jaipur:

Cafe Coffee Day, Gaurav Towers, Malviya Nar 2 30 pm

Jaipur Action Heroes:
Vivek Kakkar +

Lucknow:

India Coffee House. Hazrat Ganj 3 pm
Lucknow Action Heroes:
Himika Malik, Nabila Zaidi, Shinjini, Siddarth Misra,Vaaruni Pathak, Vinita Jaiswal +

Pune:

NCC Canteen. Senapati Bapat Road 4 pm

Pune Action Heroes:
Smitha, Nilankur,

We hope that this meet sparks off a series of events and actions from Jan 2010.

The meeting agenda will be shared with one person.

We will need one person to photo document, another to take minutes of the meeting and a third to share a report.

The meeting will be shared at http://blog.blanknoise.org on Monday, Dec 14th

join the event on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=204917024696

twitter tweet with us at twitter : http://twitter.com/blank_noise/

Meeting faqs will be shared on the BN blog in a couple of hours. Incase of emergency call in at 988840612 ( 9 am- 7 pm)

See you soon!

In spirit- BN Team

BLANK NOISE!
http://blog.blanknoise.org