SE7EN

Alexander E. Christensen

Sep 29, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/29/95
to bit-lists...@uunet.uu.net
In the movie "SE7EN" with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman, a movie I'd give
3 stars of four and recommend to anyone who'd like to see a moody
thriller, the killer is not gay. He is not stated to be gay. He is not
implied to be gay. He acts in no way that could be interpreted as
stereotypically gay. He reads no gay magazines. He's so not gay that:

*SPOILERS FOLLOW*

In the plot of the movie, he serves as the death for the crime of envy.
He envies Mills's (Pitt) wife and so he arranges things so that Mills
executes him for this crime, part of his grand, warped scheme of
killings. So if you can even classify the sexuality of a character who
has no sex and has no other sexuality clues revealed about him, "SE7EN"'s
killer is straight. Calling him gay is like calling my driveway gay--a
complete non sequitur.

--
Aechrist The views expressed herein do not claim to reflect the views of
\ / right-thinking citizens anywhere, except me and my friend Chester.